Wild & Crazy Kids

Nickelodeon (ended 2002)

Wild & Crazy Kids Fan Reviews (7)

• a classic

Wild and Crazy kids was a great game show, one of nick's best, It had cool games, funny hosts, and kids that are just wild and crazy, The show has had a few hosts all of them where good, the games where great and the kids where crazy a classic nick show.
  • i love that show it was wield and crazy yup i love that show it was wield and crazy yup i love that show it was wield and crazy yup i love that show it was wield and crazy yup i love that show it was wield and crazy yup

• Great Show.

This show was very good and I used to like it when I was little and everything the kids used to play in different games and activities throughout the game and succeeed by doing so and this show for me was one of the best during that time enen though I was a little kid by the time I used to watch it but it was a great experience watching this show and many people should feel the same about it and this show also for me was classic because it wasn't an ordinary show it was special and deserves it's respect in all it ways of being one of the most successful shows in Nickelodeon's history.
  • One of my favorite shows as a kid.

Ahh the days of Donnie, Omar, and Jessica...or Annette. The games were pretty funny, but don't try any of it at home. I learned that the hard way. I would totally want these guys as camp counselors or even RAs. They'd be a ton of fun. Even the games with the parents were cool to watch.
  • Wild and Crazy Kids!

Wow, where does the time go? It seems just like yesterday when I watched this show on Nickolodeon. I don't remember it very well, but I do remember huge amounts of kids doing very odd and crazy things. People loved this show, and I for one,don't think it should have been canceled. Nickolodeon, why are you doing this to me?
  • Back when I watched this I was a wild and crazy kid.

Wild and Crazy Kids was yet another one of those game shows that was on when Nick was in its prime in the early 90's. I know that this show came back but in my opinion the origional was better. The show got a bunch of kids together and put them in different color t-shirts to represent what team they were on. They then played a bunch of different games. It was always fun to watch. The hosts Donny, Omar, and Jessica would all represent a team and play along. It was a fun show to watch on Nickelodeon and I miss it.
  • One of those shows to watch when there's really nothing else on.

I remember watching Wild and Crazy Kids as a kid (appropriate, I suppose). I even enjoyed it.

Being a serious Nickelodeon viewer during the 90s meant that I spent hours upon hours watching this show, to the point that I can guess I've seen all of the first series episodes at least a half-dozen times. Fortunately, it didn't get old for me.

But it was never one of those shows that I HAD to watch. It was usually just on. I always thought it was pretty much in the middle as far as quality goes, not too great, but not too bad, either. Interesting enough, but not all that memorable.