Wild Card Forums

Lifetime (ended 2005)

Season 1 or Season 2?

pinklavender

[1]Aug 10, 2007
    • level: 23

Both series are great but which is your favourite?

I think for me it is probably Season 2 because the writing was funnier maybe? The characters were allowed to develop and with the introduction of M, the storylines became more interesting. But the thing is Series 1 was also so good ! Both finales of each season were superb too! Oooh decisions, decisions!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

geminigirl21

[2]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 12

Oh Season 1, no contest. I missed Sophia in season 2 and I much perferred Zoe's season 1 hair, lol. Seriously though, I felt like it lost part of its spark in season 2, and that may be why it went off the air (of course being a Canadian show, it was doomed from the start). I think in season 2 Zoe had become so used to what she did that there was less "Y'know, when I was in Vegas..." or her saying or doing things that she would have in season 1. Last night I saw one of the early episodes, and you could tell the difference.

Of course that's not to take anything away from the season 2 finale, YAY for finally getting Zoe and Dan together!

Edited on 11/18/2007 9:02am

Peggy_Porcupine

[3]May 11, 2008
    • level: 13
    I enjoyed both seasons (nit series!) and am enjoying the re-runs on the Canadian station W right now. One thing that I really appreciated was the fact that they did a decent finale. They tied up loose ends and, yeah, the shippers are happy that Zoe and Dan were married, albeit to their amazement. Well done!

(Writes me who is still grumbling that JAG, after 10 years, got a rushed, terrible finale.)

Peggy from Porcupine, Canada