Wild Card

Lifetime (ended 2005)

Wild Card Fan Reviews (11)

• Although I found this series in the UK after it had been canned in the US, for me, it is one of the best series, of its type, I have seen in a long time!

The format for series one was good, but series two was miles better with M in charge; not only did the character bring more to the show, but so did the actress's talent for singing! Of course the show revolved around Dan and Zoe and a huge opportunity was missed to extend their relationship - and humour - further. Their banter was ridiculously hysterical at times - and you knew Zoe was no way "cardboard" to Dan - you just wished to knock their heads together to see how right they were for each other! It would have been interesting to see how they worked together being married together!

The best part of the series was it was funny, somewhat predictable but inoffensive. It covered a lot of different subjects without taking the high moral ground but also without subjecting viewers to what seems to be the norm of bad language and gratuitous scenes of a sexual nature! You know you are going to be entertained - and you can't ask for more than that! Plus a bit of eye candy in Dan was the bonus!

A series that definitely needs another outing! But alas, never to be!