Wild West C.O.W. Boys of Moo Mesa

ABC (ended 1994)

luiz4200

Wild West C.O.W. Boys of Moo Mesa Fan Reviews (2)

6.6
  • I Thoroughly Enjoyed It

Seeing as this was suppose to be a TMNT knockoff, this show is probably the least like it, and I enjoy that aspect. Truthfully, if the comet shard part of the story was removed, then the series could possibly stand alone as its own series. The characters were pretty likeable. I kind of wish that this could get its own reboot, but it seems like a show this obscure might not get a chance like it. Still, it's worth a watch if you have a chance.
  • a cartoon I would like to see come on telly again

To be honest I have never seen or heard of this show at all. the only reason I know this cartoon is because I played the arcade game at skegness (unfortunatly they've got rid of that game)and seeing it on the internet and hearing the theme tune. this looks and sounds like a cool cartoon to watch, did it ever come to britain? it must have, why would we have the game but not the cartoon? I want this cartoon to come on sky or on normal tele. I'm desperate.