Wildboyz

MTV 2 (ended 2006)

Wildboyz Fan Reviews (34)

• Favorite!

This is actually my favorite show! because i LOVE! to watch Jackass and Viva La Bam and i actually just came across this show like 2 or 3 months ago and Loved it!
  • Awesome show

Ive never seen this show on TV but after watching all three jackass movies on Netflix i wanted to see what other stuff these guys did. So i came across Wildboyz, This show is amazing ive watched all four seasons! Im just bummed that there is no more seasons! i think they should make more, they are very entertaining , funny and you really do learn stuff about animals and how other culters work in there countries. I hope that they make more of them, with all the guys who played in jackass not all at once but in the series you know what i mean.. I hope to see more of them!! Love WILDBOYZ!
  • The Wildboyz!!!

As you may no the wildboyz are crazy and cool deal all together. They go threw a lot to make there show as good as it is and turned out. Many of them as you may no went threw pain to make the show even more exciting, funny, good, and its even a show where you can learn from beleave it or not. You learn a lot about animals and what they can do or if they are posinest. One of the reasons why I do not understand about many parents is how come there not leting there 10 yr. olds watch wildboyz? I understand if they are really bad and will try and copy some of the dangerous stuff on there, but if not let them watch it because you do learn a lot about all kinds of different animals and what they do. I think the wildboyz are great, I injoy there show and I think people should see the show if they havent and I bet they will learn a few things from it.
  • A funny and interesting show from two of the Jackass boys.

Wildboyz is a Jackass like show but involves mainly animals and nature. It stars Steve-O and Chris Pontius, both from Jackass. They get upto all sorts of crazy activities like swimming with great white sharks to being spiked by porcupines. They do not harm any animals, the animals harm them.
    As well as being an hilarious show it is also very interesting. The reason for this is that many facts about animals are told to the viewer. If, like me, you are an animal lover you will adore this show, even if you hate stupidity. Chris and Steve-O travel to loads of countries (the episodes are named after the countries) and endorse themselves in the nature that is native to that country. As well as hurting themselves they also partake in many unusual activities, for example, Ostrich riding.
    This is a decent show, well worth watching if you want a good laugh and there is no jackass available.
  • a great show.

Wildboyz is a spin off show from Jackass, bringing back two of the most hilarious people, Steveo and Chris Pontius. This show is kind of like Jackass but with more nudity and more messing with animals. I'm glad that Chris and Steve-o got thier own show because they did and amazing job on Jackass with thier bits, and I thought that they should get a show. This show has great moments, expecially whenever Knoxville or wee-man come on the show, then you know that it is going to be great. I love when they do the black mombas, they always crack me up.
  • They r so funny=D!

OMG ! They r so funny! They do the stupidest stuff! but thats why's i loves the show! I try to watch it everytime it comes on! i love it ! I love steve-o && chris both in this show their r like so awesomeness ! They both seem like just very koolio fun guys to be with && go all balls out with! just having a crazy && wild time ! ily ! !! ! !! !! !! !!! !! ! !! !!! ! !!! !! !! !!!! ! ! !!! ! ! !! !! ! !! ! ! Loves them!
  • It's OK

"Wildboyz" is accidentally good. It's a far more comprehensive "cultural exploration" than any offered up by usual travel programs – television docs enhancing typifications of a city's carnality, or the snobbish drivel you find on the Outdoor Life Network.

I'd recommend "Wildboyz" to those inquiring what life is "really like" in Thailand, Africa, or wherever. Steve-O and company may not outline any ethos entirely (who could?), but they don't construe the matter to satisfy predominate interpretations like "life outside American is always in squalor and suicidal." And to the other side: Life outside America isn't whimsical; there are no fairy tales for your keepsake.

People, everywhere, are living and breathing, sometimes smiling, sometimes crying. The wildboyz get it.
  • I need my Wildboyz fix!!!

If they weren't so stupid and gross, I might have a crush on the Wildboyz. They are just so crazy, I LOVE it! This is the best show to watch when you're feeling down - you can't help but to laugh and Thank God that you're safe and sound on your couch while they're thousands of miles away from you.
  • steve-o and chris pontius teach ppl about the environment in a way that will get their attention and then gross them out.

this show is not only about chris pontius and steve-o finding more ways to hurt themselves in a funny way but also teaching us about the nature in a way that will get peoples attention. it has funny fotage of animals weather its of a monkey touching its wiener or jumping humpback whale. also steve-o vomits at least once in every episode which will eaither make you laugh or change the channel. in my opinion i didnt really like it, perhaps it was the whole nature thing that truned me off. im more of a jack ass person if you ask me.
  • Wildboyz is a great show. While you still have the gross element of Steve-O and Pontius finding new ways to hurt themsrlves you actually learn about exotic animals and places. So it's funny and informitive and grosse. What more can you ask from a show?

WildBoyz is a mock documentary/comedy about Steve-O and Chris Pontius as they travel around the world finding grosse stuff to eat, and really cool exotic animals. They bring an expert, Manny with them so he can give us the facts about the animals like if they are deadly or not or what they like to eat or even how bad it's gonna hurt when one of the guys gets bitten in the butt by a baby aligator..Yikes! While I could take less of the guys running around with almost nothing on, I do really like Manny. He is informitive and he even has his funny moments. If Manny was not in the show it would just be like Jackass without Knoxville or Bam Margera. If you can get past all of the grody things that take place on this show it's actually pretty cool if you want to learn about animals and exotic cultures. And even watch how Steve-O and Pontius can piss off the natives.! Great!!
  • I love but yet i just want more out of it.

The show offers alot and i love this gosh dang show. I cant get enough of it. But yet i just want more. the show has so much potential! The show offers alot and i love this gosh dang show. I cant get enough of it. But yet i just want more. the show has so much potential! The show offers alot and i love this gosh dang show. I cant get enough of it. But yet i just want more. the show has so much potential! The show offers alot and i love this gosh dang show. I cant get enough of it. But yet i just want more. the show has so much potential!
  • One of the funniest shows on TV!

I absolutely love this show. The boys definitely make this show one of the most entertaining on television. The rest of the cast also help the add to each episode and make each scene crazier than that last. It's not for everybody, and it does get a little bit gross from time to time. I think it's intended audience are those who enjoy Jackass and Viva la Bam. If you are one of those people, I truly recommend this show because it has the same type of humor. If you were appalled by those shows, then Wildboyz isn't for you.
  • Could this be the worst show ever?

3.1
    Like I just said, Could this be the worst show ever? really this is the most un-thought-out weird show ever! who thinks of this stuff, really who thought of this. I don't really care what people do to them selfs but broadcasting it on TV is just ridiculous. Wildboyz is just so unpredictable (not in a good way) and pointless! There is no reason anyone should ever watch this show because all you are seeing is people either ripping parts of their body off, sticking something up their buts or messing around with animals that shouldn't be messed around with! I think this show is so ridiculous and it should be taken off the air immediately, please for everyones sake, even theirs!
  • The Extreme Nature Show

Wildboyz is the most entertaining spin-off of jackass. It is Stevo, Chris Pontius & Manny Puig, along with other famous faces from Jackass from time to time. I was never disapointed during any of the 4 series. Apart from when Stevo fliped out because they were trying to get him to do Karma sutra positions, with an expert. Pontius was going at it and having fun, but Stevo claimed they were trying to piss him off. Apart from that, watching the pair scream when bit or Stevo vommiting at least once a show to the \'Black Mamba\', its all hilarious. Even in the last series we got to see the invincible Manny scream, plus the Hoff appears somewhere.
  • I love this show!!

Steve-O and Chris Pontius are the stars of the show, who perform stunts, tricks and acts with animals, often putting themselves in situations for which they are not trained . They travel to different parts of the globe, performing their stunts in exotic environments while educating their audience on wildlife and local culture. Season 4 made its debut on January 6, 2006 at 9pm EST as a part of Sic 'Em Fridays on MTV2.

The dangerous nature of the stunts arguably outstrips that of either Jackass or another similar spin-off, Viva La Bam. In the course of the show, Steve-O has purposely subjected himself to the the relatively mild sting of the Emperor scorpion on more than one occasion, and Chris Pontius has nearly been attacked by a wild jaguar and has been bitten by a Black Bear. One of their most dangerous stunts showed the boys attracting a great white shark while disguised as seals, then later jumping into the open water just 10m away from it. Manny Puig, a wild animal expert who occasionally joins the Wildboyz on their adventures, pulled a grown male lion's tail, demonstrating an African rite of passage.
  • Steve-O should stop barfing!

Okay i seriously love this show but Steve O should seriously barfing everytime he puts anything in his mouth. I think its more of a habit then a need now for him. Now moving on to talk about the show. The show is great and i love almost all the episode equally. Too bad I can't get hold of season 3 and 4. I think the other dude with him Puntois or whatever got some brass balls cause he actually swallows sometimes what enters his mouth :) thats sounded bad. All in all, i enjoyed this show alot more than I enjoyed jackass.
  • The most extreme nature show around

Wildboyz is a perfect cross between the crocodile hunter and jackass. Half the education of the crocodile hunter and all the funny of jackass in one action pact show that made me laugh my ass off and buy all the DVDs. I can not get enough of the jackass stars. I own almost every DVD they have ever made starring someone from the jackass cast. I watch the DVDs almost every day and it never gets old. I am a member of 4 fan clubs associated with jackass, viva la bam, and wildboyz because they are that cool. You must watch.
  • A suprising guilty pleasure (for me anyway), 'WildBoyz' delivers light comedy under the guise of a nature travel show. An oasis in the vast wasteland of MTV reality shows.

WHat is it about this show that I like?

First, the hosts: Chris Pontius and Steve-O don't take themselves or the show seriously. Their antics are designed to be incredibly stupid and dangerous, something a sane person would never attempt in the natural world, hence the comedy. An example would be placing themselves in a hammock, at night, along with raw meat hanging from hooks to attract lions. The lions come and attack the meat, the hammock and our intrepid boys who barley escape unscathed. In the immortal words of Steve-O, "Dude, that was the dumbest thing ever." Indeed.

Unlike the robotic GQ host of 'Survivor', Pontius and Steve-O also show their human sides as well. Steve-O's reluctance to humiliate himself by engaging in simulated sex positions with an Indian "sex expert" is unexpectedly moving in its pathos. Pontius, of course, has no such scruples; a P.h.d. from the University of Jackass, he would marry an elephant and invite the camera crew into their bedroom on the wedding night just to get a laugh. But is this evil? Of course not! It's done stricktly for laughs, dude.

Second, the Narrator: is there anything funnier than a baratoned narrator with a British accent lending a veneer of gravitas to a hokey so-called nature show? A brilliant touch!

Third, 'Manny': this guy supposedly is an naturalist extrodinaire who has flawless knowledge of the flora and fuana of the areas the show visits. Sporting the appearance of a homeless crank addict, 'Manny' advises the boys on the safe way to handle dangerous animals and plants. Manny is our, and the boy\'s, teacher or 'wise man', adding a educational justification -albeit, small-for the show's existance. And he plays the role of substitute parent, watching out for the boys as they engage in their hedious stunts. Every nature show must have one of these 'wisemen', otherwise we are just watching animals wandering about aimlessly, eating, fornicating and taking dumps - like Pontius and Steve-O.

Fourth, the cultures: a suprising twist to this show is the respect the two hosts show other cultures. These guys want to experience a culture, not just report on it. They put on the clothing, eat the food, and do the dances.

Hey, I might not invite Pontius and Steve-O over for dinner, but I would send them a pizza for the great job they have done.

Bravo!
  • Like jackass, but nature oriented.

not a bad show, it's pretty wacky using jackass style showmanship. this time around it's nature oriented. it's nice to see the animals, i hope they don't do stuff where the boys get eaten alive. good thing they got manny to look after the boys, that's nice. this is a good show, it's a decent show unlike the newly weds or the ashlee simpson show. it's a watchable entertaining show, you get a few good laughs watching it. it's fun and you don't have to get to serious about the science, you just sit back and enjoy the ride. it's good.
  • THis show is L.O.L funny! i can stop laughing when i watch it

The show takes place around the world in everyplace u wish u oculd visit it makes u laugh so hard qt everything u always wanted to see the show is hilarious and laughs everywgere u turn i like the show becasue i dont have jackass anymore becuz it got cancelled and now i only jave this show with my 2 favorite people party boy and steve-O and sumtimes Jahnny and wee-man too!! this show is so awesome and i hope it never gets cancelled like Jackass yeah i cant friggen get a hundred words thats wicked hard soooo yeah yeah i did it
  • just plain dumb

i am really sick of the amateur dare devil shows. jackass was bad enough, but now it seems like these things are every where. i guess i am just getting old but some of the things they do seem like something an idiot wouldn't do. i guess i should not be suprised that the shows are so popular considering the mtv demographic during the last ten or fifteen years.
  • wow

• !!!!

The show wild boys is a great show it is really funny and i watch it all the time!!! It makes me laugh every time i see it.. Steve o and all of the cast are so crazy and do all the funniest things! This show is informative as well as funny
  • A good show that is hilarious and also informative at the same time.

Wildboyz is a funny show close to
    Jackass but with animals. They do some of the dumbest things I have ever seen but at the same time they are hilarious. It is a good show but not for the younger viewers or for the faint of heart people who cant stand to see someone puke. Poor Steve-O, he pukes so much I am surprised his teeth havent fallen out.
  • Hilarious,but also informative...

Hilarious , but also informative . this is like jackass and the discovery channel all in one show. they do crazy stuff but also teaches you about animals. they are always eating wierd food and going to different countries to see the animals there. I like this show way better than Jackass and if you haven't seen it before, I suggest you watch it the next time its on
  • Hilarious.

I really shouldn't like this show, since I would rather sit on a pile of nails then watch Via La Bam and Jack**s, but man, do it.

It is simply one of the stupidest show ever, and that is a good thing. Everyone I show this to love it, pain and simple. I remember one day there was a 8 hour marathon and I started watching it, and just called over a few buds, and somehow there were 6 of us watching 8 hours of the funniest and best show MTV ever credited [which isn't saying much...]

Watch it, Love it, but don't take it seriously...
  • i cant help but love this show

i was a huge fan of jackass. when i heard that steve and chris were going to have their own show about them in the wild... honestly i didn't think it was a good idea i thought this show would flop... but MAN i saw 1 episode only 1 and i loved it... the one where steve tried to get the snake out the snake pit... lol very good show... mtv does it agian with this one.
  • Wildboyz is a twisted skate-culture take on Steve Irwin's The Crocodile Hunter.

While Steve-O and Chris Pontius (both Jackass alums) never doing anything as ridiculous as carrying their newborn child into an alligator pen, they do pretty much everything else they can think of, whether that involves playing football with hyenas or licking the chunks of crap stuck in the fur of musk oxen. The duo do their best to educate viewers as they allow the various animals they encounter to pinch, bite, sting, or otherwise attack in any way they're able to. Of course, this educational element is conducted in the true half-assed MTV manner and the real focus of the program, laughing at the self-inflicted pain of two morons, is never far off.
  • Its funny waching two men get hurt for some reason...

Two stars from the hit show Jackass, Chris Pontius and Steve-O get their own show called Wildboyz. Wildboyz takes a walk on the wild side as Steve-O and Pontius travel the world and embrace local customs as they do wild and funny stunts. This show is very funny. But pretty much nothing else. You acually learn some stuff after you watch one show! This show is good and all, but what is the point of watching two crazy dudes hurt each other besides humor? Nothing. What is this shows purpose? It doesn't really have one. A VERY funny show none the less. 8.5/10
  • I just love how chris and steve-o try to be a serious as possible. It's so funny.

Buy it. Or watch it you won't be disappointed. I've got loads of my mates i got into this. I Hate wildlife shows but I would watch all of them if they was half as good as wildboyz. Steve-o and chris are legends on wildboyz I look forward to buying series 2.
< 1 2