WildC.A.T.S.

CBS (ended 1995)

WildC.A.T.S. Fan Reviews (3)

6.8
  • My favorite anime action series.

It is a great show which consists of great team called the WildC.A.T.S. They consist of Grifter, Mol, Sparken, Fudo, and Warblade together they all united to stopped the evil Lord Helspont who was the leader of the so called daemonites. This is an action thrill as the episode gone farther it makes more interesting to watched. I want this show to be back again. My favorite part here is when Warblade who in the real person is Mr. Reno Brayce where he is recruiting by the WildC.A.T.S but not knowing the daemonites wants him also to joined in their fighting against the WildC.A.T.S.
  • This was the first attemp by famed comic book artist Jim Lee to bring one of his personal projects to the small screen.

4.1
    To be truly honest, I had higher expectations out of this series. This major network adaptation of a comic book from IMAGE and more precisely Wildstorm Productions and fan favored artist and creator Jim Lee. I hope that Jim will one day make another attempt to bring one of his creations to the small screen, if not the big one.
  • It chronicled the battle between the Kherubim, a team of superhero mutants, and the Daemonites, an evil alien empire bent on conquering the universe. The Kherubim form a superpowered covert action team known as the WildC.A.T.S to fend off the alien menace

I used to watch this show on CBS years ago. I never got to see the entire show because it was cut off, or that the time-slot changed or that I woke-up too late. It caught my eye because of my love for surreal cartoons. I have always liked a cartoon with an extremely good story and equally good drawings. And seeing that this had it all, I had to watch it. I liked it and I was sad to see it go.
    The story was fresh and it was different. It wasn't cute and cuddly. It made you want to go out and find the comic books it was based on and pray for a new season. Sadly that did not happen, but I was glad it came out on dvd and I picked it up. What a great series that should definite;y be resurrected.