Wildfire

A Good Convict Is Hard to Find

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 16, 2006 on ABC Family

• Hasn't Kris learned?

I really did not like this episode at all. I feel like Kris really has not learned a darn thing in her stay at Raintree. This punk kid busts out of prison after Kris gives her a t-shirt, risking getting Kris in trouble. She could have had someone take care of her business... she did NOT need to get Kris involved. Just goes to show how selfish some people can be. I just can't believe that Kris got taken in by her. She should have turned the girl in. She's lucky nothing worse happened besides a slap on the wrist.
  • Kris turns her back on the law... again!?

How can Kris be so stupid!? She tries to protect some old jail friend, I think Kris has a lot more at Raintree than jail, that's what made this episode painful to watch. I like my favorite plot, Junior & Matt try to open the club on their own after Pete's mom has a stroke. Which opened a whole new plot, Junior meets the new waitress. I like her, I hope she doesn't leave. I mean it seems like it after she sees Junior & Kris kiss, Junior should of gave her a chance. And Dani & Isabelle fight over Junior's affection with mugs! This episode is amazing & opens a whole new scenery.
  • Kris and Wildfire get invited to a charity event by Leanne, Kris' friend from Camp Lagrange. Leanne escapes because of a family crisis, and Kris tries to stop her. Meanwhile, Matt and Junior open their club with Jean's help, while Dani and Isabelle fight

I think this episode was different, but in a good way. It was nice to see Kris do the right thing and I really, really liked the ending. That is a tough spot to put Kris in, but I think Kris and Leanne are real friends. And I think Dani and Junior are just adorable together.