Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 04, 2008 on ABC Family

• Excellent. This episode had me going through an emotional rollercoaster.

This episode had me going through an emotional rollercoaster. It was so painful to watch at times to see Jean and Pablo's strong dislike and distrust of Chris and really upsetting when they both expressed their wishes that she leave Raintree again. But the bond between Chris and Wildfire is everlasting, and this episodes ending was by far the best in the series so far, in my opinion. I couldn't help grinning when Chris and Danni shared their moment of true friendship, and when Chris accepted the assistant offer. And of course the ending with Wildfire pacing around impatiently and jumping over the fence to reunite with his best friend. Smiles all around. Jean and Pablo need to get over their differences with Chris and accept that she is and always will be a part of Wildfire and vice versa.
  • I love Wildfire

Wildfire is the best show ever and I love This episode It was so great to see that there is still love between Junior and Kis I can't wate untill next weeks episode Junior is going to save Kris of the fire and can't bleve jean right now I Think she needs to be nice to Kris afther this weeks episode and I think that wildfire made people open there eyes and realize that Kris is there to help Wilfire get better and I think that Junior is still in love with Kris I hope that they get back together.