Wildfire

Fairy Tale Endings

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 01, 2007 on ABC Family

• Loved this episode. A great way to start out the new season!!!

It starts out at a service for Henry. Junior goes and finds Kris and he says to her that they need to talk and then Jean comes and says that they found Kerry. Junior goes with Kris to the hospital and she tells him that she just needs to be alone. Junior goes home and they both want to call each other but dont. Junior comes back to the hospital to warn Kris about Kerry but ignores him and tells him to leave \"us\" alone. Kerry wakes up and tells Kris to go home and take a shower. WHen she gets home, Jean confronts her about an issue with the breeder\'s money. Kris goes back to the hospital and Kerry is getting dressed and was trying to leave. Kris confront Kerry about the money. He tells her that he is having money issues. and he trys to say im sorry and wants a second chance. She says you arent sorry but you will be and as she walks out of the room the police go in. She tells Pablo and Jean she wants to repay them. SHe walks out to the barn and writes Kris & JR\'s Flame. She says there are no such thing as prince charmings except in fairy tales and erases Kris & JR\'s. She hops on Wildfire and Junior pulls up and sees the name of baby wildfire and opens the book and sees they picked the same name. \"FLAME\". He walks out of the barn and sees Kris and Matt ride off on the horses...
    Great Episode!!!! Cant wait til next MOnday!!!
  • Kerry is found.

After the great cliffhanger last season, Kerry is found! But a whole bunch of problems occur afterwards. Turns out Kerry stole all the money for the Breeder's Cup and then lost it, his plane crashed (i.e. caught in the act) when he was trying to run away to Mexico after the money was stolen. Poor Kris, she has gone through a lot. The other half of the episode, is Dani's father still being an evil person. Matt choosing to stay at the farms, after Henry dies, at first he wanted to be with Gillian. And the Jessie, Henry's brother comes which is sort of a cautionary tale for Matt, as I saw it. A great start to the season, which opens many wonderful arcs.
  • i love wildfire i hope that junior and kris get back together this season matt is like a brother to me and i hope that we have more seasons to come.

l lovr wildfire and i hopr that we have more season to come i hope that kris picks junior and not matt matt is like a brother toher and junior is always there for her no matter what happens to her he is so in love with her and if kris opens her eyes she will see it i hope they get back together in season 3 they love each other i don't what kris to pick matt because he is like a brother to her and his mother is like a mother to kris an i so hope that junior does not give up on her. i hope we have more season of wildfire to come i love it junior and kris always and forever.
  • Season three starts off with major heartache that promises a wild ride.

I didn't see Kerry's move coming, I'll be honest. I knew he was sneaky but to steal away the money from Kris and the farm was really a surprise. What I got in the fight between them was Kris saying "I get my money but Jean's?" It's almost as if Kris expected another man in her life to let her down and might have let Kerry go if it was just her own money taken. But him stealing from Jean and Pablo was the last straw and good that she turned him in for the cops.

This naturally leads to some major drama for Jean and Pablo handling the farm finances. I was expecting them to address Dennis Weaver's death like this and his inheritance for Matt was a surprise. The introduction of Jesse makes for some interesting developments and I look forward to how he interacts with the family. Dani and Junior continue to grow in rough ways. I loved the bit where Dani accuses her father of wrecking her attempts to claim the horse, he denies it and she has to face the fact that things just didn't work as she planned. Her giving him the money that helped him bail out of trouble is something she'll have to live with and it's perfectly in character that his first move is to take back control in the family. So we get some great new developments for the show as with Kerry gone, the romantic picture gets more muddled than before. Let's hope we're seeing the start of another great season.
  • Season three starts off with major heartache that promises a wild ride.

• Kerry finally out of the picture.

I was so excited to see this episode. I've been waiting for the new season forever it seems. I was kind of upset at the beginning because of the way Kris was treating Junior once Kerry came back in the picture. She just kept ignoring him, even tho she wanted him there. But I think she just felt she couldn't do anything now that Kerry is back. Even tho she was about to when she just thought he hadn't gotten to the party yet. I just can't believe that all Kris and Junior have been through she wouldn't believe him when she told him about Kerry. I knew there was something with Kerry He bugged me in some way, even before he slept with Gillian to get Kris in the invitational. He was just always trying to pull Kris away from her family and friends. We all could see there was still something between Kris and Junior and so could Kerry. But instead of realizing he could never hold a place in Kris' heart like Junior and step aside, he kept pulling them away from each other. Everytime he saw them together he'd come up with some excuse to break them up. But now everyone including Kris got to realize what an ass Kerry really was. Trying to steal the money from Kris and the Ritter's. He said he did it because he loved her, but that wasn't the reason obviously because he was going to leave without her. Add it he truly loved her he would have known never to hurt the people she cares about the most. But now he's where he belongs, in jail. Now at the end credits it makes you wonder if Kris might just pick Matt over Junior. But Gillian is still in the picture saying she could never be anywhere but with Matt. But it looked like Junior was thinking something about that watching Kris and Matt ride off together. But they are also still good friends, so that could be the only reason. If only Junior could have showed up a few seconds earlier when Kris was talking to Flame (baby wildfire) about there being no prince charming. Also he could have seen what Kris wrote on the board before erasing it. But that would also be to easy and not make a good show. I'm still rooting for Junior and Kris forever!
  • Season three opens with a bang.

Season 3 begins with a great bang and pays tribute to
    The last Dennis Weaver who died last year as
    Dani takes over the ranch but her father gets in the way
    As he still calls the shots. We also, along with Kris, learn what happened to Kerry as things take unexpected turns at Raintree ranch in the fallout of the Breeders Cup win. Great show as Dennis Weaver is missing from the picture. RIP Dennis!
  • Flame

Kerry's plane is found crashed and off corse with him in it. Junior is convinced he was not goinng to see Kris the day his plane dissapeared. The Ritters are spendimng all the money they one but haven't recieved the check yet. So Jean calls the offices and it turns out that the money was put into a special account. Kerry had stolen the mooney and there was allmost no chance of getting it all back. Kerry was arrested. With Dani in charge of Davis Farm her dad asks for money. Dani finially gives in and he bribes his way out of going to jail. Matt's girlfriend wants them to travel but he stays to inherit half of Rainterr. Baby Wildfire id named Flame. This was a good way to start the new season.
  • Now that Terry is out of the picture...

Now that Terry, Kris's ex-boyfriend, is in jail I think the show is going to get A LOT more interesting. Kris now has a hard choice, she must choose Matt or Junior. Eveyone seems to be pulling for Junior because he is the one that Kris had a past with and they have always seemed to like each other. Also in this episode they introducted a new character, Henrys brother, who is probably going to have a major roll this season. This episode was a great kickoff to the third season and everyone is excpecting the magic to carry onto the next episode.