Wildfire

Family Matters

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 30, 2006 on ABC Family

• One of the best episodes of Wildfire ever!

I thought this episode was going to be bad in the beginning with the slow start but woah, a whole lot of stuff happens in this episode, betrayal, lies, trust, true colors, anything you want in a Drama series like this one. Cleverly plotted, all mostly revolves around Junior's flood, the mom & Rebecca compete as it seems, Isabelle is a B***! Kris won, good for her, she is so awesome in this episode, especially when she finds out Matt is two-timing trainer. And then the best part yet, the little kid gets a plot! He takes karate, I don't like that Charlie guy though, him & Jean are so not meant for each other. The important thing is that Kris won & Junior's club was saved, an astonishing episode.
    I thought the race between Emile Lachlan and Kris was the best part about this episode. Emile and Kris made riding look so easy, but I know it is definitely not. I think this could be the beginning of a series of races between these two...maybe even an affair?
  • I was glad that Kris won! But I'm quite annoyed with Matt... Ugh, boys do anything for girls, don't they?

I did like the storyline of Charlie helping Todd out. I was worried like Jean that he was getting picked on. Glad he's showing his mom that he isn't a wimp!

I am really disappointed in Matt... I mean, I can't quite recall how it happened, who broke up with who, but he and Dani didn't work out the first time around. Now he wants to work for her? I guess it's the pride, combined with wanting the girl... but he just seems like he'd choose family first.

Also, can I say I'm really annoyed with the girl who's hanging off Junior? What's with her? She looks like she's about 12. I hope they don't get involved, eww.