Wildfire

Fear

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 06, 2006 on ABC Family

• Kris comes to Davis for help?

Wow this episode , I mean Pete was messes up to his family, he is the exactly the same man he was before, that is just nuts, but still not regretting Charlie leaving. That scene at the end gives me chills, friends for life, but you can see that they are all different, and what is going to happen in the future? And Matt crying, it takes a lot to make that guy cry, and wow I didn't expect that, I hate the guy threatening Kris, but he still had faith in Kris I guess, I wonder if he will be back. The thing out of character about this episode was Kris going to Davis for help, sort of strange, now she has to work for Dani, tricky! Great episode.
  • Welcome to "mess up your family" theater.

I have to admit, I didn't see Pete's scam coming. I really thought he was trying to get back with his family but it turns out he was trying the latest in a series of insurance scams. Was surprised Junior would get in business without checking but then it does show why he's got a ways to go.

The scene where Matt confronts his father and it all comes out was truly moving and Jean's reaction was amazing as she realized she'd thrown away a great relationship with a great guy for the ex who hasn't changed. I enjoyed the scene of Matt, Junior and Dani at the end that reminds you why they're friends.

The parts with Pablos' past were pretty suspensful, especially Kris' decision to strike a deal with Dani and Junior's dad which is sure to haunt her later. Still, seeing Dani trying to make nice to Kris was fun.

So good to see the series continue its strides above how it started out. Can't wait for more.