Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

A Good Convict Is Hard to Find Official Thread.

-Master_K-

[1]Jan 16, 2006
    • level: 37
    This is a really great episode? What did everyone think? I liked how Kris seemed really loyal to her friend and risked losing her jail free card. And I think Dani and Matt are really cute.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blufuzycow

[2]Jan 16, 2006
    • level: 19
    i missed this epsisode and the one before it could someone give me a quick recap, please...thanks

khmerfemme

[3]Jan 16, 2006
    • level: 9
    I liked the episode, I thought it was cool Kris is really a great friend, ohh i remember someone saying that that Kerry might like Kris, i really think he does, for sure. you can tell, and i think he thinks that kris likes him since, she called him to go help her out and not anyone else. So i know there will be future drama with that. but i dont like that one girl from Juniors past.

blufuzycow wrote:
    i missed this epsisode and the one before it could someone give me a quick recap, please...thanks

I'll pm you

Wildfiregirl8

[4]Jan 16, 2006
    • level: 15
    khmerfemme wrote:
    ohh i remember someone saying that that Kerry might like Kris, i really think he does, for sure. you can tell, and i think he thinks that kris likes him since, she called him to go help her out and not anyone else. So i know there will be future drama with that.

Yeah that was me and so this episode sort of give's me proof

But anyways i thought it was a PRETTY GOOD episode. It surprised me that Lee ann had a kid! I think that something might happen between Pete and Jean. I like dani and matt together! i hope kris and junior get back together soon!!!

-Master_K-

[5]Jan 16, 2006
    • level: 37
    blufuzycow wrote:

The episode starts again at midnight if you missed it!

blufuzycow

[6]Jan 17, 2006
    khmerfemme wrote:

blufuzycow wrote:

I'll pm you

thank you

blufuzycow

[7]Jan 17, 2006
    -Master_K- wrote:
    blufuzycow wrote:

I'm kinda in australia for a semester of school until the end of April and they don't get it over here so i saw the first episode but i won't get to see anymore until i return to the US

VeggiHead

[8]Jan 17, 2006
    • level: 7
    blufuzycow wrote:
    -Master_K- wrote:
    blufuzycow wrote:

I'm kinda in australia for a semester of school until the end of April and they don't get it over here so i saw the first episode but i won't get to see anymore until i return to the US

hey if you want next week i can give you a play by play of the episode.

what part of australia?

JennaClaire

[9]Jan 17, 2006
    • level: 4
    This is a great show, but the writers go way too fast and trivilize issues too much. The whole issue with Kris' friend seemed "made up" to have something to make the show about. We didn't know the friend enough to really care about her or her problems--it just seemed like something thrown in to create some extra conflict for Kris. I'd rather see Kris deal with "internal" issues than creating problems & having this on & off again thing with Junior. Also, the whole thing with here now and gone again Pete is just boring--I wish they'd just get rid him & let Jean have her affair with the other guy. The whole thing with Junior and his mother seems way too trivial and "easy" when she's just shown up after an entire lifetime, and the friction between her and Dani just seems silly, considering she can't help it if she wasn't Dani's mother. I'd like to see this show get a little deeper, slower, & more realistic.

JennaClaire

[10]Jan 17, 2006
    • level: 4
    This is a great show, but the writers go way too fast and trivilize issues too much. The whole issue with Kris' friend seemed "made up" to have something to make the show about. We didn't know the friend enough to really care about her or her problems--it just seemed like something thrown in to create some extra conflict for Kris. I'd rather see Kris deal with "internal" issues than creating problems & having this on & off again thing with Junior. Also, the whole thing with here now and gone again Pete is just boring--I wish they'd just get rid him & let Jean have her affair with the other guy. The whole thing with Junior and his mother seems way too trivial and "easy" when she's just shown up after an entire lifetime, and the friction between her and Dani just seems silly, considering she can't help it if she wasn't Dani's mother. I'd like to see this show get a little deeper, slower, & more realistic.

mzjtvluver

[11]Jan 17, 2006
    • level: 6
    i thought that it was a really great episode! It was pretty entertainning, and they threw in some twists.

bkyle2429

[12]Jan 17, 2006
    • level: 15
    -Master_K- wrote:
    This is a really great episode? What did everyone think? I liked how Kris seemed really loyal to her friend and risked losing her jail free card. And I think Dani and Matt are really cute.

yes it was very good, but kris should have told someone,loyalty is not an issue here, remember kris is still on probation you have to look out for number one(you) especially while on probation trust me i know!! Danni and Matt are good together,plus if remember I think they were an item before.

OVERALL WILDFIRE IS AN GREAT SHOW!!

Lily_R2

[13]Jan 18, 2006
    • level: 5
    -Master_K- wrote:

I also liked how Kris was loyal to her friend, it showed what kind of a person she really was. Get out of jail free . . good way to put it.

I don't agree with you on the Dani and Matt thing tho! lol I'm still for Kris and Matt, a couple that we will most likely never see.

I did miss the beginning though, so I'll have to wait for one of those all day marathon things to catch up.

~Thea

Detroit_Pistons

[14]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 1
    i didnt see "a good convict is hard to find" can someone PLEASE tell me what happened? cause i love this show. thank you.