We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

A Song Question From S.3 and S.4 -- Need Help!!

nvrockgirl18

[1]Jun 5, 2008
    • level: 3

ok so i have 2 questions on the songs used on Wildfire.

1st - Theres a song played during 3.09, during the scene where Dani is crying right after R.J's death and father is consouling her....not if im not mistaken it has a 'jazzy up beat tone' and some of the lyrics that I could catch were: "im calling on a angel"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnoyhQc3DAs -- the song starts at approx. 6:13 of the video

2ed - The song was the CODA (or ending song) of ep. 4.11 titled 'being mrs. junior'. The only lyrics I could catch were: "feel the sing, love waits for you, love waits for you" this was thesong played at the very end of the episode and was played when Kris was with wildfire, looking at her ring, and then she looked over at the ritters walking together....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RguPRktx0oo -- the song starts at approx. 3:52 of the video and runs untill the end.

If anyone has any clue what and by whom these 2 songs are by let me know...some people told me to try the ABC family sit but they dont have the last half of season 4 listed nor do they have anything from past seasons....

Thanks!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pretty_Obsessed

[2]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 2
    nvrockgirl18 wrote:

2ed - The song was the CODA (or ending song) of ep. 4.11 titled 'being mrs. junior'. The only lyrics I could catch were: "feel the sing, love waits for you, love waits for you" this was thesong played at the very end of the episode and was played when Kris was with wildfire, looking at her ring, and then she looked over at the ritters walking together....

This song is called 'Speak to me gently' from Future Of Forestry!
    if you want it tell me your e-mail-address and i can send it to you!
    unfortunately i don't know the first song..
    greetz

vivianadeva

[3]Apr 13, 2009
    • level: 1

viaHello! I would love if you send me the song. My email adress vivianafloca@gmail.com, or vivianadeva@yahoo.com. I would really appreciate it. Thanks