Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Amy Jo Johnson

confusedboy24

[1]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 17
    I really want to tune in just for her can anyone give a summary of her character and what's her part in the series? Also what eps is she in? Thanks and sorry if there's already a thread for this.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dgranitz2004

[2]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    confusedboy24 wrote:
    I really want to tune in just for her can anyone give a summary of her character and what's her part in the series? Also what eps is she in? Thanks and sorry if there's already a thread for this.

Power Rangers forever!!!

Tinx2

[3]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 2
    Tina Sharp is a jockey. In Season 1, Junior introduced Kris to her. Tina & Kris became friends for a while. Tina and Pablo have a past because they've known each other before (we still don't know what it could be about). Matt & Tina date for a while and Matt claimed to be in love with her. Kris wanted to ride for Raintree and then Raintree got Tina to ride for them for an upcoming race. Then that's when Kris gets mad that Tina didn't tell her and then Tina was offered more money by Davis Farms and so she ditched Raintree for Davis Farms to ride Avatar and Kris finally got to ride for Raintree. Matt & Tina break up. The Season 1 Finale ends with the start racing. In the beginning of Season 2, it's the race and Tina won 1st place and Kris with 2nd but then Kris claimed Tina cheated because she talked to Wildfire during the race. (And the race was really close between the two of them.) We don't see Tina again until the Season 2 Finale when she rides for Davis Farms again. She doesn't really have a big part here, but before the race while getting ready she stands there with Dani & Gillian while looking at Matt and Gillian tells Tina that Matt is her boyfriend and then Tina's like "Been there, done that. Right Dani?" Then when they're going to the starting gate Tina says to Wildfire, "Hey Wildfire, Remember me?" This time Kris & Wildfire win the race and it was close again between them. Then we don't see Tina again until the middle of Season 3. Avatar has a new owner and the owner brings Avatar to Raintree and his jockey which is Tina. Tina seems to be really happy and talks to Kris about not ruining their friendship and Kris says something sarcastically. Then, Tina gets Kris to come spy with her on Ishmael, which is Dani's horse. While Tina & Kris are hiding they have binoculars, then Dani catches them asking whose corrupting who then Tina answers, "Dani, you're supposed to be at the nail salon." Later on in the episode, Tina asks Kris to do something for her and Kris refuses to and then Tina tells Avatar's current owner that she quits then Kris has to go apologize to Tina and get her to ride for him again. Tina makes Kris promise that she'll do something for her in the future and Kris says yes and then they later find out that she was offered more money to ride Avatar again. That's it, for now. She has to be back since Kris promised her she'd do something for her.

krisnjunior

[4]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 5
    Didn't Tina and Pablo used to date? i thought that's how they knew eachother...

HappyGirl818

[5]Aug 8, 2007
    • level: 10

krisnjunior wrote:
    Didn't Tina and Pablo used to date? i thought that's how they knew eachother...

I think I remeber watching a deleted scene where Pablo tell Tina something about how he loved her once. I know I saw it but I can't remeber their exact words.

krisnjunior

[6]Aug 8, 2007
    yeah that's where i saw it, lol. that was a crucial piece of info, why didn't they keep it in? lol.

HappyGirl818

[7]Aug 8, 2007
    • level: 10

krisnjunior wrote:
    yeah that's where i saw it, lol. that was a crucial piece of info, why didn't they keep it in? lol.

I guess maybe the writers just didn't want to include that story arc. I mean she did start dating Matt in season 1 so maybe they didn't include that so things wouldn't be weird with Pablo and Matt. I don't know just a thought.

krisnjunior

[8]Aug 9, 2007
    yeah, maybe. it kinda seems like a lot of drama they could have had there but then he at least always said "don't get involved with her" and they'd be like "why?" and then he'd just be like "just don't, okay?" (or something...) so it added some mystery to his character by not telling about his past with her, lol.