TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Any word on Season 2 DVD?

PMcOuntry

[1]May 12, 2007
    • level: 7
    It's been awhile since Season 1 was released and we start Season 4 in the fall... anyone heard if/when Season 2 will be out?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

krisnjunior

[2]May 12, 2007
    • level: 5
    a lot of people have been contradicting eachother by saying "i called lionsgate and they said yes" or "i wrote lionsgate and they said no" so i don't really know, but i feel like they wouldn't just not put it out. Season 2 took a while to come out on TV so it could just be taking a while to come out on DVD. sorry, that wasn't too much help. I really want it to come out though! Anyone actually contact Lionsgate?

wildfirenumb1

[3]May 30, 2007
    On keiren hutchinsons web page it says that their will be no season 2 dvd..and nicole is having a baby!

Horselover1

[4]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 18
    If you register at www.tvshowsondvd.com & "vote" for Wildfire to be on DVD, they will send you e-mail updates on the status of the DVDs. It's free to register, and supposedly the more votes a show gets, the better chance there is that more seasons will come out on DVD.

Nataliej1602

[5]Jun 12, 2007
    • level: 15

I really need for there to be a season 2 dvd because i live in the uk and bought the season 1 dvd for amazon.com. And now if there isnt a second season dvd i will never see itbecause its not shown on tv here.Ive managed to find season 3 to download but i cant find season 2 and i cant buy from i-tunes because i dont live in america.

Does anyone know where i can download or buyseason 2??

PMcOuntry

[6]Jun 21, 2007
    • level: 7
    Why would they not release the rest of the show on DVD? That's silly, they even release 1 season shows on DVD now, sheesh. I am a member of tv on dvd so hopefully they'll put it out eventually.

Jamus02

[7]Aug 19, 2007
    • level: 16
    Good news guys, after 21 months, season 2 is coming out on dvd on Nov. 6. Here's the link if you want to see the cover art, http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7879

krisnjunior

[8]Aug 19, 2007
    YAY!!!! thank you thank you for the news! i'm so excited!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! omg, i'm so happy, i was afraid they weren't putting it out. lol and that cover art is awesome, i've seen that pic before (or something like it) but it's AWESOME seeing it in the actual cover, lol i'm ecstatic. anyone else?