Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Are you bored with Wildfire? (Poll)

Do you think the show has gotten boring since its been back these past 2 weeks?

brittanym1411

[1]May 9, 2008
    • level: 17

It's just been different. Before I couldn't miss a week, and I would watch it when it would come out on Mon. then later on that night, and sometimes if it was a really good episode i'd even watch it the next day on the internet! But ever since it's been back these past two weeks it just hasn't been the same. Do you agree or is it just me?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SASUGA123

[2]May 10, 2008
    • level: 6
    I thought the first one back was great. Second one was good not great. The one coming this monday looks pivotal. More Drama.

vballcrusher1

[3]May 10, 2008
    • level: 5
    i have always been obessesed with wildfire since the firsst season and i am a huge kris and junior fan but the last two episodes have been lacking. ive tivoed them and the honestly have put me to sleep and i havent seen either episode in its entirety. ill try this weeek tho becasuse i can wait to see them get married

HappyGirl818

[4]May 11, 2008
    • level: 10

I think the first 2 episodes back weren't the greatest, I liked the Kris and Junior moments but that's about it. But I loved Being Mrs. Junior and the first part of The Ties that Bind. Those were great episodes all around.

Edited on 05/25/2008 9:06pm

JennaClaire

[5]May 12, 2008
    • level: 4
    I agree. Boring boring boring! They never did half of what they could have done with this show. The first season was the best because it was built on an idea that interested us---a lost, troubled girl who is taken in by a family and develops a love for horses. The first season they actually went a little deeper into Kris and her background and what makes her tick, and then they became obsessed with relationships and just started repeating the same themes over and over again. I'd be willing to guess that they don't have the same writers for this last season that they had first season. It's just lacking in everything. It almost has a feeling of, "Let's just get it over with and done." The two little lost girls that they spent half a show looking for---who the hell CARED! We didn't know them, and they were wasting the show looking for them. THey never developed any of the characters in this show---they decided to skim the surface and make it shallow, and it lost what was special. The previews for tonight showed Kris telling Matt (for the upteenth time), "I'm here for you and your family." (who--Jean?) She makes it sound like there are a hundred and fifty of them. Matt yells at her, "Give me a break!" and storms off. Don't blame him. What the hell is wrong with her? Does she think she can marry Junior and live happily ever after at Raintree? I still think in the beginning the writers intended to have her eventually end up with Matt and remain at Raintree, but the audience fell in love with her and Junior, and they had to end the show by giving the audience what they want, but they don't quite know how to reconcile that with her love for Raintree. I have suggested that they have Matt kill himself and Junior take his place, but does anyone listen to me? I don't think so!

SASUGA123

[6]May 12, 2008
    • level: 6
    This week episode Being Mrs. Junior rocked! Big improvement!

D2000lands

[7]May 13, 2008
    • level: 22
    I do agree. The last few episodes did not have that spark like in past episodes. However, the episode that aired last night was much better. The ones before didn't have as much action.

erfan4ever

[8]May 19, 2008
    • level: 9
    No!

percussiongrl

[9]May 20, 2008
    • level: 5

i still love these eppisodes. I cant wait until they get married. it's been long over due.

Joey_Jojo07

[10]May 20, 2008
    • level: 8

I put down NO, because I still end up tuning in on Monday nights to watch what will happen next. The only real thing that interested me with this show was Junior and Kris as a couple and as individual characters. And it sucks that its ending, but its ending with them together so it'll be a bittersweet finale.

Aria427

[11]Aug 6, 2008
    • level: 7
    I'm not bored with "Wildfire". I think it's a great show (it's one of my favorites), and I'll never get bored with it, not even for a million years!