Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Dangerous Liaisons Official Thread.

-Master_K-

[1]Jan 23, 2006
    • level: 37
    What does everybody think? The episode is now just starting, so I can't say yet but once it's finished I will come back and post.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

khmerfemme

[2]Jan 23, 2006
    • level: 9
    hmm i think it was okay i missed the first twenty mins or so if anyone could tell me what happened that be great...

but I dont know i found things really symbolic, like when kris took wildfire out for a ride to see if hes back on focus, and junior was with that female horse, and wildfire&kris passed them like nothing, so it was like it was only a one night stand, and then the horse being pregant and everyone suspecting kris to be pregant, i dont know maybe im grasping at straws and looking at things too close, and i have a feeling theres going to be love triangle between kris/junior/rebecca.. But anyways the previews for the next episode.. . i'm starting to disslike matt.

fire_ice051

[3]Jan 23, 2006
    • level: 7
    ok i liked it i thought the scene with kris and junior alil to much for abc family but other then that i liked it but kris and junior need to make up there mind on what they want
    *which i hope is each other

Wildfiregirl8

[4]Jan 24, 2006
    • level: 15
    khmerfemme wrote:
    and i have a feeling theres going to be love triangle between kris/junior/rebecca.

YEAH there is going to be one!lol anyways i thought it was an ok episode. i want kris and junior back together so much! well can't wait for next weeks!

VeggiHead

[5]Jan 24, 2006
    fire_ice051 wrote:
    ok i liked it i thought the scene with kris and junior alil to much for abc family but other then that i liked it but kris and junior need to make up there mind on what they want
    *which i hope is each other

but they did put up a warning before hand.

fire_ice051

[6]Jan 24, 2006
    i know but still

11williann000

[7]Jan 24, 2006
    • level: 2
    What do you guys think? You know the scenes with kris & Junior? Well yeah it seems like he doesn't care about Kris at all anymore. Like in the 1st season if she called him he would be over their in a flash. Like that one when they were sitting up on the bridge, and then she asked him out. Well yeah he's like a different person. But I have to say they both are. Because now kris really wants junior like junior in the 1st season, and junior is now like kris in the beginning of the 1st season. And what is with that girl that junior kissed...okay he really loves her how can he get over her that fast? He should be trying to get her back no matter what she said... that is how he was in the 1st season. But what I was questioning was when they kept comparing the horses with junior and kris. Like with her being pregnant... what if she is?

11williann000

[8]Jan 24, 2006
    This is about the comercial... I'm not sure if you guys saw this comercial but I just wanted to ask. It was the comercial with James Blunt the singer. Well I saw that kris has a dance with matt and it looked like they were having fun. Then it flashed to junior, he looked really sad. But that kinda tells me that junior still really loves her. What do you guys think?

11williann000

[9]Jan 24, 2006
    What do you guys think... this kinda made me mad with the junior & kris scene. Well if you saw in the season finale they were so in love... in this one they barely said anything to eachother. We all knew how kris felt but shouldn't junior of said something? But also don't you think kris mostly lost her chance of getting back together with junior by saying it was a mistake and she was sorry? Did you see his expression? He looked so sad. Also then when he came back he wasn't to nice... after what happened...right?

qwert1206

[10]Jan 24, 2006
    • level: 10
    will someone please tell me what happened i missed the whole episode!

fire_ice051

[11]Jan 24, 2006
    junior still loves kris but he is tryin to get over her but she is makin it very hard becayuse she just keeps playing with those heart strings.
    the why kris is treatin junior and everyone else is aggrevating because first she wants junior then just blows him off.
    and after what she said she is gonna have to tri hard if she wants him back

qwert1206

[12]Jan 25, 2006
    someone PLEASE tell me what happened i am begging you!!!!!!!!!

fire_ice051

[13]Jan 25, 2006
    pablo is gone to some horse show
    jean and charlies trip goes hair wire and dani also stole there room for matt when he went to by a horse but gets jepped when he pay 200 grand for a dead ringer but steals the real horse
    kris call junior when she needs help moving in the hay and he he as to leave from helpin Rebecca to help kris but he told Rebecca that he would be back in 20 mins.guess what he wasn`t back til the next moring.
    anc family went over the hill with the scene with kris and junior in her trailer
    um..tehn kris tell junior after the wake up that it was a mistake and it souldn have happen.(junior looks upset when she said that )and um wildfire gets out in the midle of the night and find that new mare thats in heat
    then when junior is talking to REbacca on the cell phone kris call slookin for help junior is so mad at her. And tells her this is the ;ast time he helps her(yea right)
    Kris never tells him thanks or nothing and he tells the horse when he is holding her to see if wildfires got focous, junior tells the horse he feels used( he should, cause he was)
    sorry if it hard to understand not good at summarys and it is not in order

fire_ice051

[14]Jan 25, 2006
    sorry that 20 grand not 200

qwert1206

[15]Jan 25, 2006
    thank you!!

Wildfiregirl8

[16]Jan 25, 2006
    fire_ice051 wrote:
    i know but still

Well how old are you? like veggihead said earlier they did put up the warning. and it wasn't that bad if you are very young

Wildfiregirl8

[17]Jan 25, 2006
    qwert1206 wrote:
    someone PLEASE tell me what happened i am begging you!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if it was you but someone pm'ed me and asked if i could tell them and i didn't get to it yet sorry if it was you i haven't had time.

fire_ice051

[18]Jan 25, 2006
    i am 13 and in march i will be 14
    i mean it didn`t really bother me it just surprised me