Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Dani & Noah...Please Help!

MWfan1

[1]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 4

I'm hoping somebody can help clear something up for me. I've seen every episode this season and I could've sworn that Dani had broken up with Noah. Didn't she say that he wasn't the one or something like that and then he took the job at the other clinic, but now it appears that they are together and he is working back Dani's clinic. Anyway, I don't know how I could've such an important thing in the series; I'd appreciate anyone who could clear this up for me. Thanks.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JennaClaire

[2]May 1, 2008

I thought the same thing. There's too many relationships on this show and too much back and forth to keep up with.

charmed05

[3]May 1, 2008
    • level: 15
    I was wondering. But she had called him in 4x07 it was kind of friendly, but she didn't tell him about getting her license back. The guy who plays him wasn't listed for anymore episodes so I don't know.

HappyGirl818

[4]May 3, 2008
    • level: 10
    Yeah it was kind of confusing, but I think in the same episode that Dani tells him they won't work out (I think it was at Juniors wedding to Laura) she then changes her mind and decides to take a chance. It then got weird, because I think Noah went on like some sort of business trip or something and was gone for several episodes. He appears to be back now, but I don't really think they will last too much longer.

DTNG-fanatic44

[5]May 3, 2008
    • level: 9
    i was confused too! so i'm not the only one that had no idea they apparently made up! i feel so much better. i think the writers are trying to wrap everything up though, and the didn't have time to go through and explain everything about it, so they just wrote it in. i hate it when they get rushed.

SASUGA123

[6]May 3, 2008
    • level: 6
    I think they agreed to keep it a casual thing.

mrs_apra

[7]May 5, 2008
    • level: 7
    Oh the way the looked at him and just kissed him doesn't look so casual. I think they are back together, Yeah, finally a new interracial couple that might stay around a while. It seems that AbC family is one of the few channels that even go that route. With Cassie and Charles on Lincoln Heights, and now this.

charmed05

[8]May 5, 2008
    • level: 15
    I wonder how he decided to keep it casual?! Nope, he/she didn't hear the spoilers obviously. They broke up! I'm guessing, Dani went bad? Dani and Matt hook up. They didn't show the revenge part. I wonder when that is?! There's only 3 episodes left. I think they said that. It's only next week, and the week after. Why the comment about interracial couples? Besides lincoln heights?
    Edited on 05/05/2008 7:17pm

JennaClaire

[9]May 8, 2008

Well, it looks like Dani and Noah are over for good. These writers obviously can't think of anything to fill in the last few shows are reverting back to their same old tired themes. Evil Dani cheats in a race. Dani needs daddy's approval more than she needs a man. Dani needs to win horse races to prove something to Daddy. BORE BORE BORE! The writers should have come on the show and apologized and said, "Sorry, we can't think of anything new to write." They have only two episodes left and they spent half of one of them looking for two little girls that none of us know or could care less about. Did anyone even care if they found those kids? Matt and Junior still fighting over Kris. Haven't grown up a bit. And Kris still trying to please Jean. These writers are nothing if not predictable and consistant. I think it's time for Kris to grow up and choose between Raintree and Junior. She obviously can't have both. Personally, I think Junior is gay

Edited on 05/08/2008 10:31am

brittanym1411

[10]May 9, 2008
    • level: 17
    *SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MONDAYS EPISODE!*

I've been confused about this too. But i'm glad he broke up with her this past episode, she deserved it.

CharlesTheBold

[11]May 15, 2008
    • level: 7

This may have been discussed already (I'm new here) but is the "Dani" actress pregnant? I noticed throughout the May 12 episode that she keeps wearing loose smocks and hiding her stomach behind props. In real life, isn't she married to the actor that played the con man in season 2?

JennaClaire

[12]May 16, 2008

Dani had a baby right before they started filming this season. She still has baby fat. I think she had a baby boy.

SASUGA123

[13]May 19, 2008
    • level: 6
    Season four filming took place for over past summer 07, Nicole actually gave birth September 2007.