Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

do you think it could be Pablo and Jean geting Married ?

caramrtnz1002

[1]Aug 4, 2007
    • level: 5
    I know that everyone think it is Junior geting married but do you think it maght be jean and pablo geting married but i hope that it is junior andkris geting married but what do you think ?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HappyGirl818

[2]Aug 4, 2007
    • level: 10

Pablo and Jean getting married could be a possibility, but they are not even romatically involved yet. I think it would make more sense story wise if it were Pablo and Jean because Kris and Junior are young and their relationship has never really been solid. Although, I believe the wedding spoiler said something like "it's a wedding fans have been clamoring for", and have the fans really been hoping for a Pablo Jean wedding? It could be Pablo and Jean, but I for one still hope it's Junior and Kris getting married!

krisnjunior

[3]Aug 4, 2007
    i still think it's Kris and Junior for the same reason pointed out by HappyGirl818 (it's a wedding fans have been clamoring for")

rockchick1287

[4]Aug 5, 2007
    • level: 8
    caramrtnz1002 wrote:
    I know that everyone think it is Junior geting married but do you think it maght be jean and pablo geting married but i hope that it is junior andkris geting married but what do you think ?

I had the same thought. I really hope so, because I think it would be ridiculous if it's Kris and...anybody, actually. She's still young and independent, she should enjoy single life for a while or just have a simple relationship with Matt.

krisnjunior

[5]Aug 5, 2007
    you mean simple relationship with junior. just kidding, but i just had to do it. and anyways, it wouldn't be simple, it would be amazing!!!