Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Does This Show Remind Anyone of Caitlin's Way?

sethsummer4evx3

[1]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 13

Caitlin's Way is a show that aired on Nick in 2000-2002. Here's the summary.

Caitlin a tough, streetwise orphan from Philadelphia, Caitlin Seeger thumbs her nose at authority until a run-in with the law forces her to make a pretty tough choice: do some time in juvenile hall or move out to Montana to live with her distant cousins. Even though she doesn't always make the best decisions, this one's a no-brainer. Luckily, her cousins have a son her age and she finds a trusted companion- a horse named Bandit who's even wilder than she is. Learning to live together and respect each other's differences is no easy task for Caitlin and her new family, but her friends, her strong personality and her love of photography help her make it through. Life in Montana may be different than life in the city, but it's definitely an adventure!

I was watching Wildfire and it reminded me of it. Has anyone seen it or does it remind them of it?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

krisnjunior

[2]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 5
    It sounds pretty similar. But (as a devoted and somewhat obsessed Wildfire fan) i saw some pretty significant differences, such as that Caitlin moves in with he family while Kris moves in with people she doens't even know.Right away we've got some issues to work out. And, Caitlin moves in with her cousin,as opposed to Kris who moves in with no family, therefore giving her more to deal with in the "romantic relationship" aspect.But it sounds like a pretty good match.
    Edited on 08/01/2007 10:10am

Jamus02

[3]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 16
    I was thinking the exact same thing. I couldn't think of the show's name at the time, but I thought that a juvie girl who befriends a horse sounded familiar. I remeber watching that show, it was great.

aashley200101

[4]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 9
    i completly forgot about that show!! i think i used to watch it but i cant remember with all the shows i have watched!! lol

GGfan413

[5]Aug 21, 2007
    • level: 11
    sethsummer4evx3 wrote:

Caitlin's Way is a show that aired on Nick in 2000-2002. Here's the summary.

Caitlin a tough, streetwise orphan from Philadelphia, Caitlin Seeger thumbs her nose at authority until a run-in with the law forces her to make a pretty tough choice: do some time in juvenile hall or move out to Montana to live with her distant cousins. Even though she doesn't always make the best decisions, this one's a no-brainer. Luckily, her cousins have a son her age and she finds a trusted companion- a horse named Bandit who's even wilder than she is. Learning to live together and respect each other's differences is no easy task for Caitlin and her new family, but her friends, her strong personality and her love of photography help her make it through. Life in Montana may be different than life in the city, but it's definitely an adventure!

I was watching Wildfire and it reminded me of it. Has anyone seen it or does it remind them of it?

OMG! I so remember that show! I used to watch it all the time!

And yeah, its very much like Wildfire... so much thats its almost identical. But it has it's differences of course.

Gillianstar56

[6]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 15
    And yeah, its very much like Wildfire... so much thats its almost identical. But it has it's differences of course.[/QUOTE]

Like with every show, it'll have differences. Although, I did love that show and have been trying to remember the name of it for a while! Also, it wasn't Caitlin's cousin she moved in with, it was her dead mom's cousin.

valleygirl82192

[7]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 7
    it reminded me of it too but i could not think of the name...lol but wildfire is better jr. is in it and he is hott!!! lol

krisnjunior

[8]Aug 29, 2007
    lol. totally, haha! i don't think i ever saw it...how long did it air? was it jsut the pilot or what? like a full season or...

Gillianstar56

[9]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 15
    krisnjunior wrote:
    lol. totally, haha! i don't think i ever saw it...how long did it air? was it jsut the pilot or what? like a full season or...
    It lasted 3 seasons.

krisnjunior

[10]Aug 29, 2007
    thanks! oh wow, i can't beleive i never saw it. hmmm, i wish i had, just so tht i could actually contribute to this conversation, lol. has anyone seen it recently or do you jsut remember it?

tvbuff_13

[11]Nov 14, 2007
    • level: 3

I used to watch that show and I agree that they are very similar, but I definitely like Wildfire better. Maybe because it pulls in an older audience than a Nick show does, but I did like Caitlin's Way and agree that they are alike in certain aspects.