Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Join The Movement (Save Wildfire)

Tigereye69

[1]May 26, 2008
    • level: 3

Fans from around the world have united in attempt to save our show Wildfire on ABC Family. For a list of things you can do to help save the show you can go to www.SaveWildfire.com and click on campaign. The website was just recently updated with new information and new things that you can do to help. You can also donate money at www.SaveWildfire.com to buy more things to send to ABC Family. Campaign Message Board Headquarters is at http://www.genevievecortese.com/forum/index.php Visit it to discuss the campaign and help us come up with new ideas to save the show. Everyone is welcome. So far www.SaveWildfire.com has sent 500 cast iron horseshoes, 450 pounds of hay in boxes and 1,000 pounds of carrots. For a complete list of things that have been sent out you can visit http://savewildfire.com/index.php?=accomplishments If you do not have the money at this time to donate that is ok. There are plenty of things you can do to help and spreading the word about the campaign is great. Visit Campaign message board headquarters, let us know you are with us and help us come up with new ideas. This show is worth saving and deserves to continue. Right now the producers, actors and crew are still in. ABC Family is the only one who wanted the show canceled. The producers are also looking at other networks to air the show. If not ABC Family I hope this show is on some network next year.

If you ever have a question about the campaign or an idea you can personally email me at Giz25@sbcglobal.net or the staff at http://www.savewildfire.com/ at staff@savewildfire.com

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SASUGA123

[2]May 27, 2008
    • level: 6
    The wedding was not meant to be. Season 5 was written and ready to film , the show got cancelled at the last minute by abc family.

Fight for a continuation Season 5. Register with fanbase http://www.genevievecortese.com/forum/

SaveWildfire.com raising donation to send hay bales horseshoes carrots to save the show.

aloyoon

[3]May 27, 2008
    • level: 7
    it was a great end i loved every second of the episode and every second of the show

thanx abc family for the amazing show all the cast were great all the drama the show was beyond great to all the fan stop saying save the show the end was not good were done with abc family and all of that we got a great run 4 incredible years and a great end which more than most of other fan get in other channel with other shows we should be proud of the show and with abc family it is really a new kind of family

krunior4evr

[4]May 27, 2008
    • level: 2
    aloyoon wrote:
    it was a great end i loved every second of the episode and every second of the show

thanx abc family for the amazing show all the cast were great all the drama the show was beyond great to all the fan stop saying save the show the end was not good were done with abc family and all of that we got a great run 4 incredible years and a great end which more than most of other fan get in other channel with other shows we should be proud of the show and with abc family it is really a new kind of family

I agree with you!! It was a great ending to a great show!! Great job to all the actors, producers, writers and directors!! Wildfire will forever burn in my heart!

JennaClaire

[5]May 28, 2008
    • level: 4
    There is no need to save Wildfire unless they get some new writers. They had run out of material, and the writers weren't creative enough to think of new plots. I think the show ended well, even though I don't think the original intention of the show was for Kris to marry Junior. I think they meant her to marry Matt and stay at Raintree, but they screwed up because they made her relationship with Junior too passionate, and people loved it. But I thought the end was nice---simple and not long and dragged out. We practically saw the entire wedding in the previews. They didn't address certain questions--such as---did Kris get in touch with her mother or her brother and invite them to her wedding? But then, this show was famous for ignoring the obvious. Also Todd, who was part of this "family" that Kris was so attached to was never mentioned. There was something about the last race with Wildfire that wasn't that exciting either. They didn't build up this race the way they did others, and it just seemed like it happened and so what--we won--it's over. But all in all, the last show was a feel good episode. I hope we see all the actors in other shows because they really were what made this show.

krunior4evr

[6]May 28, 2008
    • level: 2
    I disagree compleatly. Matt was never meant to be with Kris...but it doesnt matter now. The show is over and Kris is with Junior, the way it's supossed to be

HappyGirl818

[7]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    I think the show ended on a high note which was good. I can't really see what they would do if the show had gotten another season so I think it ended at the right time. I was still super sad about it nonetheless. I loved Kris marrying Junior. I agree she wasn't suppose to be with Matt. The one thing I would change about the finale however, would be a little less searching for Wildfire and a little more wedding scene. I mean common the wedding scene was like 1 minute long if that, and they search for Wildfire for 20 minutes! I think they could have spared a couple of minutes I mean we all knew they were going to find Wildfire anyway, but other than that I liked the ending and I loved Wildfire and will miss it dearly!