Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Junior and Kris should get Married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joshs16

[1]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 1

I think Junior and Kris should get married!!!!!!!!!!!  I kno they r young but they r perfect 4 each other it is not even funny!  If Kris ever had a baby Junior would totally be there 4 her no matter who baby it was.  Matt should totally leave the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He doesnt love her like Junior did.  Junior still has feelings 4 Kris and I think Kris might still have feelings 4 Junior.  In the 1 season, she really didnt want 2 break up wit him but had and Matt just mad Kris fall in love with her.  Hate Matt!!!!!!!!!!  Kris and Junior 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

halestorm23

[2]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 4
    omg, i TOTALLY agree!! there like perfect 4 each other! and matts an ass, so ya.... they need 2 get married soooooo bad!! get matt sum1 else, and let kris and junior b together!!

GGfan413

[3]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 11
    I agree that Kris and Junior should be together...but marriage? Idk, i think they need to wait. Someday, yeah, they DEFINITELY should...but I don't think right now is the time. I think it woul dbe cute if they moved in together though!

juniorluvr_777

[4]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 6
    GGfan413 wrote:
    I agree that Kris and Junior should be together...but marriage? Idk, i think they need to wait. Someday, yeah, they DEFINITELY should...but I don't think right now is the time. I think it woul dbe cute if they moved in together though!

I agree with you, because i think she is just getting back n her feet and shes to young for marriage.

GGfan413

[5]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 11
    juniorluvr_777 wrote:
    GGfan413 wrote:

I agree with you, because i think she is just getting back n her feet and shes to young for marriage.

yeah, exactly. Plus, think about how boring it would make the show... Kris and Junior wake up and share a cup of coffee together...Kris and Junior go for a walk...Kris and Junior...mushy, mushy, mushy, blah, blah, blah...the end?

ZZZZZZZZZZ....

halestorm23

[6]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 4

GGfan413 wrote:
    juniorluvr_777 wrote:
    GGfan413 wrote:
    yeah, exactly. Plus, think about how boring it would make the show... Kris and Junior wake up and share a cup of coffee together...Kris and Junior go for a walk...Kris and Junior...mushy, mushy, mushy, blah, blah, blah...the end? ZZZZZZZZZZ....

i agree... wen i posted earlier, wat i MEANT was that at the end of the show they shuld get married... like the last couple epis, hav em married or sumthin... not now! just get them bak together and ill b happy!! lol

juniorluvr_777

[7]Apr 22, 2007
    yeah i understand

Krunior4ever

[8]May 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    Kris and Junior completely belong together!!!!!

crashingdown

[9]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 9
    I totally agree! Junior and Kris have had more than one agruement, but in the end the always get back together. Just face it, everybody, they belong together.

Jamus02

[10]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 16
    You know, I was imdb.com, and they have episode names for season 4. Some of the episode names are "Vows", "Being Mrs. Junior", and "The Ties That Bind Part 2". So it looks like there is going to be a wedding in season 4, and it looks like it will be with Junior and somebody else.

heather4mikala

[11]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 1
    u r sooooooooooooooooo right they r so great 2gather.

soccer571

[12]Jun 19, 2007
    wow really random. it would be stupid if kris and junior got married or moved in together or even got back together

DTNG-fanatic44

[13]Jun 19, 2007
    Jamus02 wrote:
    You know, I was imdb.com, and they have episode names for season 4. Some of the episode names are "Vows", "Being Mrs. Junior", and "The Ties That Bind Part 2". So it looks like there is going to be a wedding in season 4, and it looks like it will be with Junior and somebody else.

hate to say it but imdb lies on future epp spoilers. idk if its just bad info or some fans being stupid, but the only thing i would rely on them for is actor info/bios. as for the jris thing...I LOVE IT! that would be the best way to end the show. i dont HATE matt, but i think that micha's acting towards "kris" seems forced. and at the most theyre friendship scenes were bearable. i liked him w/ gillian. they were cute. but him w/ kris made me cringe. jris is meant to be, and the way that you can tell a couple is in love on tv is if they have overwhelming difficulty being together (MOST of the time) matt/kris seems way to "easy" IMO. she and ryan just have so much chemistry that if it was visible there would be flames between them, and sparks in their eyes when they even THOUGHT of the other. there is no way kris isnt still in love w/ jr. idk what her deal is but if there isnt a decent amount of jris this upcoming season (even FRIENDSHIP) idk if i'll be able to watch alot of it. and lets not forget jr's mom who totally RUINED them in s3. they never got closure from that either. ugh writers upset me.

princessm1090

[14]Jun 26, 2007
    awww kris and junior would be the cutest married couple. and if they had a kid...AWWWW i think they will be together in the next season

odyssey52

[15]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 5

I like junior, but he is too high matience for kris. Kris is more down to earth and junior is dramatic. I like Matt and Kris. I know everyone here likes junior, but i think the storyline is more intresting with them as friends. I would'nt mind if they were together again for awhile, but all and all Kris needs a down to earth man and that is Matt. They both have the passion for horses and the ranch. Junior doesnt care too much for it. Junior would be a better buiness man and a fun bacholer. I dont think they should get married. I just think they would be great for being best friends.

juniorluvr_777

[16]Jun 29, 2007
    It would sort of ruin the drama of the show if they got married also. i mean how many shows have you watched where your favorite couple gets married-The end. I mean then it's just like blah! There is no drama of a relationship and then it's just kind of like, well what now. the plot of the story is gone!

twilightfreak1

[17]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 2
    odyssey52 wrote:

I like junior, but he is too high matience for kris. Kris is more down to earth and junior is dramatic. I like Matt and Kris. I know everyone here likes junior, but i think the storyline is more intresting with them as friends. I would'nt mind if they were together again for awhile, but all and all Kris needs a down to earth man and that is Matt. They both have the passion for horses and the ranch. Junior doesnt care too much for it. Junior would be a better buiness man and a fun bacholer. I dont think they should get married. I just think they would be great for being best friends.

i agree 100%, and i think matt and kris actually have a future and i could see them getting married, where as kris and junior would just be up and down and up and down. Kris and Matt are also cuter and not just about the physical stuff.

Bumpany103

[18]Jul 7, 2007
    twilightfreak1 wrote:
    odyssey52 wrote:

i agree 100%, and i think matt and kris actually have a future and i could see them getting married, where as kris and junior would just be up and down and up and down. Kris and Matt are also cuter and not just about the physical stuff.

i actually think that matt and kris are too much alike and i think that kris and matt would be too up and down cuz they are both aggressive and they would butt heads more that way. junior and kris alike but not too alike-they have the right number of opposites. and opposites attract. plus they have the greatest attraction to each other. you can tell when they jus look at each other!! its soo obvious!

Edited on 07/07/2007 10:32am

krisnjunior

[19]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 5
    twilightfreak1 wrote:
    odyssey52 wrote:

i don't actually agree with this, i believe Kris would be better off with Junior but the only reason i am saying this is because of the last sentence you said. It really isn't fair to say that Mis (Matt and Kris) weren't about the physical stuff. About every time we saw them they were laying in bed naked or were making out. It probably wasn't as much as Krunior did, but let's face it: Kris loves making out. So i don't think it's really right to base the success of the relationship by how not physical it was, if anything, they would base it on how physical it was. They never went one episode without Kris kissing Someone. And anyways, it was always awkward between Mis when they kiss so maybe the writers saw that and since they did not have as good as chemistry as Krunior, so they were like "let's not push it". Matt always seemed like he was thinking about something else, while Junior was always thinking about Kris, and was always saying sweet, beautiful things to her. What would matt say to her, nothing? He yelled out "I NEED HER" in the finale, but its like "i need my family". Well, that's my two cents...

crashingdown

[20]Sep 2, 2007
    krisnjunior wrote:
    twilightfreak1 wrote:
    odyssey52 wrote:

i don't actually agree with this, i believe Kris would be better off with Junior but the only reason i am saying this is because of the last sentence you said. It really isn't fair to say that Mis (Matt and Kris) weren't about the physical stuff. About every time we saw them they were laying in bed naked or were making out. It probably wasn't as much as Krunior did, but let's face it: Kris loves making out. So i don't think it's really right to base the success of the relationship by how not physical it was, if anything, they would base it on how physical it was. They never went one episode without Kris kissing Someone. And anyways, it was always awkward between Mis when they kiss so maybe the writers saw that and since they did not have as good as chemistry as Krunior, so they were like "let's not push it". Matt always seemed like he was thinking about something else, while Junior was always thinking about Kris, and was always saying sweet, beautiful things to her. What would matt say to her, nothing? He yelled out "I NEED HER" in the finale, but its like "i need my family". Well, that's my two cents...

The thing is, I think the Kris I like Junior with is gone. The Kris I like Junior with was the season 1 Kris, the one who just got out of jail and all she wanted was a family. Kris, the one threatened to break Junior's arm for hitting on her. Ever noticed that she's no longer like that? She doesn't care about her actions to others, like how being with Matt secretly would hurt Junior. Honestly, I think that the Kris from season 3 deserves Matt. She was willing to cheat with him for pleasure, she deserves him. However, I'm still hoping that the Kris from season 1 will return so that the KrisxJunior romance I love will come back!