Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

kris is kissing matt!!! oh no!!!

wildfirenumb1

[1]Dec 11, 2006
    • level: 5

go to http://www.genevievecortese.com/clips.php?=wildfire3x1 and there is a new comercial with kris kissing jr and then  in the next scene out of nowhere she kisses matt!!!???!!! I dont care about christmas any more i want wildfire.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yo_beach_bum_16

[2]Dec 11, 2006
    • level: 4

omg, you saw that 2. I just hope it just a hook up with kris and matt.
    I cant wait for the season to start.

Edited on 12/11/2006 12:04pm

wildfirenumb1

[3]Dec 11, 2006
    when did you see it? i couldnt get sound cause i was in class but i was like what the hell is she doin.... it looked like she was laughing, so i think it was a in the moment thing.
    I want to see if she gives matt the same excuses she gives jr. "we shouldnt have done it", "this situation is different". I dont kno if i could watch the show if she picked matt.

GGfan413

[4]Dec 11, 2006
    • level: 11
    yeah... hopefully. I don't want her to to be with matt!

(This is a little off topic, but did anyone see Genevive in Kids of America??  If u haven't, u need to.  Her character is sooo different from Kris.  She plays a girlie, snobby cheerleader and it's funny to compare it to Kris. You can see some clips on her website.... she can pull off any character)
    Edited on 12/11/2006 5:07pm

1TVfan

[5]Dec 11, 2006
    • level: 12
    noooooooooooooooooooooooo, I saw it and hope it isn't serous.

frogsoccer_33

[6]Dec 12, 2006
    • level: 10
    i couldnt believe it!! She has to pick Junior. He's so hott!!! and perfect for her. everything is just getting in the way of it. haha. i cant wait!! Christmas it going to come fast and then wildfire will be here. haha. and i thought waiting a week while the season was was too long. haha. this 6 months are even longer. cant wait!! 20 Days to GO!!

wildfirenumb1

[7]Dec 12, 2006
    all i can say is this is getting so depressing. i wish i could be a writer for one eppi and just put kris and jr back together.

GGfan413

[8]Dec 12, 2006
    • level: 11
    wildfirenumb1 wrote:
    all i can say is this is getting so depressing. i wish i could be a writer for one eppi and just put kris and jr back together.

haha, yeah i know. but u got to admit, the dragging of it is what makes it so exciting. They can just say "oh let's put kris and junior together and make them such a happy couple." but let's face it, that would be boring and they would soon turn into an old married couple lol. you know?

Tinx2

[9]Dec 12, 2006
    • level: 2
    that got me mad when i saw it days ago. i was like noooooooo why did Kris grab Matt and kiss him! i just want Junior & Kris to be together! ohh and what made me happier about this situation was that Junior & Kris were kissing and then Matt sees and he looked so jealous.

wildfirenumb1

[10]Dec 13, 2006

Its interesting but hard to watch for me, i guess thats why i like it so much. OMG!!!Could you see ryan sypek old.... I wonder what he would look like with facial hair.

yo_beach_bum_16

[12]Dec 13, 2006
    wildfirenumb1 wrote:

Its interesting but hard to watch for me, i guess thats why i like it so much. OMG!!!Could you see ryan sypek old.... I wonder what he would look like with facial hair.

lol, i couldnt see him old. he's way to hott. 19 more days in till season 3.

wildfirenumb1

[14]Dec 13, 2006

yo_beach_bum_16 wrote:
    wildfirenumb1 wrote:

Thats where the fountain of youth kicks in (i would love to see those baby pics.loljk)..... Heck Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! 19 more days, i dont care what happens in the first eppi. i just wanna see an hour of horses and drama, and more horses and more drama!!!It should be a 2 hour eppi. that would be pretty pimpin.

Edited on 12/13/2006 7:22pm

yo_beach_bum_16

[15]Dec 15, 2006
    wildfirenumb1 wrote:

yo_beach_bum_16 wrote:
    wildfirenumb1 wrote:

Thats where the fountain of youth kicks in (i would love to see those baby pics.loljk)..... Heck Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! 19 more days, i dont care what happens in the first eppi. i just wanna see an hour of horses and drama, and more horses and more drama!!!It should be a 2 hour eppi. that would be pretty pimpin.

lol. what i want to see is. Kris and Junior kissing. And wildfire. I cant wait!

Gillianstar56

[16]Dec 16, 2006
    • level: 15
    Am I the only one that likes Kris and Matt together? Face it, they're perfect for each other because they've both been through things that Jr. hasn't. I mean, when has he had to struggle in his life? When has he had a hard life? I'm sorry, but Kris and Matt are great together.

1TVfan

[17]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 12
    I like Jr.

Gillianstar56

[18]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 15
    1TVfan wrote:
    I like Jr.

So?

yo_beach_bum_16

[19]Dec 17, 2006
    Gillianstar56 wrote:
    Am I the only one that likes Kris and Matt together? Face it, they're perfect for each other because they've both been through things that Jr. hasn't. I mean, when has he had to struggle in his life? When has he had a hard life? I'm sorry, but Kris and Matt are great together.

i kinda agree with you. I guess that this season, kris may see matt for who he is. And that may be a good thing, or a bad thing.

HouseKeeper13

[20]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 7

Gillianstar56 wrote:

No you're not. I agree completely!!!!! I never really liked Jr., and Matt is so much more down to earth, compared to him. (even after he left home). I don't know, there are just so many things that makes Matt better for Kris in my opinion. Plus, Matt is a better friend to Kris than Junior, and I love their scenes.

I really don't see the chemistry between Junior and Kris that everyone talks about, but hey what do I know, all my ships sink.

The possibility that there will be a Kris/Matt hook-up makes me so unbelievably anxious for this new season!!!!!