Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

kris is kissing matt!!! oh no!!!

Gillianstar56

[21]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 15
    HouseKeeper13 wrote:

Gillianstar56 wrote:
    Am I the only one that likes Kris and Matt together? Face it, they're perfect for each other because they've both been through things that Jr. hasn't. I mean, when has he had to struggle in his life? When has he had a hard life? I'm sorry, but Kris and Matt are great together.

No you're not. I agree completely!!!!! I never really liked Jr., and Matt is so much more down to earth, compared to him. (even after he left home). I don't know, there are just so many things that makes Matt better for Kris in my opinion. Plus, Matt is a better friend to Kris than Junior, and I love their scenes.

I really don't see the chemistry between Junior and Kris that everyone talks about, but hey what do I know, all my ships sink.

The possibility that there will be a Kris/Matt hook-up makes me so unbelievably anxious for this new season!!!!!

OMG, I totally agree with you! I never saw Jr. and Kris's chemistry either! Plus, Matt is hotter and more down to earth and knows that things don't come easily. Thank you all for agreeing with me!
    Edited on 12/17/2006 6:13pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

valleygirl82192

[22]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 7
    YOU ARE CRAZY!!! JR AND KRIS ARE PERFECT TOGETHER!!!!!

HouseKeeper13

[23]Dec 18, 2006

Gillianstar56: OMG, I totally agree with you! I never saw Jr. and Kris's chemistry either! Plus, Matt is hotter and more down to earth and knows that things don't come easily. Thank you all for agreeing with me!

Another thing that makes Matt  better for Kris is that he is sweeter than Junior toward Kris, and I trust him to treat her better, when with Junior I never quite trust him to be faithful to Kris, and not abuse her (emotionally people, not physically), like he has before.

vallygirl and Gillianstar I am REALLY, REALLY sorry about that!!! I ment to put Gillianstar56. I really am sorry, I didn't even notice. Really I didn't catch that It was a typo. I know valleygirl likes Kris/Jr. and I didn't mean to put that at all. Really I feel so stupid and awful now! 

Edited on 12/20/2006 1:55pm
    Edited 2 total times.

frogsoccer_33

[24]Dec 19, 2006
    • level: 10
    i have to say i disagree with you. Junior treats her very well. and he never emotional abused her. i have no idea where you got that. Matt is like a brother and this season she is moves in with the Ritters so its def going to be awkward. so yeah.

valleygirl82192

[25]Dec 19, 2006
    HouseKeeper13 i never said that i said that kris and jr. perfect together not matt and kris.

HouseKeeper13

[26]Dec 20, 2006
    I'm sorry ValleyGirl but I did fix it.

CoolUserName

[27]Dec 21, 2006
    valleygirl82192 wrote:

I'm so torn who to pull for. I think kris looks great with both of them

yo_beach_bum_16

[28]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 4
    CoolUserName wrote:
    valleygirl82192 wrote:

I'm so torn who to pull for. I think kris looks great with both of them

same here. kris falls for both guys = a drama filled season.

HouseKeeper13

[29]Dec 21, 2006
    Indeed! I live for that kind of drama!

1TVfan

[30]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 12
    It sound like thats what is going to happed

KathyB4

[31]Dec 27, 2006

Gillianstar56 wrote:
    1TVfan wrote:
    I like Jr.

So?

guess someone could say the same for your opinion too then huh? ...Anyway..I like Jr. and Kris..I mean I do get where everyone is coming from when they say that Matt knows how to work for things, but Jr. has been waiting for Kris forever..he's been working to get her so that means that he does know things don't come easily. In the past seasons it just seems as if Kris and Matt are like brother and sister to each other..I've always wanted Kris and Jr. to be together...but come whatever may.

crashingdown

[32]Jun 14, 2007
    • level: 9
    Ok, the moment she kissed Matt, I hated her. I mean, really, she doesn't have the decency to stay away from another girl's boyfriend? She's like "I'm a girl from jail but I've learned the hard way that you pay for your mistakes" yet she goes out and does what she knows she'll regret. I really miss the Kris from season one. The one where you would actually believe her when she said she was trying to be a good person. This Kris, this one isn't good....and she's not trying to be.

krisnjunior

[33]Sep 17, 2007
    • level: 5
    i agree. they've made her character into some stuck-up "i'm better than you" Kris, not the normal "i've made mistakes and i'm learning form them" Kris, the one that knew she was not better than everyone, adn knew that she would have to work for respect, for trust, even for people to like her. i liked that Kris, i don't like the "i'm gonna do anything and not think about the consequences" Kris. lets try get the hard-working Kris back!!!

krisnjunior

[34]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 5
    crashingdown wrote:
    Ok, the moment she kissed Matt, I hated her. I mean, really, she doesn't have the decency to stay away from another girl's boyfriend? She's like "I'm a girl from jail but I've learned the hard way that you pay for your mistakes" yet she goes out and does what she knows she'll regret. I really miss the Kris from season one. The one where you would actually believe her when she said she was trying to be a good person. This Kris, this one isn't good....and she's not trying to be.

i totally agree with you (obviously, as you can see from my previous post...lol) btu also hate this girl and i miss the Kris from season one (Kris, yes, but it's like i can barely even call this Kris kris. lol) because Kris from season one was so sure of herself, but in a non-cocky way. she knew who it was that she wanted to be with-for the most part, anyways-and she didn't go back on it. she wasn't kissing one guy and then kissing another in the same day, or leading some guy on and then sleeping with the other. she has some serious problems with ehr life right now so i hope it's going to be a wake up call (and suprisingly no, i'm not saying a wake up call that her and Junior should be together) but one that makes her realize what she is doing to the guys in her life and readjust her thinking. however, a wake-up call that she should be with junior is perfectly fine with me. lol. and anyways, they only broke up for stupid reasons, like he accidentally stole the Riter's jockey, but then Kris was allowed to race so it was all good, yet she still didn't go back and apologize for doing it. she needs some straightening out, becuase i'm sick of her bouncing form guy to guy, choose one and stick with him. and if that one isn't Junior, that's acceptable (almost...) but don't lead him to believe he has a shot with you when your with another guy. it's as simple as that...

crashingdown

[35]Oct 4, 2007
    krisnjunior wrote:
    crashingdown wrote:

i totally agree with you (obviously, as you can see from my previous post...lol) btu also hate this girl and i miss the Kris from season one (Kris, yes, but it's like i can barely even call this Kris kris. lol) because Kris from season one was so sure of herself, but in a non-cocky way. she knew who it was that she wanted to be with-for the most part, anyways-and she didn't go back on it. she wasn't kissing one guy and then kissing another in the same day, or leading some guy on and then sleeping with the other. she has some serious problems with ehr life right now so i hope it's going to be a wake up call (and suprisingly no, i'm not saying a wake up call that her and Junior should be together) but one that makes her realize what she is doing to the guys in her life and readjust her thinking. however, a wake-up call that she should be with junior is perfectly fine with me. lol. and anyways, they only broke up for stupid reasons, like he accidentally stole the Riter's jockey, but then Kris was allowed to race so it was all good, yet she still didn't go back and apologize for doing it. she needs some straightening out, becuase i'm sick of her bouncing form guy to guy, choose one and stick with him. and if that one isn't Junior, that's acceptable (almost...) but don't lead him to believe he has a shot with you when your with another guy. it's as simple as that...

I completely agree!!!! Kris became really....cocky. When she came to Raintree she was like "I'm not proud of myself, because I know who I am, but I'm working towards someone I can be proud of." Is this it? Is this who she wanted to be? Someone who goes around kissing any guy she feels like? This really is something I wouldn't expect from the girl from season 1. It's something I'd expect from season 1 Dani. I mean, Dani's become the mature, adult one. This doesn't seem right, you know what I mean? In season 1, Kris was the one to save Dani's butt. Now, it seems like Dani would be the one saving Kris.

kae_thinks_of_u

[36]Oct 5, 2007
    • level: 6

Am I the only one that notices this? The clips used in that comercial are clips from season 3. Why are you people freaking out? They weren't clips of season 4.

Inever liked the whole Matt&Kris ordeal. I got the whole best friend/older brother type vibe from the two. Junior was so sweet to Kris.I mean sure, so was Matt butI just don't like them togeher. Kris and Juniorhave great chemistry.KRUNIOR all the way!

Edited on 10/05/2007 8:52pm

crashingdown

[37]Oct 6, 2007
    kae_thinks_of_u wrote:

Am I the only one that notices this? The clips used in that comercial are clips from season 3. Why are you people freaking out? They weren't clips of season 4.

Inever liked the whole Matt&Kris ordeal. I got the whole best friend/older brother type vibe from the two. Junior was so sweet to Kris.I mean sure, so was Matt butI just don't like them togeher. Kris and Juniorhave great chemistry.KRUNIOR all the way!

Most people are freaking out because they think that the KrisxMatt ordeal will carry into season 4. Personally, I'm just mad about the direction they're taking Kris' character in (although I'd love her with Junior).

kae_thinks_of_u

[38]Oct 7, 2007
    • level: 6
    crashingdown wrote:
    kae_thinks_of_u wrote:

Most people are freaking out because they think that the KrisxMatt ordeal will carry into season 4. Personally, I'm just mad about the direction they're taking Kris' character in (although I'd love her with Junior).

Kris's charecter has changed alot, i'm not so happy avout it either. i'm hoping that she changes for the better now.

crashingdown

[39]Oct 7, 2007
    Yeah. I think most people are hoping that. Kris' character has changed so much and it doesn't seem to be connected to who she was when she first came to Raintree.