TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Season 2 DVD coming November 6!!!!!

frogsoccer_33

[1]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 10

Season 2 is coming out!! Im so excited!!!! I didnt think they were going to bring it out!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000V7HGM2/charmijulianc-20

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

krisnjunior

[2]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 5
    i know! everyone was saying they weren't going to but they are! i'm so excited!!!!!

HappyGirl818

[3]Aug 20, 2007
    YAY! It's about time! I was fearing that they weren't going to release it either, but why are they using the 'who will she choose' promo picture when that wasn't even part of the story until season 3?

frogsoccer_33

[4]Aug 21, 2007
    I was wondering the same thing. why arent they using a promo from season 2. Its dumb! haha. Im just excited to buy it haha!!!!!!!

krisnjunior

[5]Aug 21, 2007
    yeah, i knew something was wrong with that picture and now i see! lol. i guess they didn't really have any season 2 promo pics they could have used and yeah. but i am so buying it the day it comes out!!!!!!

frogsoccer_33

[6]Aug 23, 2007
    I cant wait to get it. Im glad its coming out before January b/c im missing wildfire. It one of my guilty pleasures. LOL. I cant get enough of Wildfire. Im just super excited they are finally bringing it out onto DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krisnjunior

[7]Aug 23, 2007
    yeah, it is so awesome! i was starting to lose hope! lol. but yeah i am so excited for it! now if season 4 doesn't air until January it'll be slightly okay, lol. i can gain comfort from season 1 dvd (already watched over and over and over) and re-acquainting myself with season 2 (becuase of no re-runs there are some parts of season 2 that are fuzzy, lol...like when Kris and Junior slept together, i totally forgot that until i saw a clip on a Wildfire video and i was like, oh yeah!!!) so yeah, totally cannot wait! but November is sooner than never! lol so excited!!! i can't sit still! haha