Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Season 2 Spoilers and Speculation

stogster

[1]Sep 13, 2005
    • level: 34
    Please keep ALL spoilers and speculation contained to this one thread. Otherwise you may be in violation of the TV.com TOS.

There are way too many people who do not want to know spoilers.

Thank you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GeorgiaDawgs05

[2]Sep 13, 2005
    • level: 1
    Obviously it's too early for any spoilers to be popping up but I do have some speculations about what I think happens:

Kris/Jr: First, Jr doesn't leave town. He may have packed his bags but I think that he'll end up at the race because he loves Kris and he wants to see her in the biggest race of her life. That being said, I think Kris will come from behind,in dramatic fashion, and win the race. She won't notice Jr at first but will notice him eventually and he'll come to her begging and pleading about how much he loves her and he wants her no matter what. I have a hard time thinking that their relationship is over....

Dani/Matt: obviously both of these guys need some major help. Matt's gambling is out of control and Dani's drinking is about to be. I see them getting back together (especially after their kiss!) and helping each other. I think they'll be good for each other because they don't want to see either one of them end up like Matt did in the season finale.

As for everybody else, I don't know what to say. I'd like to see Jean stay with Charlie and not with Pete. There's obviously going to be a storyline there but I think Charlie's a great guy. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Jean and Pablo together. I think that Pablo is a good guy who might care about Jean....

Footballgurl27

[3]Sep 13, 2005
    • level: 9
    GeorgiaDawgs05 wrote:
    Obviously it's too early for any spoilers to be popping up but I do have some speculations about what I think happens:

Kris/Jr: First, Jr doesn't leave town. He may have packed his bags but I think that he'll end up at the race because he loves Kris and he wants to see her in the biggest race of her life. That being said, I think Kris will come from behind,in dramatic fashion, and win the race. She won't notice Jr at first but will notice him eventually and he'll come to her begging and pleading about how much he loves her and he wants her no matter what. I have a hard time thinking that their relationship is over....

Dani/Matt: obviously both of these guys need some major help. Matt's gambling is out of control and Dani's drinking is about to be. I see them getting back together (especially after their kiss!) and helping each other. I think they'll be good for each other because they don't want to see either one of them end up like Matt did in the season finale.

As for everybody else, I don't know what to say. I'd like to see Jean stay with Charlie and not with Pete. There's obviously going to be a storyline there but I think Charlie's a great guy. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Jean and Pablo together. I think that Pablo is a good guy who might care about Jean....

I tottally agree I think pablo has feeling for Jean but hasnt said anything yet has anybody realisized that Jean was talking about davis sr.'s dad and Her (jean's) dad raced in in the sandpiper in the 1950 and when there at the track you can here the annoucer say welcome to the 22nd annual sandpiper I found that odd because the sandpiper would have to be at least 50 years old.

laine3357

[4]Sep 15, 2005
    • level: 2
    why is dennis weaver part of the cast? he was in like 4 episodes?

ok idk what the deal with dani kissing matt is.... she should patch things up with evan first... and maybe the lady dani met and shook her hand was her mother... if that wasnt isabelle lady...

kris will go back to junior... but junior might run away somewhere, idk about him going to the race

kris definitely will win the race! and idk about jean and pablo.... maybe after charlie and her get really serious he will tell her how he feels

stogster

[5]Sep 17, 2005
    • level: 34
    I don't know if Kris will win the race. I hope she does but, even, if she doesn't I bet she comes in second. And with her being a virtual unknown then Raintree could still get a lot of publicity that will help them out.

I just think having her win would be a little too unbelievable but it would be the "easy" thing to do.

blufuzycow

[6]Sep 21, 2005
    • level: 19
    On the main page for Wildfire it says the first epiosde of Wildfire season 2 will be June 1st. Is that a good guess, just an idea, or the real date? To have to wait to June would be so unfair.

Coronapoet

[7]Sep 23, 2005
    Makes me wonder if this is going to be one of those summer shows that keeps people busy until the fall season is in play. Personally I was hoping for something in the first quarter, guess we will have to wait and see.

VeggiHead

[8]Sep 23, 2005
    • level: 7
    It got moved to thursday? why? monday is so much better.

randabe

[9]Sep 24, 2005
    • level: 3
    they can't move it to Thursday. That would be stupid...competing against the o.c. no way. Monday was way better!

Dirty_HarryVB

[10]Sep 25, 2005
    • level: 1
    [This message was deleted at the request of board moderator or administrator]

LovinMe210

[11]Oct 2, 2005
    • level: 4
    It cna not move to thursdays, to many good show are on!!! And I can't miss either one of them!

blufuzycow

[12]Oct 2, 2005
    • level: 19
    LovinMe210 wrote:
    It cna not move to thursdays, to many good show are on!!! And I can't miss either one of them!

If it does really premier in the summer ,June 1, then it won't matter if it is on Thursdays b/c everything will be reruns, leaving it on Mondays would be better though...

VeggiHead

[13]Oct 4, 2005
    blufuzycow wrote:
    LovinMe210 wrote:

If it does really premier in the summer ,June 1, then it won't matter if it is on Thursdays b/c everything will be reruns, leaving it on Mondays would be better though...

Yes it does. mondays have boring shows on and i always look forward to mondays to watch wildfire and bp.

bigk4062

[14]Oct 16, 2005
    • level: 11
    It doesn't really matter anyway, reruns stink

Tinx2

[15]Nov 15, 2005
    • level: 2
    Wildfire starts Monday,January 2nd. And on that same day starting at 7am there is a Wildfire Marathon and then the first episode of the second season at 8pm.

Keman29

[16]Nov 21, 2005
    • level: 6
    Cool. I can't wait for the new season. I'm glad that there will be a marathon before hand. I missed the last three episodes.

VeggiHead

[17]Nov 22, 2005
    im excited. last season every episode topped the last.

Coronapoet

[18]Nov 26, 2005
    This is so cool, I wasn't expecting the show to start up again until Spring. This show rocks, I even have the parents hooked haha!

fire_ice051

[19]Nov 26, 2005
    my friend is comin over january 1st and we are going to wake up at a lil before 7 and have food and droink in my room so we don`t miss anything it is goin to be so fun

rainbow710

[20]Dec 9, 2005
    • level: 5
    i have school on january 2nd so i'm going to miss a lot of it