ABC Family (ended 2008)

Season 2 Spoilers and Speculation

VeggiHead

[41]Mar 16, 2006
    • level: 7
    DANI AND JUNIOR ARE PITTED AGAINST ONE ANOTHER
    FOR THE DAVIS EMPIRE IN AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF
    ABC FAMILY'S 'WILDFIRE'
    "51/49" Airs Monday, March 20 (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT)
    Burbank, CA (Feb. 28, 2006) — When Kris, Dani, Matt and Junior all end up
    stranded at Davis Farms during a bad storm, lies are exposed and secrets are revealed
    in episode "51/49" of ABC Family's original series WILDFIRE Monday, March 20 (8:00 –
    9:00 PM ET/PT).
    Kris, Dani, Matt and Junior must weather out a bad storm trapped at Davis
    Farms. Matt reveals to Kris that Dani's horse was drugged during the last race so the
    pile-up wasn't her fault. Dani and Junior find out that Davis may be going to prison for a
    shady business deal, but he has signed over all of his assets to them, with Junior
    holding 51 percent. Dani is furious that they don't have equal shares and divulges that it
    was actually her dad that drugged Picaro before the race. Kris overcomes her fear of
    riding since the accident when Kerry takes her up in his plane. Kerry explains that he
    almost died flying, but he loves it so much he could never give it up, just as he knows
    Kris will never be able to abandon riding.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

VeggiHead

[42]Mar 16, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 03/16/2006 12:12pm

I_luvTV92

[43]Mar 20, 2006
    • level: 9
    yourstar99 wrote:
    So Junior doesnt die?!! OMG!!

Sweet.

In the promo Where Kris yells at him you can tell her hands on his cheek b4 she slaps him. Plus he's wearin a diffrent shirt and she's cryin in the same jacket wen she waz at the scene

hunee

[44]Mar 23, 2006
    • level: 10
    'WILDFIRE' RACES TO THE FINISH LINE IN THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC FAMILY'S ORIGINAL DRAMA
    Charlotte Salt and Amy Jo Johnson Guest Star
    Along With Singing Sensation Jem
    "Close Shave" Airs Monday, April 10 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT)
    Burbank, CA (March 20, 2006) -- After the Breeder's Cup, Kris must choose between going to Europe with Kerry, or staying at Raintree and reigniting her relationship with Junior in "Close Shave," the sophomore season finale of ABC Family's original series WILDFIRE Monday, April 10 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT).
    As she prepares for the Breeder's Cup racing against Tina Sharp (Amy Jo Johnson), Kris is torn between staying at Raintree with Baby Wildfire and Junior, and touring Europe with Kerry to further her racing career. She soon discovers that Baby Wildfire must be sold to earn money for the ranch, but Junior surprises Kris and buys the horse for her as a surprise and asks her to not to leave. A romantic reunion seems likely, but just as Kris and Junior are about to kiss, she receives a call that Kerry's plane is missing.

I_luvTV92

[45]Mar 28, 2006
    hunee wrote:
    'WILDFIRE' RACES TO THE FINISH LINE IN THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC FAMILY'S ORIGINAL DRAMA
    Burbank, CA (March 20, 2006) -- After the Breeder's Cup, Kris must choose between going to Europe with Kerry, or staying at Raintree and reigniting her relationship with Junior in "Close Shave," the sophomore season finale of ABC Family's original series WILDFIRE Monday, April 10 (8:00 - 9:00 PM ET/PT).
    As she prepares for the Breeder's Cup racing against Tina Sharp (Amy Jo Johnson), Kris is torn between staying at Raintree with Baby Wildfire and Junior, and touring Europe with Kerry to further her racing career. She soon discovers that Baby Wildfire must be sold to earn money for the ranch, but Junior surprises Kris and buys the horse for her as a surprise and asks her to not to leave. A romantic reunion seems likely, but just as Kris and Junior are about to kiss, she receives a call that Kerry's plane is missing.

Wow where did u get tht?

blufuzycow

[46]Mar 29, 2006
    • level: 19
    I_luvTV92 wrote:
    hunee wrote:

Wow where did u get tht?

i know u can find that at www.abcfamilynet.com

I_luvTV92

[47]Mar 31, 2006
    blufuzycow wrote:
    I_luvTV92 wrote:
    hunee wrote:

Wow where did u get tht?

i know u can find that at www.abcfamilynet.com

thnx

Wildfiregirl8

[48]Apr 10, 2006
    • level: 15
    anyone know when the next season will air?

rockchick1287

[49]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 8

New spoilers just in from Michael Ausiello over at TV Guide.

First off, I love your column. I got a bunch of my friends hooked on it. Do you have any Wildfire scoop?- Rachel Ausiello: (Spoiler alert) Season 4 - which kicks off in January - ends with a wedding. And it's a wedding that fans have been clamoring for.

My personal opinion, I hope it's Kris and Matt, but it is probably Kris and Junior. Let the speculation begin.

source: http://www.tvguide.com/Ask-Ausiello

erengesoda20232

[50]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 3
    There are previews for the new season that announce it as Mr. and Mrs. Junior Davis, but if you look closely on some of the previews where the bride is walking towards the alter, it looks like Kris is standing off to the side as a bridesmaid maybe, I am not sure, this is just what it looked like to me

PixieLyssie

[51]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 20
    erengesoda20232 wrote:
    There are previews for the new season that announce it as Mr. and Mrs. Junior Davis, but if you look closely on some of the previews where the bride is walking towards the alter, it looks like Kris is standing off to the side as a bridesmaid maybe, I am not sure, this is just what it looked like to me

*bites nails...*

krisi1021

[52]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 11
    PixieLyssie wrote:
    erengesoda20232 wrote:

*bites nails...*

If he goes through with marrying Laura, after all that we've seen to happen, then I don't know what I'll do. I mean really ... her and Matt are dull together. It's too sibling-esque! I want passion and fire, and that's what Kris and Junior have! It's obvious there's still something there ... and it's a matter of time before it comes out. Plus, how would Junior marrying Laura make one ship happy??? Just b/c he marries Laura doesn't necessarily mean that Matt and Kris are together, it just puts a slight limitation on Kris' chance with Junior, seeing as he would be married. Ugh ... it better not be Laura.

HappyGirl818

[53]Jan 29, 2008

krisi1021 wrote:
    PixieLyssie wrote:
    erengesoda20232 wrote:
    *bites nails...*
    If he goes through with marrying Laura, after all that we've seen to happen, then I don't know what I'll do. I mean really ... her and Matt are dull together. It's too sibling-esque! I want passion and fire, and that's what Kris and Junior have! It's obvious there's still something there ... and it's a matter of time before it comes out. Plus, how would Junior marrying Laura make one ship happy??? Just b/c he marries Laura doesn't necessarily mean that Matt and Kris are together, it just puts a slight limitation on Kris' chance with Junior, seeing as he would be married. Ugh ... it better not be Laura.

I noticed the bridesmaid too, and thought it was Kris at first and freaked out! I then went and paused it on her and I'm pretty sure the bridesmaid is Dani. Nicole was pregnant during filming, you can't tell right now but she will probably be showing by the mid to end of the season, and the bridesmaid sort of looks a little wide.

Also, why would Pablo and Jean be so happy to see Junior marry Laura? I think by the end of the season Kris will have worked out all her issues with them, and that's why they'd be so happy because it's her marrying Junior.

krisi1021

[54]Jan 30, 2008
    HappyGirl818 wrote:

krisi1021 wrote:
    PixieLyssie wrote:
    erengesoda20232 wrote:
    *bites nails...*

I noticed the bridesmaid too, and thought it was Kris at first and freaked out! I then went and paused it on her and I'm pretty sure the bridesmaid is Dani. Nicole was pregnant during filming, you can't tell right now but she will probably be showing by the mid to end of the season, and the bridesmaid sort of looks a little wide.

Also, why would Pablo and Jean be so happy to see Junior marry Laura? I think by the end of the season Kris will have worked out all her issues with them, and that's why they'd be so happy because it's her marrying Junior.

Oh, I hope you and I are both right! I mean, Laura is nice, and cute, but ... it's Junior and Kris we're talking about here! They are all that matters.

sparkleQT

[55]Feb 2, 2008

If Junior marries Laura, I'll be a very UNhappy camper. I agree that Laura seems like a sweet person. But Junior/Kris is the way it needs to be. If this is indeed the final season, I'll be happy as long as these two are together.

Edited on 02/02/2008 5:05pm

krisi1021

[56]Feb 7, 2008

Hey, *NEW* from Michael Ausiello at TV Guide ...

Question: Do you have any Wildfire spoilers?- Tina
    Ausiello: Just this little teaser ABC Family sent out about the Feb. 25 episode: "Tensions boil in the aftermath of Kris declaring her love for Junior and the passionate kiss they shared. Moments before walking down the aisle, Junior finds himself working with Kris at Raintree to catch Wildfire after he escapes. Will this last-minute teamwork stir up feelings strong enough for Junior to alter his wedding plans? Meanwhile, Kris and Junior are not the only ones with buried feelings. Will Dani put the loss of R.J. behind her and move on with Noah, and will Pablo finally tell Jean how he really feels for her?"

HappyGirl818

[57]Feb 8, 2008
    I read that earlier today and totally freaked out!!! Future episodes are going to be really good!!!!!

PixieLyssie

[58]Feb 10, 2008
    • level: 20

I can't wait!!!

Tomorrow cant come soon enough!

JelliBeen23

[59]Feb 11, 2008
    Dani and Noah! Saw the scene and it was OMG! Junior does two people on the guest list and its time for a break! LOL!

Mav_33

[60]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 5
    I just thought i would chime in on the whole is Jr going to marry laura or kris idea. In the preview I think it looks like Dani too. When they show the ring in the preview it is different then the one Jr gave to laura. Plus, Pablo and Jean have never really been that close to Jr, so i agree that they look way to happy if it was Jr marrying someone else. Plus, if you look at the titles for the second half of the season that would also lend some credibility to the theory that Kris and Jr get together, the way it should be.