Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Season 2 Spoilers and Speculation

taurie54

[61]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 9
    Finally! The writers gave Matt and Kris fans a chance, but they are finally back to way things should be, Kris and Junior together. And everyones assumptions sound on point, Dani wouldn't be Laura's maid of honor since they barely know each other and Laura has other friends. Makes me think the writers made Kris and Dani friends to lead up to Kris's one female friend being her M.o.H. And I guess Matt will get over them together since he's still Junior best man. It's going to be a good season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

krisi1021

[62]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 11

I don't think Matt and Kris' relationship was meant to be a "chance" for that fanbase, but more so just to shed light on the confusion relationships like that bring. I mean, they are great as friends, and there's no questioning that. Matt loved Kris ... no questioning that. As for Kris though ... her heart was never there with Matt the way it was with Junior. For people at such a young age, when that closely involved wiith another, you find yourself confusing the emotions you have, and the most likely thing to occur, is to test the waters, which is what Matt and Kris did. Unfortunately it wasn't the same on both ends of the spectrum, hence Kris taking off, and ditching Matt, and having a change of heart. It's apparent she loves him, but not the way she loves Junior.

I can't wait for next week! I'm looking forward to:
    - Dani asking Kris if she still loves Junior.
    - Dani and Noah kissing.
    - Matt and Kris' friendship back on track.
    - Matt training the "Dirty Dozen"
    - Junior and Kris' scene under the tree.
    - Junior kissing Kris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I'm REALLY excited about ONE thing!

coverme07

[63]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 1
    i would also like to add my speculation into the "who is going is jr. going to marry?" mix. i do not believe jr. is not going to marry that laura girl because watching the previews for season 4, i have noticed that the tux jr. is wearing when looking in the mirror...i am assuming is his wedding day, is the same in another scene when he is in his porsche with kris watching horses and scene when he is hitting his steering wheel. so i am assuming he is going to run off with kris during his wedding day. this season is going to be soo good! i love jr and kris together. the little looks they give each other make me feel like they are meant for each other. they have so much chemistry. i love it!

taurie54

[64]Feb 12, 2008

krisi1021, reading what you said instantly made me realize that Kris and Matt are a little bit like Dawson and Joey (from Dawson's Creek; don't know if you ever seen it). Dawson and Joey believed they were each others soulmate, BUT as friends, not lovers. I don't see Matt/Kris as soulmates in the friend spectrum, but I believe that they are meant to be great friends. And Joey's passion for Pacey is similar to Kris's passion for Junior. Kris was just as surprised she fell in love with Junior as Joey did with Pacey.

And yes, next week looks great. I'm waiting for the Junior and Kris kiss, especially when he walks away leaving her shaking. Things are about to get crazy.

Edited on 02/12/2008 9:21am

krisi1021

[65]Feb 12, 2008

taurie ... I agree with you! I loved Pacey and Joey! They were my favorite couple on Dawson's Creek. I never say Dawson and Joey making a lasting relationship. They had just always been so close, they felt they were supposed to be together, and after growing up, and testing the waters, Dawson was left wanting Joey, while Joey realized that in fact she didn't want him in return.

coverme ... Junior doesn't "run off" with Kris. Spoilers say that on the day of Junior's wedding, at the last minute, he has to go help Kris capture Wildfire, who has gotten out. It speculates that maybe this last minute interaction will change Junior's mind about his proposal.

STILL though ... does anyone else find this to be incredibly rushed? I mean ... I understand that the season is going to end, but I don't get how they will pull this off. I don't want Junior to walk into his wedding with Laura, moments before walking down the aisle, and announce that it's off, and he's marrying Kris instead. How horrible would that be??? Don't get me wrong, I WANT Junior to marry Kris ... but, all at once ... with just breaking it off with Laura ... MAYBE ... Junior breaks it off with Laura, and then we have a jump into the future. There's 2 parts to the season finale, sooooo my bet is that Junior will have this last encounter with Kris, helping her with Wildfire. He will go back to Laura and call off the wedding. Then, we are left to assume that that's it. Well, then there's a time jump, maybe a year or so into the future, and we have Junior proposing to Kris, and Kris accepting, and then their wedding. THAT seems better than Junior dumping Laura, and marrying Kris all in the same day.

taurie54

[66]Feb 12, 2008
    krisi1021 wrote:

...they felt they were supposed to be together, and after growing up, and testing the waters, Dawson was left wanting Joey, while Joey realized that in fact she didn't want him in return.

Yep, sounds exactly like Matt & Kris.

krisi1021 wrote:

STILL though ... does anyone else find this to be incredibly rushed? I mean ... I understand that the season is going to end, but I don't get how they will pull this off. I don't want Junior to walk into his wedding with Laura, moments before walking down the aisle, and announce that it's off, and he's marrying Kris instead. How horrible would that be??? Don't get me wrong, I WANT Junior to marry Kris ... but, all at once ... with just breaking it off with Laura ... MAYBE ... Junior breaks it off with Laura, and then we have a jump into the future. There's 2 parts to the season finale, sooooo my bet is that Junior will have this last encounter with Kris, helping her with Wildfire. He will go back to Laura and call off the wedding. Then, we are left to assume that that's it. Well, then there's a time jump, maybe a year or so into the future, and we have Junior proposing to Kris, and Kris accepting, and then their wedding. THAT seems better than Junior dumping Laura, and marrying Kris all in the same day.

I also don't want Junior breaking if off with Laura by ditching her at the alter, but I don't think he will. Good chance he'll tell her before the wedding. I'm almost positive it's Kris and Junior wedding because based on the earlier preview: Dani is Maid Of Honor, Pablo and Jean cheering, and the ring someone mentioned looking different than the one Laura had. *crosses fingers*

Honestly, I think the writers will pull ithe season off well. They got about 8/9 eps left and the writers already jumped ahead by 6 months so that they could develop everyone nicely into the positions they're in now smoothly. Dani with her own clinic and best friends with Kris; Matt with 12 free new horses and the possibility of his own ranch started by the money he saved; Junior making good money with his dad and the potential to make more with the wind tunnel machine and finally gain independence without failing; and Kris probably becoming a vet since she can't jockey anymore.

If we try to figure out how the eps might go (based on if the writers put Junior and Kris back together), Junior/Laura's wedding might be cancelled half way through the season. The two parter will focus on Junior and Kris's wedding like you said. The other eps between ep 6 and 12 could be focused on Matt possibly trying one more time to pursue Kris, but maybe shortly; Junior and Kris dating and developing into an even better relationship (compared to their last); and Raintree/or Matt's possible ranch developing into a racing ranch and competing with the new horses. The only stories that might be rushed are Dani & Noah as well as Jean & Pablo. Otherwise, everything could go well.

HappyGirl818

[67]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 10
    krisi1021 wrote:

I've been thinking the same thing! Where it just goes Junior dumping Laura, getting back with Kris, then marrying Kris! I'm a huge Kris/Junior fan, but that really wouldn't be that realistic considering they've always had issues with there relationship to just have them get married the second they got back together! But I think the writers will find away to make it all work out smoothly in the end.

I also wanted to talk about the whole reason why the writers had Kris and Matt get together. I totally agree with the Dawson's Creek comparison, but I thought it was more to tie up loose ends too. I always thought when I was watching this show that eventually a relationship would have to be explored between Kris and Matt (which led to me suffering during season 3 lol). In season 1 Matt and Kris instantly had a thing, they kissed, but then had to break it off because Jean didn't approve. That whole situation was never really resolved. I know that there are some people who like Matt and Kris together, but I'm sorry I'm just so glad their "romantic" relationship is over. I think when Kris was away for 6 months it allowed her to reexamine her feelings, and she could see how much she truely loved Junior.

taurie54

[68]Feb 16, 2008

HappyGirl818 wrote:
    ...but I thought it was more to tie up loose ends too. I always thought when I was watching this show that eventually a relationship would have to be explored between Kris and Matt (which led to me suffering during season 3 lol). In season 1 Matt and Kris instantly had a thing, they kissed, but then had to break it off because Jean didn't approve. That whole situation was never really resolved.

Absolutely, and I think I previously said that the writers were giving Matt/Kris fans what they wanted before the closure. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the original pairing, but Junior/Kris's chemistry changed that and made them the new OTP.

PixieLyssie

[69]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 20

OMG OMG OMG last nights episode was sooooo good!!!

wow, Noah and Dani......and Kris and Dani......and Kris and MAtt......and Kris and Junior.....and.......Kris and jean........and Pablo

So many new AND old relationships!!

It s very exciting!!!

taurie54

[70]Feb 20, 2008

Bad news Junior/Kris fans. I saw this on the IMDB board:

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii32/peanrocks/?action=view¤t=wildfire.jpg

This picture is the one from the Matt and Junior fight from the early previews. So let's hope that either:

1.The ring was photoshopped.

2. Junior married Laura because her father threatened him, but he later annuls it.

3. It's an engagement ring [maybe Kris proposes LOL]

Sadly, I mentioned the possibility in another thread that the white wedding might have been a dream/imagined sequence because it had a blurry/smoked? effect and all the other scenes in the preview were clear. Hopefully the writers felt the wedding between them was so epic, that they added the effect to make it "magical". *sigh* A girl can hope.

GGfan413

[71]Feb 24, 2008
    theres so many explanations for a simple ring. im not jumping to conclusions. if they did in fact get married, it wont last. its common sense, considering that this is most likely the last season. they arent going to end the show with him married to laura. no way.

but who knows what will happen.

i found this spoiler for tomorrow nights episode. idk if its old news or not but here it is.

Ausiello on Wildfire
    Question: Do you have any Wildfire spoilers?- Tina
    Ausiello: Just this little teaser ABC Family sent out about the Feb. 25 episode: "Tensions boil in the aftermath of Kris declaring her love for Junior and the passionate kiss they shared. Moments before walking down the aisle, Junior finds himself working with Kris at Raintree to catch Wildfire after he escapes. Will this last-minute teamwork stir up feelings strong enough for Junior to alter his wedding plans? Meanwhile, Kris and Junior are not the only ones with buried feelings. Will Dani put the loss of R.J. behind her and move on with Noah, and will Pablo finally tell Jean how he really feels for her?"

link:http://www.tvguide.com/ask-ausiello/wildfire/080206-30

PixieLyssie

[72]Feb 25, 2008
    Well, I guess we'll see tonight...

krisi1021

[73]Feb 25, 2008

Oooooooo I cannot wait for tonight's episode!
    My DVR better not freeze again like last week! It will go through my living room window if so ...

So, is this episode basically just focused on the wedding, or will most of it be before the wedding???
    I'm thinking the wedding will only take the later part of the show rather than a whole half, b/c they usually ease into things with Wildfire. Actually, last week they just jumped on in, so I guess we'll see. Ugh, I can't stand the wait!

I hope Junior calls off the wedding, and I hope Laura cries for how she acted towards Kris last week.
    I hope Noah and Dani can work out their differences, and be happy together, b/c I'm loving their relationship together. It's fun, flirty, and sooooo cute!
    I don't know how I feel about the possibility of Jean and Pablo, but I'll see how it goes.
    Hmmm ... I'm starting to worry.
    If they are in fact tieing up all loose ends with the frame of mind that this is the last season ... then I fear the future of Junior/Kris. I mean ... saying Matt and Kris should go together, would basically have everyone paired off in happy couples: Noah/Dani, Kris/Matt, Junior/Laura, Pablo/Jean, etc.
    If Junior and Laura end it, that leaves Kris/Junior, but who would Matt be with???

krisi1021

[74]Feb 25, 2008

So there's new pics out Click Here
    You have to be a member to enlarge them though.

Apparently there is speculation of Matt stopping the wedding with Junior and Laura.
    I never thought about it, but it would be interesting ... What do you guys think?

krisi1021

[75]Feb 25, 2008

Okay ... I have MORE NEW PICTURES!!!! These are the best thus far!

Here - This one is a clip from tonight's epi. If you notice Junior is in his tux, and Kris' hair is pulled back like at the wedding. Also, off in the distance is Wildfire running, which would fit with Junior having to help Kris catch Wildfire moments before his wedding.
    Here - This is said to be for Season 4, so I'm guessing maybe later in the season, unless it's a flashback they use in one of the promos. Either way, I like it!
    Here - This is Matt, Junior, and Kris all riding together. I'm thinking this is when Junior makes the comment to Matt about Kris not coming back for him, and that's when Matt tackles him from his horse. Regardless of if it is a wedding ring on Junior's finger, it's a good sign that he's still friends with Kris, considering he said he couldn't after he married Laura. So, I'm guessing no wedding!
    Here - This is the tent where a wedding is being held. Not sure if this is real, or a dream sequence.
    Here - Someone walking down the aisle, and at the altar is Junior on the left, and Matt and Dani on the right. Hmmmm ...
    Here - An engagement ring that is NOT the one Junior gave Laura. To me, looks like someone thats looking at it, rather than someone who puts it on.
    Here - Junior at a wedding, at the altar, in a tan suit.
    Here - Junior at the same wedding from earlier, talking to someone that looks a lot like the back of Kris' head!!!
    Here - Finally for those in hopes of Jean and Kris rekindling ...

There are others, but those are the best.

GGfan413

[76]Feb 25, 2008
    krisi1021 wrote:

Okay ... I have MORE NEW PICTURES!!!! These are the best thus far!

Here - This one is a clip from tonight's epi. If you notice Junior is in his tux, and Kris' hair is pulled back like at the wedding. Also, off in the distance is Wildfire running, which would fit with Junior having to help Kris catch Wildfire moments before his wedding.
    Here - This is said to be for Season 4, so I'm guessing maybe later in the season, unless it's a flashback they use in one of the promos. Either way, I like it!
    Here - This is Matt, Junior, and Kris all riding together. I'm thinking this is when Junior makes the comment to Matt about Kris not coming back for him, and that's when Matt tackles him from his horse. Regardless of if it is a wedding ring on Junior's finger, it's a good sign that he's still friends with Kris, considering he said he couldn't after he married Laura. So, I'm guessing no wedding!
    Here - This is the tent where a wedding is being held. Not sure if this is real, or a dream sequence.
    Here - Someone walking down the aisle, and at the altar is Junior on the left, and Matt and Dani on the right. Hmmmm ...
    Here - An engagement ring that is NOT the one Junior gave Laura. To me, looks like someone thats looking at it, rather than someone who puts it on.
    Here - Junior at a wedding, at the altar, in a tan suit.
    Here - Junior at the same wedding from earlier, talking to someone that looks a lot like the back of Kris' head!!!
    Here - Finally for those in hopes of Jean and Kris rekindling ...

There are others, but those are the best.

wow, those are AMAZING! i love that one where junior and kris are kissing... im going to make a sig out of it

i think the one where junior is in the tux and talking to someone and all you can see is the back of her head is dani... just an hunch.

PixieLyssie

[77]Feb 25, 2008

OHHHHMG OMG OMG OMG for those of you who havent seen tonight's eppy yet, you better watch it soon....I dont know how long I can keep my mouth shut.............

*jumps up and down*

taurie54

[78]Feb 25, 2008
    Thank you krisi1021 for posting the pics. And after seeing tonights ep, my hopes have been renewed. I could care less about that picture w/ the ring on his finger now since it doesn't have anything to do with Laura.

PixieLyssie

[79]Feb 26, 2008
    YAY! OMG I AM SO HAPPY...I dont even care what happns...I know it will all eventually fall back into place

HappyGirl818

[80]Feb 26, 2008
    • level: 10

I don't know if you guys have seen this but it's just a little teaser I found. It has some of the pics Krisi posted earlier, but now you can hear what Kris says to Jean and it's so sweet! It looks like they will be making up. There's no doubt in my mind now that Junior is going to marry Kris, that is if it's not a dream. I really don't think ABCfamily would do that though. They put so much into this whole 'Junior getting married at the end of the season' that to have it be a dream really wouldn't be fair to the fans. Plus, the spoiler I read this summer said the season would end in a wedding.

So yeah here's the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrzLSa16kYE&feature=user