Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

That's Messed Up! (Diplomacy preview)

  • Avatar of Marchriska4Eva

    Marchriska4Eva

    [1]Feb 28, 2007
    • member since: 09/06/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 550

    SPOILER ALERT!!!.....

    *
    **
    ***
    **
    *

    Ok, for those of you who have seen the preview for the eppy Diplomacy airing on Monday, you know a bit about what's to come... and may I just say... THAT'S MESSED UP!!!

    A bit of a summary, if you will:

    Ok, so this WHOLE time, and I mean through the series so far, it has been blatently and UNMISTAKEABLY clear that Matt is in love with Kris! And being the kind of guy that he is, ultimately, all he wants is to see her happy... keep this in mind...

    Now Kris, confused about her feelings, obviously, never really committed herself any one person, Matt or Junior, for fear of hurting the other. And when she picked Junior, she decided before hand that she and Matt couldn't be because of his mom, their working together, etc, and that this would be best for everyone. Not that she was settling for Junior, be she did what she had to do for her new life.

    So Kris falls for Junior, and vice versa... some heated passion... and then it's done! So now Kris has moved on and Junior still carries this relentless torch for her. Enter Matt, who's been on the back burner for some time, who has a girlfriend but it STILL hopelessly in love with Kris. Not being able to consumate their relationship in the beginning, Kris and Matt fall for each other, Matt breaks up with his girl Gillian and despite a huge dark cloud over head, they jumping into coupledom head first.

    Ok, now to the grimey topic at hand:

    So Kris, clearly overwhelmed by the affection Matt has for her, succums to he charms and they finally end up on the same emotional level (from what can be seen)... all is well...

    Until Junior finds out!! This is where the THAT'S MESSED UP COMES IN!! We all knew it would be weird and hard for him to find out about Matt and Kris, but that bastard has the nerve to declare war because 'Matt stole his girl'!!

    CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, BUT WASN'T IT JUNIOR WHO STOLE KRIS FROM MATT IN THE VERY BEGINNING???

    So now Junior is pissed and thinks it's Matt's fault, spawning a VERY Dawson's Creek "Triangle of Rage" with Kris caught in the middle.

    My thought is: THIS IS TOTAL CRAP!!! How can Junior get pissed when he came in and took her during a vulnerable state??? And when Matt was the bigger man, stepped aside and let Kris and Junior be together when they started, even though it killed him to see it???

    Then here comes Dani way out of left field, obviously still reeling from RJ's passing claiming that Kris and Matt don't deserve to be together!! Things get heated and next thing I see is Junior clipping Matt in the face!! WHAT THE HELL KNIDA FRIEND IS THAT???

    How jealous and insecure to you have to be to hit your best friend, whom you stole the girl from in the first place, in the face just because the girl no longer loves you but him?? Sure it's hard to take!! But a real man doesn't do stuff like that!! Does he think it will get her back?? A real man would be happy that his best friend and his love have found love, even if it's with each other... just like Matt did without question.

    I have no idea what is goin' down on Monday... but I certainly am tuning in to find out!!

    Edited on 02/28/2007 2:42pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fire_ice051

    fire_ice051

    [2]Feb 28, 2007
    • member since: 09/24/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 139
    you did wacth season 1 very carefuly did you? Matt got into a fight with Junior when he went for Kris

    and i think he is more mad at the fact that his best friend LIED to him about who he is dating


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Joey_Jojo07

    Joey_Jojo07

    [3]Feb 28, 2007
    • member since: 02/15/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 14

    Okay first off the love triangle between Junior, Kris and Matt is not like the one on Dawson's Creek.  First off Junior is no way like Dawson and Matt is not like Pacey and vise versa.  Junior is pissed off because its a natural instinct to be mad.  Matt wasn't the better man when Junior and Kris were dating, yes he didn't tell him up front that he was against it, but he sure didn't let them be without making Kris feel guilty about going out with Junior.

    And the whole bar fight, I think it pretty much has a lot more to do with Dani's argument between Matt and Kris than with who Kris is dating.  We really don't know who starts the fight, we only know that Junior is going to swing.

    Correct me if I'm wrong though, but wasn't Matt dating Gillian when he went off and kiss Kris.  Now that's just messed up.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Marchriska4Eva

    Marchriska4Eva

    [4]Mar 1, 2007
    • member since: 09/06/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 550

    Say what you will, but that fact remains that Junior has clearly gotten A LOT madder than Matt ever did.

    Yeah, I've seen season 1, and from I recall, Matt never knocked Junior out for essencially stealing Kris away!!!

    And yeah, of course he was angry! He just had his crush stolen!! And yeah, he in his own way tried to make Kris feel a bit guilty about it, but it was most Kris' personal guilt that got the best of her...

    The point is, if you look at it, Junior is over-reacting WAY more than Matt did which makes him look like an a$$!!

    I just can't wait to see what it going to happen with the situation on Monday!!

    And by the way, the triangle is VERY Dawson's Creek!!! It has nothing to do with a character from Wildfire being like a character from DC... the fact that two guys' friendship is ending because of a gir is what makes it the same!!! Get it??

    Edited on 03/01/2007 6:07am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jennyperson91

    jennyperson91

    [5]Mar 1, 2007
    • member since: 09/19/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 262
    lol, extreemley well said marchriska4eva. couldnt have said it better myself.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GGfan413

    GGfan413

    [6]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 07/03/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 2,119
    Joey_Jojo07 wrote:

    Okay first off the love triangle between Junior, Kris and Matt is not like the one on Dawson's Creek. First off Junior is no way like Dawson and Matt is not like Pacey and vise versa. Junior is pissed off because its a natural instinct to be mad. Matt wasn't the better man when Junior and Kris were dating, yes he didn't tell him up front that he was against it, but he sure didn't let them be without making Kris feel guilty about going out with Junior.

    And the whole bar fight, I think it pretty much has a lot more to do with Dani's argument between Matt and Kris than with who Kris is dating. We really don't know who starts the fight, we only know that Junior is going to swing.

    Correct me if I'm wrong though, but wasn't Matt dating Gillian when he went off and kiss Kris. Now that's just messed up.



    Amen! I completely agree...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 1TVfan

    1TVfan

    [7]Mar 2, 2007
    • member since: 11/20/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 636
    GGfan413 wrote:
    Joey_Jojo07 wrote:

    Okay first off the love triangle between Junior, Kris and Matt is not like the one on Dawson's Creek. First off Junior is no way like Dawson and Matt is not like Pacey and vise versa. Junior is pissed off because its a natural instinct to be mad. Matt wasn't the better man when Junior and Kris were dating, yes he didn't tell him up front that he was against it, but he sure didn't let them be without making Kris feel guilty about going out with Junior.

    And the whole bar fight, I think it pretty much has a lot more to do with Dani's argument between Matt and Kris than with who Kris is dating. We really don't know who starts the fight, we only know that Junior is going to swing.

    Correct me if I'm wrong though, but wasn't Matt dating Gillian when he went off and kiss Kris. Now that's just messed up.



    Amen! I completely agree...


    Same here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dpbuckeye

    Dpbuckeye

    [8]Mar 3, 2007
    • member since: 10/07/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 566
    Well first it is a tv show so they have to put as much drama as they can. Second all of them have been through great stress lately. Junior lost his friend and teacher. His dad had a heartattack and wants him to work on the ranch. Now he finds out that the girl he likes is going out with his best friend. Add to that they are at a bar and had some drinks. All it equals is fight.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Marchriska4Eva

    Marchriska4Eva

    [9]Mar 5, 2007
    • member since: 09/06/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 550
    1TVfan wrote:
    GGfan413 wrote:
    Joey_Jojo07 wrote:

    Okay first off the love triangle between Junior, Kris and Matt is not like the one on Dawson's Creek. First off Junior is no way like Dawson and Matt is not like Pacey and vise versa. Junior is pissed off because its a natural instinct to be mad. Matt wasn't the better man when Junior and Kris were dating, yes he didn't tell him up front that he was against it, but he sure didn't let them be without making Kris feel guilty about going out with Junior.

    And the whole bar fight, I think it pretty much has a lot more to do with Dani's argument between Matt and Kris than with who Kris is dating. We really don't know who starts the fight, we only know that Junior is going to swing.

    Correct me if I'm wrong though, but wasn't Matt dating Gillian when he went off and kiss Kris. Now that's just messed up.

    Amen! I completely agree...
    Same here

    HELLO?? DID ANYONE ACTUALLY READ THE RATIONALIZATION??

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aashley200101

    aashley200101

    [10]Mar 5, 2007
    • member since: 11/27/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 93
    OMG!! i no i just watched the preview for the next eppisode and junior fires kris i mean come on!! i dont like him much this season he has turned into a huge a**!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jessiscool5454

    jessiscool5454

    [11]Mar 5, 2007
    • member since: 01/08/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 865
    Maybe Junior had the right to get a little more mad than Matt did because...kris and junior actually had a relationship! Not to mention what he was already going through with his friend dying. I'm so annoyed with Kris though. She walked right up to him, said yes and didn't look like she cared at all that it was hurting junior. I don't like her very much right now
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of frogsoccer_33

    frogsoccer_33

    [12]Mar 6, 2007
    • member since: 09/23/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 213

    aashley200101 wrote:
    OMG!! i no i just watched the preview for the next eppisode and junior fires kris i mean come on!! i dont like him much this season he has turned into a huge a**!!

    I dont think he is being one. I love him this season!!!!!!! He probably had a good reeason to fire her slutty @$$!!!!! I like KRis and all but i dont like her too much right now b/c of what she is doing.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sailinlvr20

    sailinlvr20

    [13]Mar 6, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 11
    I agree Junior and Dani are going through a hard time. Matt and Kris should NOT be together, Junior and Kris belong together!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Marchriska4Eva

    Marchriska4Eva

    [14]Mar 6, 2007
    • member since: 09/06/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 550

    sailinlvr20 wrote:
    I agree Junior and Dani are going through a hard time. Matt and Kris should NOT be together, Junior and Kris belong together!!!!!!!

    Yeah... No they don't!!!

    frogsoccer_33 wrote:

    aashley200101 wrote:
    OMG!! i no i just watched the preview for the next eppisode and junior fires kris i mean come on!! i dont like him much this season he has turned into a huge a**!!

    I dont think he is being one. I love him this season!!!!!!! He probably had a good reeason to fire her slutty @$$!!!!! I like KRis and all but i dont like her too much right now b/c of what she is doing.

    How is Kris being slutty??? Just because she has two guys fawning over her doesn't make her a slut... it makes her a hottie!! She can't help it... just like she can't help who she falls for and when... first it was Junior... now she's with Matt!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 1TVfan

    1TVfan

    [15]Mar 6, 2007
    • member since: 11/20/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 636
    Sleeping with Matt when he was with Gillian was slutty
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Marchriska4Eva

    Marchriska4Eva

    [16]Mar 7, 2007
    • member since: 09/06/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 550

    1TVfan wrote:
    Sleeping with Matt when he was with Gillian was slutty

    Yeah, maybe a little... but it's not like she does it all the time and if I remember correctly... Gillian did it as well... so is Gillian a slut??

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 1TVfan

    1TVfan

    [17]Mar 7, 2007
    • member since: 11/20/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 636
    Marchriska4Eva wrote:

    1TVfan wrote:
    Sleeping with Matt when he was with Gillian was slutty

    Yeah, maybe a little... but it's not like she does it all the time and if I remember correctly... Gillian did it as well... so is Gillian a slut??



    There both sluts
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Marchriska4Eva

    Marchriska4Eva

    [18]Mar 7, 2007
    • member since: 09/06/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 550
    1TVfan wrote:
    Marchriska4Eva wrote:

    1TVfan wrote:
    Sleeping with Matt when he was with Gillian was slutty

    Yeah, maybe a little... but it's not like she does it all the time and if I remember correctly... Gillian did it as well... so is Gillian a slut??

    There both sluts

    WOW!! That's serious... oh well... Kris and Matt still belong together!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of krisnjunior

    krisnjunior

    [19]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 05/07/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 258
    jessiscool5454 wrote:
    Maybe Junior had the right to get a little more mad than Matt did because...kris and junior actually had a relationship! Not to mention what he was already going through with his friend dying. I'm so annoyed with Kris though. She walked right up to him, said yes and didn't look like she cared at all that it was hurting junior. I don't like her very much right now
    i agree with that all the way. kris and Junior were actually involved and LOVED eachother, while Kris and Matt only kissed (ONCE...in season 1) and then stopped it. Junior deserves so much to be angry, especially since his and Kris's relationship is so close to being rekindled (if you will). PLus, matt was just as angry in season one, he just showed it more mischeaviously by making Kris feel extremely guilty. I think that THAT is worse, especially given the facts we know now (that Junior punched Kris because he was hurt and defending his sister). Oh yeah, and Marchriska4Eva, Kris and Junior had more than "heated passion", i would call what Matt and kris have heated passion (if you can call it passion at all)
    Edited on 05/28/2007 8:54pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crashingdown

    crashingdown

    [20]Jun 13, 2007
    • member since: 06/13/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 281
    I have to say that Junior's anger sees a little bit more just. Yeah, I agree Matt had a right to be angry about it, but Junior was IN LOVE with Kris (he still is). Matt simply had an infatuation until season 3. Kris' relationship with Junior is totally different from what it is from Matt's. I'll leave which is better up to interpretation. Anyway, I have to agree that I'm annoyed with Kris this season. First of all, what happened to the girl who said that she would never do anything to hurt her family? When she decided to go out with Matt, she set the family up for hurting. When she raced Jillian with Wildfire, she set them up for it. Also, what happened to the girl who was about to break Junior's arm when he hit on her? Now, instead of being "Miss Independent", she's become someone desperate for the love that she claimed she needed a family for. Obviously, that "love that only a family can give" isn't what she's looking for now. She's looking for a guy to fill that hole that only a balance could fill in the first place. Pablo like her father, Jean like her mother, Matt&Todd her brothers, Junior as her boyfriend. It balanced out and she was happy. Now, it's like she chooses to want more than what she said was all she wanted. She wanted a family, she got it, and then she screwed it up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.