Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

That's Messed Up! (Diplomacy preview)

krisnjunior

[21]Jun 13, 2007
    • level: 5
    I love how you pointed that out. it was so great hearing that. SHe has changed so much since the first time we saw her in Camp Legrange. She got soft and got comfortable, and let her guard down. Then, she practically got in over her head and went back to her old way of thinking, but without the hard shell on the outside to protect her, she failed. She needs to step back and think it over before jumping into another situation that she cannot get herself out of without getting hurt.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

crashingdown

[22]Jun 16, 2007
    • level: 9
    I agree. Her edge is gone and now she's all about "choosing the guy". What happened to her horrible past that she had to get over? What about all of her trials? Now it seems like the one decision that she has to make is which boy she's going to be with for the meanwhile.

krisnjunior

[23]Jul 26, 2007
    totally. i hope they give her some depth in the next season. i hope they have a better theme than "who will she choose" because although it was good for the first few episdoe it got old fast. i really hope they give her more to do, and i'm sure they will, seeing as she has her family, her job and (to round it out and not make it ALL serious) her relationship to worry about. that would be awesome!
    Edited on 07/26/2007 8:57pm

annyrb15

[24]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 8
    Love triangles are SO stupid. Can they not think of ANYTHING more creative? At this point, I don't care who she ends up with, but its been going on for like every episode and in the trailers they go and Kris makes her choice! And so I think they need to think of something more original

krisnjunior

[25]Aug 3, 2007
    yeah, seriously. the only thing i have to say is that it's kinda more than a love triangle by now (although they kinda made it that way in the end by eliminating everyone else, but here goes Kris liked Junior, they broke up, she went to Kerry and then Matt, matt was dating Dani (at first) but then started dating Jillian, who slept with Kerry who's in jail now. and then Junior and Jillian tried it out, but they decided not to do it. So i think it's clear they have more like a love hexagon. lol. but yeah, i get what you mean with the love triange, although with wildfire it's a little more complex.

crashingdown

[26]Aug 29, 2007
    I'm thinking that they are going to make it somewhat more complex next season. One evidence of that is this: She's out of Raintree, on her own! I think it'll be fun to see Kris become who we first saw her as again. That's the character that we all liked, that's the one we want back.

krisnjunior

[27]Sep 17, 2007
    yeah, taking her back to her roots is going to be more intersting. the total shallow who will she choose theme put all the focus onto relationships, kinba making it seem like that's all she and everyone else cared about. hopefully this new theme will add more to her and the show, bringing back to those first few episodes of WIldfire. i really hope my favorite show, WILDFIRE, doesn't turn into some stupid "The OC" "reality" show based on who someone is dating and who the other person is cheating on. i mean come on, our wildfire is better than that!

crashingdown

[28]Sep 19, 2007
    Exactly, the first few episodes were pure gold!!!! They actually meant something. They stood for something. It wasn't something that was all about romance. I mean, it was there, but just slightly. I like a good romance as much as anyone, but I don't want an entire show that's really about backstabbing each other and doing stuff you know's stupid because you "want to help the ranch". I'd much rather see her go straight back to jail and see what she's like when she comes back. I want the tough Kris back!!!!

krisnjunior

[29]Sep 19, 2007
    yes, we are so on the same track here! lol. throwing Kris out was i think the right choice, maybe it'll give her a wake up, saying your not always gonna get what you want. she totally deserves that. maybe they will take her back to her roots, back to her family and show her vulnerable side. she barely ever shows it, and therefore we get to see the wall she puts up. frankly, i'm fine with both, they are both classic Kris, this Kris we are seeing now drips with confidence in a bad way and arrogence. she needs to come back down to earth. lets either see her vulnerable side with her dad or mom, or her fun side with her brother, or the wall with any of the three, but lets at least see one of them! i can't handle one more episode of this stupid arrogent Kris. she will drive me crazy...lol

crashingdown

[30]Sep 19, 2007
    I completely agree!!!! I'm tired of seeing Kris thinking "I can do whatever I want and there won't be consequences". I love that she's kicked out! It shows her how far she's really fallen. Her character's just become this inadimate doll that boys can throw around. She's all about having that passionate moment. I think we saw a glimpse of her true self when she saw Junior's reaction to her dating Matt. She was like "Oh my holy crap. I screwed up" but then Matt said that it'd be fine. No, Kris! It's not fine that she's stabbing everyone around her in the back! It's not fine that she put the ranch in a position where they could've lost everything! It's not fine that she cheated with Matt! It's not fine that she's become just another soap opera actress!!!! I want the Kris Furillo she was with her mom and brother. The one when she first came. Remember when she said, "I've made some mistakes, and I've paid for them. I just hope I don't have to keep paying for them for the rest of my life"? It seems like she's throw her own words away. She's making more mistakes. They need to develop Kris, show us that she's not just the pretty rag doll that will go with whichever guy takes her hand.

krisnjunior

[31]Sep 19, 2007
    that is right on target! i couldn't agree more! yeah, that example about her seeing Junior's reaction was perfect! but then stupid matt had to reassure her that everything is all right. stupid matt, he has no idea what he's saying! and yeah, the quote you gave, it's like she isn't the same person that said that. she's totally changed, and taken like 20 steps sideways. no, not back, she didn't become irresponsible or criminal, persay, and not forwards, because she's NOT perfect, but sideways, becuase she so not being herself. i think it's matt's fault, she never acted this way with Junior or i hate to say this but even with Kerry-she was still the same. it's matt. she needs to get away from him and expand herself. assess her life and figure out how to fix it, and i think she can do that without actually doing it by going back to her family, and therefore going back to her old self...

crashingdown

[32]Sep 20, 2007
    I completely agree!!!! She's taking herself in a totally different direction as if her past never happened. When announcers at horse races say that she was in jail, she sort of cringes. It's like she's trying to hide who she was and cover it up with new mistakes for people to talk about. After she broke up with Junior, she felt like she needed a change. I can see that, a fresh start after a serious relationship, but it's not a fresh start! It's a totally different way of living her life! Remember when Kris first found out that Kerry and Gillianused to betogether and he dumped Gillian for her? Kris swore that she'd never known and she would never do something like that to her (or anybody). WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???? She let her lustfulness get in the way, that's what. It seemed like she was so desperate for someone (not Junior) to love her, that she pushed all else aside. She's needs this season to realize that she's fallen from grace.
    Edited on 09/21/2007 12:11pm

krisnjunior

[33]Sep 22, 2007
    omg, yes, totally! why can't she just realize that Junior loves her UNCONDITIONALLY and then reasses why she ever broke up with him. becuase i guaruntee she will come back with um "i dunno" haha, i mean seriously, when htey broke up she said she still LOVED him. and then she goes and dates Kerry and mAtt. she still loves him!!! i mean, she never said like "i'm not in love with you anymore" or anything. lo0l. yeah, she needs to come down from her pedastal and get some common sense. she needs to be humbled, and maybe this kicking out has done it but i seriously doubt it...

crashingdown

[34]Sep 22, 2007
    OH MY HOLY CRAP!!! YOU'RE SOOO RIGHT!!!! Junior loves her no matter the stupid crap that she does and yet she thinks "I have to move on". NO!!!! Doesn't she realize that eventually he'll actually move on? When she and Junior broke up for the last time, couldn't she have stayed single? I mean, I know it gets lonely, but she dated Kerry and Matt on accounts of "I want to kiss somebody". She still LOVES Junior. She always will. Her relationship with him wasn't one that you can just get up and get over. It was one that'll always be in the back of her mind even if she thinks she's over him. She'll always want Juinor. The problem was never Junior, it was always Kris. I mean, I love Kris as much as the next Wildfire fan, but it's really her fault. She always asks Junior to prove his love for her, when she says run, he asks, "How far?" and goes miles beyond it. The only thing he ever wanted from her was to know that he meant as much as her family to her. And WHAT THE HECK! Not only does she completely end her relationship with Junior, but she screws the Ritters over!!!! She needs to realize that she has to put in the effort if she wants the relationship to work, not just make people get on hand and knee for her.

krisnjunior

[35]Sep 22, 2007
    seriously! she goes out with them just for physical reasons-i assume- and then in the end things are totally ruined! Her break up with Kerry, hmm, let's see here, ended with millions of dollars (okay, only a million but it sounded more dramatic) lost. and now her (hopefully...) break up with Matt, well, she's kicked out of Raintree, lost her lisence, forced Dani out of Davis farms along with losing her lisence, forced Jean to seel ALL the horses, and for what? maybe dating Junior isn't what she's meant to do (which i totally disagree with altogether) but she's obviously not meant to date MAtt, all this stuff happened becuase they were dating: matt didn't state his opinion-that the race was dangerous and stupid- very strongly sp he could stay on her good side, which allowed her to believe it was okay to do the stupid illegal race which led to all the destruction. if Kris were dating Junior, she would have gotten two really good opinions, that of Matt;s, which would have been as strong as he can give, nad that of Junior, which she didn't even get becuase she wasn't talking to him anymore...and now you see why she can't date anyone but Junior?
    Edited on 09/22/2007 6:04pm

crashingdown

[36]Sep 22, 2007
    Haha. Of course. Matt doesn't think clearly when he's with Kris. When he's with her, he has no head at all. Did he seriously not even once think "I could lose my ranch because of the stupid thing Kris wants to do?". Seriously, I'm about to kill Kris and Matt. They do things without thinking of the consequences. It's dispicable. They're acting like Jean will just be able to come and mop up whatever mess they made!!!! Junior's matured since the breakup with Kris, Kris has backtracked to the point where her moral state of mind is 7. Do whatever I want, say sorry later.

krisnjunior

[37]Sep 23, 2007
    seriously! and that's all she does: say's sorry. she doesn't try and fix it or change it or anything. it's just: "i won the race, heres a million dollars" and then whe she finds out that they were found out, it's just "i'm sorry". maybe she said it was her fault, but that really only makes the situation like 5% better, which makes it like, what? 5% good? lol...she needs to think before she does, and think LONG AND HARD!

crashingdown

[38]Sep 23, 2007
    I know!!!! It was good of her to take the blame but did it not once hit her like "Oh my gosh! I'm worse than when I came here". She seemed so shocked that Jean would kick her out after she put the ranch in danger. Dating her son or not, Jean did the right thing. Had Kris not been punished, she probably would've done the same thing over and over again.

krisnjunior

[39]Sep 25, 2007
    yeah, she's like a little kid. needs something extreme to get the point across, hopefully this will do it...

crashingdown

[40]Sep 26, 2007
    Exactly. I seriously wanna smack her across the face and scream "What the heck is wrong with you!!!!" It's like the only thing that matters to her is getting "it". I mean, seriously, I thought guys were sex crazed. Kris seriously can't be single for more than a month. She doesn't wanna have sex outside of a relationship, but she doesn't mind stealing someone else's boyfriend to get it??? More than a little bit messed up....