Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

This or That

krisnjunior

[41]Aug 23, 2007
    • level: 5
    i'm sorry, i think i decided to wait for someone else and not do every other one so i'll do this one now since no one is doing it. lol

Jace (i love in season 1 when matt gets jealous of him and in real life and i didn't really like barb, who was like a stoner and i didn't want her relying on Kris for everything, plus kris has some bad memories about her mom, like in Lost and FOund when she is all like "my mom would have guys over all the time, blah blah blah" lol.)

Kris irresponsible or Kris responsible (Kris begin of first season and end of last or Kris end of first season through begin of third)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

frogsoccer_33

[42]Aug 24, 2007
    • level: 10

Kris irresponible b/c she left Matt at the end of the last season. LOL (im mean)

Matt training Taz (the horse Henry gave him) or Matt training Advatar

krisnjunior

[43]Aug 25, 2007
    oooh, ummm, i don't know. Matt training Avatar, he would have left Raintree, becuase he NEEDED to (especially after he and Kris started dating, lol) but i loved how Matt found out what Taz could do. but i pick matt training AVATAR! (and that's a really good reason, i never thought of it that way, lol. i would have chosen Kris responsible because she was with Junior and she didn't ruin everything, haha, but then she still had Matt very close by)

Kris and Junior breaking up (Season 1 the last episode, the actual break up) or Matt and Kris sleeping together (Season 3 dunno what episode, but them actually kissing-that scene)

frogsoccer_33

[44]Aug 27, 2007

I wouls prefer to see Junior and Kris break up b/c you know they some how find each other and make up. I would never like to see Kris and Matt sleep together!!!!!! Juniorwill always Love KRis!! And someday Kris will come back to him, hopefully in Season 4!!!!! haha

Kris stealing Wildfire (Season 1) or Kris stealing Wildfire 4 the race (Season 3)

krisnjunior

[45]Aug 29, 2007
    that's what i would have chosen too, i loved that scene (about as much as you can love KRunior breaking up, lol)

Kris stealing Wildfire Seaosn 1 (that was totally AWESOME!!! the cop race and everything, better than that stupid anti-climactic race....i'm still a little bitter about her taking that stupid race anyways....lol)

Kris's trailor or Junior's apartment (both not in existance anymore...)

crashingdown

[46]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 9
    I, personally, like the trailor better=P.

Kris choosing her family (the Ritters) or Kris choosing Junior?

krisnjunior

[47]Sep 13, 2007

oooh, ummm, did she ever choose Junior? i dunno, lol. lets see..........i cannot decide. lol. guess i have to go with: Kris choosing her family because it was her family. not her and matt dating. and as much as i like Krunior, i'd rather have her not dating matt. lol.

slutty drinking Dani or professional business-woman confident Dani? (sorry, if i offended anyone with the slutty drinking Dani, but you have to admit at the beginning of season 1, she was all slutty and sleep-with-everyone-ish (although i don't think we ever got instances of this, just references to the fact that she did) and stuff, so dont get all mad of anything, lol)

Edited on 09/13/2007 4:47pm

crashingdown

[48]Sep 14, 2007
    lol. Definitely the business Danny. She's much more...not slutty^^;;;; I like that in the business world, she stands on her own feet.

Anyone think that Henry's brother was somewhat a waste of time? I mean, he was only there for...2 episodes.

krisnjunior

[49]Sep 14, 2007
    yeah, he was a bit of a waste, but they needed someone to kinda "explain" henry's death (sad...) and he kinda worked. lol. you wanna do one or i could do one...

crashingdown

[50]Sep 15, 2007
    lol. You can do one if you want=P

krisnjunior

[51]Sep 16, 2007
    lol. okay. haha. ummm.

Junior's silver porsche or his light blue mustang (i think that was it...if not feel free to correct me, i can't remember if it was a mustang or not, but i'm kinda thinking it wasn't lol. how lame of me, lol. well, anyways, it was the convertable that he had when he went out own his own so yeah...)

frogsoccer_33

[52]Sep 17, 2007

I like the porsche. lol. and it was a mustang. I think you just confuse your self. haha. your post are so funny to read.

Kris's outfits or Dani's outfits.

crashingdown

[53]Sep 17, 2007
    Kris'. Hers look a lot more comfortable.

The episode where Kris and Junior get together or the episode with the photobooth?

krisnjunior

[54]Sep 17, 2007
    frogsoccer_33 wrote:

I like the porsche. lol. and it was a mustang. I think you just confuse your self. haha. your post are so funny to read.

Kris's outfits or Dani's outfits.

haha, thanks!!! haha (and i agreee with that, lol)

and then for this one...i would have to choose them in the photobooth, that was the best! lol. the start of their perfect-ness!!! lol

okay... Matt dating Tina or Matt dating Gillian? (and yes, that's how it's spelled and i HATE IT!!!) lol...

crashingdown

[55]Sep 18, 2007
    I'd have to say Gillian. I just hated that Tina's relationship with Matt was based on lust.

Matt's relationship with Kris--lust or love?

krisnjunior

[56]Sep 18, 2007
    oooh, goood one!!!!! lol. LUST!!!!! (it was purely physical and they never did anything for one another, it was all just lust, there's no way anyone, even a Mis fan, could say they loved eachother. maybe in the brother sister we-have-the-same-parents way, but never the boyfriend girlfriend i-want-to-spend-the-rest-of-my-life-with-you way) (lol)

Krunior-lust or love? (haha, totally stole yours, lol...)

crashingdown

[57]Sep 18, 2007
    =P haha. You robber of questions!

Krunior was definitely love. You saw Junior break into Kris' hard shell (when she had one) and prove to her that he really did love her. Matt really didn't have to break in and prove it, she just said "Why not?"

Ending for Wildfire:
    1. Kris and Junior end up moving away and starting their own ranch
    2. Kris ends like she began. Riding away from the cops on Wildfire=P.
    3. Kris comes back to Raintree and revives it into the most awesome ranch ever

(personally, I'd choose #2--that's the way I'd wanna goXD)

krisnjunior

[58]Sep 18, 2007
    #1!!!!! 2 is good but i just LOVE lOVE LOVE my Krunior...
    and well, 3 is totally WRONG....lol. RAintree doesn't deserve Kris's awesomeness, she should give her awesome-ness to a ranch in need. the Ranch run by Kris and Junior. they could call it...Krunior Ranch...or "THE BEST RANCH EVER-ALL YOU OTHER RANCHES SUCK BECAUSE WE ARE THE BOMB!!!" but it might be too long for a sign...

i'll create my own this time, i've learned my stealing-of-questions lesson...(:

When Kris's uniform for that one diner, ummm wow don'tknow the name but it's the restaurant they always go to that she worked at for like a day. her uniform was a small shirt and shorts...tinyy.... OR Matt's cotton candy hat from the party...

So to shorten that:
    Kris's work uniform or Matt's cotton candy hat (i'm really bringing it down to the must-see details of Wildfire...hardcore fans only, jk.)

crashingdown

[59]Sep 19, 2007
    Personally, I'd rather wear the hat (just because I really hate short shorts).

=). Good to know you've learned from your mistakes=P.

The reason that Kris broke up with Junior the second time was really stupid (the whole Tina racing for Davis and such).

krisnjunior

[60]Sep 19, 2007
    seriously! they should jsut forgive and forget- as if there is anything to forget! Junior got her her first riding job for goodness sake! why is she still not-with-him, that was teh only reason tehy broke up and since that's not a reason to break pu but more like a reason to get together, that's what they should do, GET BACK TOGETHER!!! lol...

okay, i'll do one...

When Junior shows Dani the picture of HIS mother (although at the time he thought it was both of their mother) OR when Junior comforts Dani when RJ dies, that day after or whatever, when they are outside and she starts crying on his shoulder...sweet(: