Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

This or That

crashingdown

[61]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 9
    I love the whole thing when Junior confronts Dani about RJ. She was avoiding the pain with work, and it just made it all that much harder for her.

Kris was the one making it awkward between she and Junior by trying too hard to be "buddy, buddy"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

krisnjunior

[62]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 5
    yeah, they totally weren't ready to be that close so soon after her breakin his heart...

okay, you do one, i'm so out, lol...

crashingdown

[63]Sep 20, 2007
    Kris should've left Matt the moment she saw her reaction to Junior's reaction to her and Matt being together.

=P

krisnjunior

[64]Sep 22, 2007
    yeah that is true, lol. the Ritter;s house or the Davis mansion?

crashingdown

[65]Sep 22, 2007
    haha. I'd have to say the mansion. I'd love matress surfing down the stairs=P.

Wildfire or Avatar?

krisnjunior

[66]Sep 22, 2007
    haha totally. haha WILDFIRE! i just love Wildfire....

Houdini or Belladonna (Jean's mustang that died in season 1 or the horse that had FLAME!!!)

crashingdown

[67]Sep 22, 2007
    Belladonna. How can you not love a horse that gives you Flame?

Picaro(I think that's how you spell it--Dani's horse) or Taz(Matt's horse)?

krisnjunior

[68]Sep 22, 2007
    (i know, righjt, haha, flame is awesome and in return so is belladonna lol)

Picaro (do you remember the statue of him at their party-i think it was of him- that they were auctioning off but then it was like not payed for or something, that stutue was hilarious...haha)

Junior's meltdown over Kris/everything or Junior punching Kris and giving her a black eye (;

crashingdown

[69]Sep 22, 2007
    I'm sorry, but I love both. If I had to choose, I'd choose him punching Kris, because she got what was coming.

Which would you rather see:

1. Dani vs. Kris
    2. Matt vs. Junior

krisnjunior

[70]Sep 23, 2007
    oooh, haha. DANI VS. KRIS!!! haha. i would never wanna see Junior getting hurt, haha.

WHo would win?
    DAni or Kris?

crashingdown

[71]Sep 23, 2007
    I don't know, it really depends on the tactics. Personally, my first thought would be Kris, but maybe Dani. More likely Kris. What song do you think is best to describe the relationship between Kris and Junior? (Please include lyrics)
    Edited on 09/23/2007 4:29pm

krisnjunior

[72]Sep 25, 2007
    haha, this is a hard one. they aren't really common songs in Wildfire so it doesn't feel fitting to give them a common one but i'll try...haha omg so hard, i just spent like 20 minutes seraching, nothing is good enough for them! well, i got one sorta...

When you Look me in the Eyes
    Oh yeah oh yeah
    If the heart is always searching, can you ever find a home? I've been looking for that someone, I can make it on my own. Dreams can take the place in loving you, there's got to be a million reasons why it's true. When you look me in the eyes and tell me that you love me, everything's alright when you're right here by my side. When you look me in the eyes,
    I catch a glimpse of heaven.
    I find my paradise, when you look me in the eyes. How long will I be waiting to become a better man. Gonna tell you that I love you in the best way that I can. I can't take a day without you here. You're the light that makes my darkness disappear. When you look me in the eyes and tell me that you love me, everything's alright when you're right here by my side. When you look me in the eyes I catch a glimpse of heaven. I find my paradise, when you look me in the eyes.
    Everyday
    I thought to realize
    I can reach my tomorrow
    I can hold my head up high
    It’s all because you’re by my side
    When you look my in the eyes
    and tell me that you love me, everything's alright when you're right here by my side. When you look me in the eyes I catch a glimpse of heaven. I find my paradise, when you look me in the eyes.
    and tell me that you love me, everything's alright when you're right here by my side. When you look me in the eyes I catch a glimpse of heaven. I find my paradise, when you look me in the eyes. Oh Oh

anyone have any better ones?

crashingdown

[73]Sep 26, 2007
    Oh gosh. I have like 20 songs to give. I guess we'll go back and forth really, just putting random songs that apply. Incident: Junior and Kris in the photobooth... One last glance from a taxi cab Images scar my mind Four weeks've felt like years Since your full attention was all mine The night was young and so were we Talked about life, God, death, and your family Didn't want any promises, Just my undivided honesty, and you said Oh oh, things are gonna change now for the better Oh oh, things are gonna change, oh, they're gonna change I am the patron saint of lost causes A fraction of who I once believed (change) only a matter of time Opinions I would try and rewrite If life had background music playing your song I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you But the orchestra plays on, and they sang Oh oh, things are gonna change now for the better Oh oh, things are gonna change Hands, like secrets, are the hardest thing to keep from you Lines and phrases, like knives, your words can cut me through Dismantle me down (repair) You dismantle me You dismantle me Give me time to prove Prove I want the rest of yours (prelude) Call this a prelude to a lifetime of you It's not that I hang on every word I hang myself on what you repeat It's not that I keep hanging on I'm never letting go Hands, like secrets, are the hardest thing to keep from you Lines and phrases, like knives, your words can cut me through Dismantle me down (repair) You dismantle me You dismantle me Save me from myself Save me from myself Help me save me from myself Save me from myself Oh oh, things are gonna change now for the better Oh oh, things are gonna change Hands, like secrets, are the hardest thing to keep from you Lines and phrases, like knives, your words can cut me through Dismantle me down (repair) You dismantle me You dismantle me Ok, now you think of an incident and give a song for it=D
    Edited on 09/26/2007 1:25pm
    Edited 2 total times.

krisnjunior

[74]Sep 26, 2007
    that's a good one! hahaha. k. lol. no particular situation, jsut sorta their relationship from Junior's point of view now...although it's sorta not so sweet anymore as he's kinda gettin impatient, but whatever. haha.

Wait For Love lyrics
    It's like a quarter to 3 And I just can't sleep Cause I'm thinking of you And all those times we cried Did we really try Now I'm dreamin' and blue No matter where, we say goodbye I'll tell you baby, keep your head high I'll wait for love I'll wait for you I'll wait for love I'll wait, will you? When times are hard I think of you I'll wait for love I'll wait for love And lookin' in my eyes No more tellin' lies Asking to much of you And when you kiss my lips Love is what I miss Not knowing we'd be through No matter where, we say goodbye I'll tell you darling, I won't cry I'll wait for love I'll wait for you I'll wait for love I'll wait, will you? When times are hard I think of you I'll wait for love I'll wait for love Your eyes still gaze at me Through pictures You could just be the one that got away I looked down at the phone, it's the number Too many times a day I'll wait for love I'll wait for you I'll wait for love I'll wait, will you When times are hard I think of you I'll wait for love I'll wait for love

crashingdown

[75]Sep 28, 2007
    Oh my geez!!!! Good song!!!!

The time when Kris and Junior were "just friends" and Kris kept taking Junior for granted.

Sometimes I'm selfish fake
    You're always a true friend
    And I don't deserve you
    'Cause I'm not there for you
    Please forgive me again

I wanna be there for you
    Someone you can come to
    Runs deeper than my bones
    I wanna be there for you
    I wanna be there for you

Swirling shades of blue
    Slow dancing in your eyes
    Sun kisses the earth
    And I hush my urge to cry, cry

I wanna be there for you
    Someone you can come to
    Runs deeper than my bones
    I wanna be there for you
    I wanna be there for you

'Cause I hear the whispered words
    In your masterpiece beautiful
    You speak the unspeakable through
    I love you too

I wanna be there for you
    Someone you can come to

I wanna be there for you
    And be someone you can come to
    The love runs deeper than my bones
    I wanna be there for you

KrisandJr4ever

[76]Oct 6, 2007
    • level: 4

krisnjunior wrote:
    that's a good one! hahaha. k. lol. no particular situation, jsut sorta their relationship from Junior's point of view now...although it's sorta not so sweet anymore as he's kinda gettin impatient, but whatever. haha. Wait For Love lyrics It's like a quarter to 3 And I just can't sleep Cause I'm thinking of you And all those times we cried Did we really try Now I'm dreamin' and blue No matter where, we say goodbye I'll tell you baby, keep your head high I'll wait for love I'll wait for you I'll wait for love I'll wait, will you? When times are hard I think of you I'll wait for love I'll wait for love And lookin' in my eyes No more tellin' lies Asking to much of you And when you kiss my lips Love is what I miss Not knowing we'd be through No matter where, we say goodbye I'll tell you darling, I won't cry I'll wait for love I'll wait for you I'll wait for love I'll wait, will you? When times are hard I think of you I'll wait for love I'll wait for love Your eyes still gaze at me Through pictures You could just be the one that got away I looked down at the phone, it's the number Too many times a day I'll wait for love I'll wait for you I'll wait for love I'll wait, will you When times are hard I think of you I'll wait for love I'll wait for love

Oh, I heard that song on the radio and i soooooooooooooooooo thought of Jr. and Kris!!!!

crashingdown

[77]Oct 6, 2007
    Oh my geez!!! Yay!!!