Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Try it without a porse discussion

Wildfiregirl8

[1]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 15
    What did you think of the Season Premare??

I though it was good!!!
    I didn't like Jean's new hair color!!!!
    I was so mad that Tina said that to Wildfire to make him loose!!!!

Can't wait for the new episode!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

otee048

[2]Jan 9, 2006
    • level: 6
    tell me about it. i cant stand to wait. Last season I could not watch the show as much as i would have liked, so I want to do better this year.

Wildfiregirl8

[3]Jan 9, 2006
    • level: 15
    ok then.....

It started with the race, Kris was in the lead but then, Tina got up to her and said to Wildfire to slow down (or something like that i can't remember) So Tina won from CHEATING. So then Mr. Davis had a party and Danny was drunk and started yelling at her dad. At the party people were looking for Junior, then a guy (can't remember his name either) asked Kris if he wanted to be her jockey (something like that i was on the phone durring that part} so he gave her a card. While all that is happening Junior is waiting for a bus and Molly, from the party, sees him and starts talking to him. they then go get something to eat and Junior tells her about his safe deposit(once again i don't rember what he said what the name was of it) and looks for the key and realizes he left it at home. So at night he sneeks in to the house and gets the key while trying to leave he hears Danny and his dad fighting. his dad starts saying something bad about Junior and he comes out there and yells at his dad. Junior then leaves and the next morning the cop finds his car in the lake. Kris and Matt are looking for him while, Danny gets a call that junior's car is in the lake. after Danny, Kris, and Matt leave the lake at home Kris is talking to Wildfire and Junior comes in. So then all 4 of them are talking and Junior tells him how he is going to host partys for a liveing. that is basicly it, oh and Jean dyes her hair a RELLY RELLY RELLY ugly color. Ok i think thats it. if i forgot a few things i'm sorry.

otee048

[4]Jan 14, 2006
    • level: 6
    what a way to start.