Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

Try It Without the Porsche Official Thread.

-Master_K-

[1]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 37
    This episode was amazing!!!! What do others here think? and did anyone encode the episode and can release it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Wildfiregirl8

[2]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 15
    Oh i just made a forum for this if someone tells me how to delete mine then i'll delete it.

Anyways

It was a good episode!!!
    I don't like Jean's new hair color!!!
    I was mad that Tina said that to Wildfire!!!

JUSTiN__B

[3]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 13
    yeah this episode was awesome... every little bit of it has me loving this show again after it's short fall break!

i thought molly was hilarious.. lot's of good acting in this episode, and i'm glad we get a better look at dani i sort of hope that dani and kris become friends, dani really just needs a good friend..

Finalsequel

[4]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 30
    First I wanna say(before you bash me) I've only followed the show since yesterday when I watched the marathon and was immediately hooked. I drove my siblings nuts hogging the TV all day to. I thought the episode was good. In the race they really threw me a curve ball I thought for sure that Kris would win. It really changed my opinion of Junior, who I thought was a spoiled rich brat. And I also liked seeing Dani try and strike out on her own. But, I think the crash was a little too obvious. When I was watching, I knew Junior hadn't died, and was hoping that he had crashed the car and left town, to leave his dad wondering about him. I think that would've been better,but they wrapped it up real nice. Can't wait to see the rest of the season.

The_Search464

[5]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 10
    can one of you tell me what happened in "Try It Without a Porsche"???? i missed it

Wildfiregirl8

[6]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 15
    Finalsequel wrote:
    First I wanna say(before you bash me) I've only followed the show since yesterday when I watched the marathon and was immediately hooked. I drove my siblings nuts hogging the TV all day to. I thought the episode was good. In the race they really threw me a curve ball I thought for sure that Kris would win. It really changed my opinion of Junior, who I thought was a spoiled rich brat. And I also liked seeing Dani try and strike out on her own. But, I think the crash was a little too obvious. When I was watching, I knew Junior hadn't died, and was hoping that he had crashed the car and left town, to leave his dad wondering about him. I think that would've been better,but they wrapped it up real nice. Can't wait to see the rest of the season.

isn't this show great!!!!!!

mzjtvluver

[7]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 6
    yeah i've been watching it since it started but i got my best friend hooked on it yesterday and now we're both crazy about it! Today we went to the mall and we saw some posters advertising Wildfire and we got sooo excited! The show is totally awesome and last nights episode was great!!!

blufuzycow

[8]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 19
    i went crazy yesterday waiting for the new ep to air at 8pm and it didn't dissapoint...i wanted Kris to win but that woulda been to easy instead i felt they did a good job w/ all of the characters and the way they all responded to the big race. i loved dani in this episode...the only thing i wasn't too crazy about was the car crash, i think only b/c i saw the preview so many times, speaking of the preview was the scene where Kris is standing by the water saying "where is he?" actually in the episode cuz that wouldn't be the first time they have done that...anyway awesome episode and the preview looked amazing too!!!

JUSTiN__B

[9]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 13
    i'm mad that they aren't re-airing the ep again >0 usually they re aired it a few days later, didn't they?

-Master_K-

[10]Jan 4, 2006
    • level: 37
    JUSTiN__B wrote:
    i'm mad that they aren't re-airing the ep again >0 usually they re aired it a few days later, didn't they?

I hope they re-air this episode!! my favorite quote in this one was when Dani was like "I'm not finished embarrassing you!!! DAAAD!"

LovinMe210

[11]Jan 5, 2006
    • level: 4
    It was good, and also don't like Jean's new hair color. I'm sad that Junior and Kris broke up but I see they are gunna get back together...I'm glad Tina is gone. It was great episode!

Tinx2

[12]Jan 8, 2006
    • level: 2
    that was funny when Molly was all like "Wanna make out?" Then Junior was all like, "OMG, Where's the bus?"