Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

WHO WAS IN THE CAR? official finale discussion

4EVERANDALWAYS

[21]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 22
    i thought it was either her brother or her dad. cuz she would be confused to see either of them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nycChick1123

[22]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 5

does every one remember kris's friend from season 1 that was the person who got kris in trouble in the first place.
    i forgot his name. but i think that was the person in the car.
    she obviously knows him and she had a very friendly look on her face when the car stopped and
    it can't be junior becauseshe wouldn't really be smiling once he saw her becausehe knows what happened to kris and her jockeycareer is over so she would be actingsad.

so my answer iskris's old friend. the one with the tatoo and his father beating him.

aashley200101

[23]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    Lexipup411
    Level 3
    Soup Nazi
    13. Re: WHO WAS IN THE CAR? official finale discussion | 05/12/2007 4:41pm

I think it was junior because

First....If u pay attention at the end of the finale....its junior's car that pulls up.

Second......just because they went stright to that scene doesnt mean that there wasnt time to contact the daviss and tell them that kris was gone. she did have to take time to pack her belongings and all that crap so jr. probably found out somewhere along the line!

Third......Jr LOVES KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he wouldnt just let her go like that even after everything thats happened!

i think it is danni because she drives off with jr's car when she left remember?

twilightfreak1

[24]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 2
    I think its either her dad, jace, or maybe junior. Her dad because before hand, kris and jace were making a big deal out of her father and didnt jace even say he was close by or somthin, and usually when that kind of stuff is comes up its not for no reason. Jace because its her bro and she might have been a little confused to see him again so soon. The only reason i think it might be junior is because not very many people think it is.

Bumpany103

[25]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 3
    i have a feelin that it is either her dad, jace, or dani. i dont think its junior jus cuz that would be to obvious and everyone is kinda expectin it to be him. but im kinda leanin towards dani cuz she did take juniors car when she left and if you looked at the car it kinda looked like his. but i also have this strange feelin that it is her dad idk y tho...

krisnjunior

[26]Jul 24, 2007

Okay, So basically, here are all the characters that it could be-within reason. I'm not ruling out anyone because "they couldn't have known" or "they don't drive that car" because anything could happen and they didn't reveal THAT much of the car to give anything away.

So here: Junior. Dani. Matt. Jean. Gillian. Jace. Her Dad. Her Mom. Win (friend from Season 1). Pablo. Sheik/Omar. Ken Senior. Anyone from Camp Lagrange/A New Character. Uncle Jesse(the Ritter's grandpas brother i think).

So basically that's everyone unless i missed someone who's probably not that important. The only people i can think of that i left out intentionally were Kerry (who is still in jail so is basically impossible) and Todd (who is too young to drive). So i truly think it's either Jace or her dad because Jace said something about "when the Ritter's dump her, her family will be the only ones left for her" (those AREN'T the actual words, just sorta a recap) but then her moom could be put in that category, but i really think it's either Jace or her dad.

Edited on 08/18/2007 11:06am

kebarrera

[27]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 7
    i think its either Junior or Dani i think they are just trying to make you overthink it so much but its probably some obvious choice.

krisnjunior

[28]Jul 26, 2007
    Yeah, but you would have to admit that it would really suck if they had that amazing of a cliffhanger and then put Junior in there. Although it would totally please ALL of the Krunior fans (me included) it would kinda be disappointing. Although, having it be Dani would be just crazy enough. It would be awesome! and perfect. lol. but it would be pretty cool, they could twist it up and everything. but we'll jsut have to see what happens, soon hopefully!

HappyGirl818

[29]Jul 31, 2007
    • level: 10

I think it's Dani in the car.

girlbrighteyes

[30]Aug 4, 2007
    • level: 2
    totally what about win from the first season at the party ?

aloyoon

[31]Aug 18, 2007
    it is either Sheik Omar or dani.

it had to be someone who will make her problem go away

Sheik Omar he will get her License back

or dani they will help each other

krisnjunior

[32]Aug 18, 2007
    girlbrighteyes wrote:
    totally what about win from the first season at the party ?

thank you! i had put Wes instead of Win so i just changed it now! thank you!!!!! and i think it could be him but that would be a little bit of a stretch

Sawyer_Grace

[33]Aug 20, 2007
    well, wouldnt it have to be dani because junior didnt know she had left, and dani took junior's car or something, and matt drives a truck.

krisnjunior

[34]Aug 20, 2007
    yeah, i'm really pulling for Dani, it is so her! she was leaving anyways, so it's just like "oh, there Kris is, might as well stop" lol. yeah, but that could be the same for everyone, they just happened to be driving along and see her and stop. yeah, so i really think it's Dani though. lol

tvbuff_13

[35]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 3

I agree with those of you that think it's Dani. She just got her share of the farm pretty much taken away because of the illegal race. She is mad at her dad and Junior. So, I think she was leaving and saw Kris walking down the road and stopped. It might be someone totally different, but that's just my opinion. And, it's not like she went out looking for Kris, she was leaving too.

Also, it was a CAR that the person was in, and I don'tever remember seeing any of the Ritters or Pabloin any vehicle besides a truck, do you? So that leaves Junior: but how would he know to go look for her; Dani: because she's leaving too;Kris' brother: but why would he be in town (unless they just want to shock us with that). I just can't think of anyone else that it would be.

myspace_addict

[36]Sep 21, 2007
    Marchriska4Eva wrote:

My personal opinion... I THINK IT'S WILDFIRE!! I think that horse had an instinct, jumped in one of the Davis' Mercedes and went out to go find her...

Haha... a fan can pretend can't she... but I guess we'll just have to wait until the next season won't we!?!?!...

Oh my God, that is so weird! I was thinking that too! I was like laughing about it & then I saw you post that & I was like on the ground in tears.

But seriously I think it is gonna be someone no one expects, like her dad or Jace. It would be so boring if it was just Matt or Junior. They have to add something to make you go "Oh my God! It's blah blah blah." not, "Oh, I totally knew it would be them." or "That's so predicatable." It needs to be someone that pops & makes your jaw drop.

krisnjunior

[37]Sep 22, 2007
    yeah haha it needs to be someone that would be suprising...

VeggiHead

[38]Sep 22, 2007
    could it be ken davis
    pablo
    pablos mob ties
    jean the guy who gave the challenge to the race

we all think jr on dani and krisnjunior says it needs to be someone that would be surprising.

krisnjunior

[39]Sep 23, 2007
    yeah, i really think it;s going to be someone no one would EVER think of...so maybe even someone we've never even SEEN before...that would be weird but if they played it out right it could be cool..

christyj2876

[40]Sep 26, 2007
    • level: 6
    In my opinion the only person it could be is Dani, not because she was looking for her or even knew but she was so upset and was leaving anyway and i think she just happened to see Kris walking along the side of the road and stopped. Who knows since it's Dani she may not even pick her up she's probably just curious to find out exactly what happened and since she blames her for alot of things anyway, leave her in the dirt after she gets the info she wants and tells her off. Or it could possibly be the start of a new friendship since she was extremely wronged by her Father and Brother. Who knows, but my guess is Dani in the car.