TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Wildfire Forums

ABC Family (ended 2008)

writer's strike?

ldyhwk4lf

[1]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 7

So, as most of you know, the writer's strike has caused most of the tv's shows to end their seasons early and have refused to air new episodes. I was just wondering if anyone knew how many episodes were in the can for Wildfire before the writer's strike. Hopefully, the majority of the episodes were filmed!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

scarabaeus

[2]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 4

The Futon Critic keeps track of the shooting schedule affected by the strike:

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/guide.aspx?id=strike_scripted

So far it does not state how many of the 13 episodes have been finished, but since it's supposed to air next month I hope they have a few already.

frogsoccer_33

[3]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 10
    I think they are close if not have all of the filmed because they started filming back in May b/c they got the go ahead for Season 4 early. So i wouldnt doubt it that its done and ready to air. Keep your fingers crossed. haha.

scarabaeus

[4]Dec 4, 2007
    • level: 4
    There we go. The futoncritic page is updated, and all 13 episodes (as well as all 23 of Kyle XY) seem to be in the can. Yeah!

ldyhwk4lf

[5]Dec 5, 2007
    • level: 7
    that excites me because there seems that there will be a shortage of shows on tv and i would be highly depressed if wildfire didn't come back. i also think greek will air the majority of its shows which also excites me. yay for 2008!!!!!!