Wildfire

Identity

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Aug 22, 2005 on ABC Family

• Tina Sharp is introduced.

This episode was a bit of a step down from the last two episodes but it shows that in season one, everyone's fate is sealed. Matt has a problem with gambling, Dani wants to find her mother, Junior & Kris heat up, Kris wants to be a jockey. It is all just piecing together. The season premiere must be good. I can't wait! One of my favorite recurring characters, Tina Sharp appears for the first time in this episode. I love that character! But she is careless for Kris. And Kris misses her review & everything, Matt is always there. I want them to be together. The last scene was groundbreaking. Looks like Jean will not be the same after this. Great episode!
  • Looks like things are coming to a head. Kris is caught not going to GED classes, Matt is caught gambling. What are the adults going to do about it?

Really enjoyed this episode, due to the Evan and Dani story-line. They are very cute together. I think Evan brings out a nice side in Dani, that nobody else has noticed is there. Also, I am relieved that they finally figured out Matt's gambling problem. That boy is out of control. Nana Visitor was OUTSTANDING as Jean. She has improved so much since the early days on DS9. I really enjoyed her performance. Bummed about Kris not deciding between Matt and Junior. I feel like she's leading Junior on, which is a disappointment. It's clear she doesn't feel for him the same way he feels for her. I hope she isn't seduced by slimy Tina... she seems like trouble.
  • Really good episode. Matt kind of confronts Kris about Junior, Kris and Jr.s relationship progresses...slowly, Tina (dont like her) is introduced and Matt comes clean about gambling. I thought this episode set a foundation for what the last few episdoes

This episode set the foundation for the rest left in the season. Theres going to be conflict(Matt and his mother,Matt and Jr, and Tina and Kris). Maybe some new romance (Tina and Matt or Dani and Evan). We got to see more of how Jr really does care for/worry about Kris. I didnt like how Kris avoided talking to Junior about what he said to her last week. But I think thats because they still need to be able to progress and talk more about their relationship in later episodes before the season ends-they cant give it all away now.
  • When Kris gets an opportunity to train with a famous female jockey, she neglects her school and work responsibilities. Dani renews her search for the truth behind her mother's disappearance with the help from Evan. And the famous jockey can tell that Kris

I loved what happened in this episode, well except for the fact that Kris gets hurt but everything else was sooo awsome...Dani and Evan sort of have more than a friendship connection but so far all he does is help her...so I can't wait to see what happens next...and Kris and Junior were supposed to go on a date bu then she got hurt while trying to train with the jockey and get back in time for her parrol meeting...and at the end Kris and Matt were talking then Matt leaves so she calls his name but then Junior is at the door so he thought that they could have dinner she says no to the dinner cause she has to watch her weight so that she can train with the jockey...he says you can't because her arm is in a cast...she says she doesn't care then he says okay...no curly fries...then they kiss...I can't wait till next weeks episode because Kris and Junior finally start to date and it looks like Kris doesn't have a cast any more...maybe she won't have to work because she hurt her arm??

Also I am the First one to write a review for IDENTITY!!!