Wildfire

The Track

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Aug 08, 2005 on ABC Family

• Whodunit?

This episode gave me chills all over, it was exciting to see, there is more drama with the horses instead of love triangles even though they did do something on Junior standing Kris up for Dani. Dani had a breast cancer scare, they should of took the plot more in depth but I guess it was for promotional stuff. Anyways Wildfire is getting poisoned! I would of never expected the fired guy's son. I like how Kris & Matt work together to find out who the culprit is. Seeing them find out in the end, and Wildfire getting better gave me chills. I love how Kris saved the day. Absolutely amazing!
  • A fix on the notes above, when the guys ask Kris about her tats all she says is "What?" and walks away. She doesn't say she doesn't have any.

• This was an awesome episode!!!!

This was an awesome episode!!!! It shows how Junior really feels about Kris and it is showing Kris and Dani's relationship developing a little more. I think once they both get over themselves, I think they will make great friends! This was also the tyoe of episode that kept me on the edge of my seat...I couldn't wait to find out what was really going on and who the culprit was! I loved how Kris tackled Ricky and then everybody gives her that look, like "What are you doing??" LOL
  • Showed Raintree's past

This epiosode really showed that Raintree had money problems for a while. It had a lot of mystery in it. First I was thinking it was Carlos that poisened Wildfire, then I thought it was that bookie. One thing that was never answered was that, the bookie said that something was going to happen if he didnt get his money, but they never said what he really was talking about. This episode also showed that Kris knew Spanish, because she was able to understand Carlos's mom. But how could she speak Spanish if she never met her dad, and her moms not Spanish, well it seems
  • I think that this eppisode was really important for the series. It kind of made everyone realize that Junior really does like Kris and wasn't lying in the previous eppisode.

This eppisode was probably my favorite so far. The acting was great, the plot was amazing, and the it was suspensful from the first scene to the last. I loved the ending too. It wasn't your usual predictable ending to a tennage show. Matt kind of killed Junior and Kris's moment, but it was a moment that was perfectly set up to be ruined. I just wish that Matt would have realized what was going on. It would have made it a lot more funny, but in the end I think it was a really clever eppisode. Can't wait till next weeks. :)
  • A-ok episode. Didn't really like the ending, but what are you gonna do?

Lots of adventure going on in this episode. I was captivated to find out who poisoned Wildfire. I at first thought it was Carlos, then the angry bookie. Didn't like how it turned out to be the son. I thought it was sorta weak. I also didn't like how they seemed to want to keep Kris and Junior apart as much as possible. We all see the chemistry between them... feels like the network wants to just lure us in, and keep the high ratings. Letting them be together now would be too easy. Still, I did enjoy it. Liked the moment Kris and Junior had at the end.