Will & Grace

23 (2)

Aired Monday 9:30 PM May 08, 2003 on NBC

• Karen and the gang go to Stan's funeral.

This episode starts off on very funny and sarcastic note from the word go. Karen and Lorraine trade insults about who has the shorter dress and who is going to get the money. Then Will, Grace and Jack all speak about Stan - how big he was, etc...Very funny. Leo and Grace argue about Leo going to Guatemala (Grace's thinks its in Africa!). Leo and Grace discuss Leo dying before Grace - so he doesn't have to suffer! Very funny. Then Karen kicks everyone out to find out about the will. Stan bestows all his food products to various people - and this bores everyone. Jack thinks maybe Lorraine will get the money - and pretends to be nice to her - while holding Karen's hand! Rosario is left some money but she has to continue serving Karen - what a riot! Jack and Will get some money - for their wedding(!) Then Karen gets all the rest of the money - and Lorraine storms out. This episode has lots of laughs and Lorraine is a great character. Her scenes with Karen are a highlight.
  • I loved this episode so much because it made me laugh so much. Another well made episode and the scripts were brilliantly written who ever wrote wrote the script for this episode knew what their were writing in the first place. I take my hat off to this.

That was so funny when Rosario said "I'm free! I'm free from that wicked witch, I hope you rot and I hope it hurts!. But they slipped up in the script when Rosario said: "Can I get you a soda?" because Karen does not drink soda because it has no liquor in it unless Karen puts some scotch in it. In this episode Rosario has to be my #1 favorite characher because she was so funny in that Church scene LOL!. This episode has to be the best episode in the 5th season. I give this episode 5 out of 5 stars.