Will & Grace

Alive And Schticking

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Sep 29, 2005 on NBC

• It went almost flawless, they\'ve done a wonderful job and a great episode also.

I had some doubts about the live episode, Will & Grace is not an easy show to act, but everybody did a wonderful job and for the most part you can almost forget they were live and enjoy the show as always. They didn\'t put it easy either, they did some fisical jokes and stuff that could\'ve gone wrong, but it went well.

Debrah Messing and Sean Hayes couldn\'t hold their laughter a couple of times at the end, but I think that Eric McCormack and Megan Mullally did it absolutely flawless.

It also surprised me the wonderful job that Alec Baldwin did live, he wasn\'t obliged since he isn\'t a regular in the cast but he stood up and did a really terrific job.

The episode was also really good, I cracked up at times (as always). This is a wonderful show, it\'s a shame that this is the last season, but if they manage to keep up to this level the show will have a great ending.

I must say that I was really surprised when i\'ve found out that Sony Entertainment Television would broadcast this episode live here in Argentina, a great surprise brought by the best tv channel ever in his tenth anniversary. It\'s really great that I can write this review the same day that it aired and not several months later. I\'m not so sure of which one of the two episodes they\'ve broadcasted (I think it was the last one) so this review can be for the one on the East or the West coast, I don\'t know (21:30, here is GMT-3... make your calculations).