Will & Grace

Alive And Schticking

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Sep 29, 2005 on NBC

• Painful to watch doesn't even begin to describe this episode. Yes, it was a brave move to do it live, but they did it all wrong.

First of all, since it was live, it was only 30 minutes. Season premieres have to be at least an hour. It’s the unwritten rule of premiers.

Secondly, the entire episode was extremely painful to watch. The whole time, I was in pain. The camera movements were all off, and the jokes were beyond sub par. It could have been much better if the live episode has been done better. It was a total disaster in my opinion, although I do give them credit for trying to be original with the live episode.

Also, I think the entire plot itself has lost its lustre. The whole Stan is alive thing is really pathetic. They should stick with something else, and Grace having sex with a married man? That’s not only been done before, but it’s going to be done this whole season, isn't it!

I truly hope they can pull together this season or else, in my opinion, it could be the last.