Will & Grace

Bacon And Eggs

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Oct 03, 2002 on NBC

• Jack's stalking of Kevin Bacon ends up unusually; Will and Grace keep hoping for a positive test result, but Leo comes around Grace's business, and Karen finds out Stan is being released just as she's found a lover!

I mean "Silly" in the best possible way!

Karen's trying to do the right thing by Stan is too funny, especially her break-up speech to Lionel(Rip Torn).

The highlight is the Kevin and Will confrontation scene is the whole reason to sit through this episode! Jack's face is priceless too!

The through-story is Will and Grace trying to have a child and the last episode's pact to not date during the attempt to concieve. Debra Messing is a very good comedienne, but she brings the right amount of pain and conflict to the question of Leo(Harry Connick,Jr.).

Totally worth a watch and rewatch!
  • This is one for the classic archives.

In my opinion, this has to be one of the most special episodes of any show period. For years we heard about Jack's fascination with Kevin Bacon, and now we finally got to see them together.

The way Jack slipped into Kevin's apartment for an interview was great, and the stalking from the bushes was hilarious.

We got to learn more about Kevin Bacon, and we even got to hear a shameless plug for his band The Bacon Brothers. The joke Kevin made about having cd's in a shoe box for 12 bucks was great because the album did not do well.

The top gun, val kilmer, few good men sequence was a nice parody of the popular "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon".

I thought I was going to die when Will got to do the Footloose dance with Kevin Bacon. That was priceless!!