Will & Grace

Bathroom Humor

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Jan 12, 2006 on NBC

• I had fun watching it, I must admit. But there were some painful moments to watch.

7.6
    Let's start with the good parts.

I loved that Karen buys Costco shampoo. I also thought it was funny that Grace squirted her own face. I could only wonder how they got the bathroom set to be clean so quickly. Karen did not want to invite the other three because she her real birthday is eating with her friends at the resaturant...that was kinda sweet, but why throw the party if she didn't care for it?

Now here are the bad parts.

The food fight...or toiletries fight...thing seems very overdone. But it was pretty fun to watch, nevertheless. The problem was the way they got to the fight. Grace calls Will a "pompous boar"...with very few laughs from the audience...and then does it again in a more exagerated way...and the audience has to chuckle lightly just to get it over with. The timing that Will picks up the dish of powder and throws it was way off, reducing the surprise effect of the whole thing.

The guest stars were not hilarious, and I knew Matt Lauer would pee sitting down just as he said he had to tinkle, but it was an appropriate joke.