Will & Grace

Bathroom Humor

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Jan 12, 2006 on NBC

• How is this not in the top ten?

I love Will & Grace it always cheers me up when Im sad. I never really got to see the show when it aired cuz i was the age og 4 to 12 when it was on, but now that im older ive bought all the seasons, and I watch them on a loop religiously, but ive been avoiding season 8 because i didnt want to see it end, but I finally got up the courage to put it in, and start, and the first live episode was terrific, and when i say this episode start the way it did, i almost, as Matt Lauer would say, tinkled myself. I was so happy it was another live episode. It was funny right off the bat with Karen mocking her party goers. It had the natural charm that comes with every episode of Will & Grace, but it also had that kind of funny physical comedy to it, that hasn't really been done well since I Love Lucy. This episode showed that if you want to see ridiculous people in ridiculous situations (I mean that with love) You don't have to tune into the Disney Channel. I loved this episode Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love LOVE this episode (Sorry I had to stale at the beginning and use the word love so many times, tv.com is making me do 200 word minimums now instead of 100.