Will & Grace

Blanket Apology

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Apr 06, 2006 on NBC

• Will and his father get into a discussion, and Jack does great in an audition!

This episode is very good, first of all revealing that George will have prefer Will that he was straight, and not gay, just because he give his blanket to Grace instead of saving him to him, which gives them to a great discussion that soon Will discovers that his father dies.
    Meanwhile, after being fired from Jack Talk, Karen decides to take him back to acting, bringing Zandra that is totally useless, and then, Karen tricks Jack into going into an audition where he believes did not get the minor character's role, but instead the main one!
    This episode make me laugh a lot, but it also make me got sad when I find out that Will's father have died, even tough that, it was great!
  • Predictable, but fine acting!

I don't watch this show on a regular basis and I somehow knew Will's dad wouldn't make it to the end of this episode.

However, I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised with Sydney Pollack's ability to act.

I know he acts, but I mostly know him for his directorial work. Plus, a lot of actors would've overdone it!

The powerful and painful fight between Will and George gave me new respect for both actors. The rest of the episode became quite predictable, every other sitcom and his brother would've ended the exact same way, but it was still very touching. McCormack managed to pull it off and make me act surprised at something I knew was coming...
  • I teared up on this one...

That has to be the worst tragic situation that could ever happen to a person. I hate that Will and his father ended on a bad note and will never get a chance to make amends. :'(

I am getting a little tired of the fighting, drama that seems to be happening a lot lately in episodes. I prefer the episodes that are light and that don't take themselves seriously (therefore, the really funny ones). But this episode was still a good one, and it was funnier than last week's. I can't wait to see how the series ends!
  • A pivitol episode!

Finally - an episode from the final season worth watching! We saw some real character growth in this episode. Will confronting his father. Will's mother being more than an air-head ditz. Grace showing she really cares about Will. And Karen - her speech in which she tells Jack he actually has to grow up because they way he's behaving just isn't cute anymore. And when Will reveals the news about his father in the final moment - the gasp from the studio audience was audible and sent me straight up in my chair. This episode was so much better than some of the silly farcical shows we've had to endure in Season eight. If the show can maintain this level of writing and acting for the last few episodes, it will have redeemed itself as it signs off for good!
  • Wow! DRAMA !!!

OMG !!! This week's W&G's episode wasn't the funniest episode. There was so much drama! Wow! I still can't believe it...how's Will going to react to that...the lost of his father...I got goosebumps! What about Karen's speach to Jack...what an episode! Can't wait 'til the next new episode...it's going to be sad.