Will & Grace

Bully Woolley

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Feb 03, 2005 on NBC

• Jeff Goldblum (Scott Woolley)

7.8
    Jeff Goldblum is so hilarious in his guest role as Scott Woolley. I absoultely love him in this episode, in particular his scenes with Debra Messing. He is very hilarious, you can't help but crack up when he refers to himelf as Haley Joel Osmond. It's probably the best joke of the episode.
  • Jack's on track to get more hair from famous women while Scott Woolley is on track to make Karen's life a misery...

Very funny episode with Jack trying to prove he's a good friend to Will - while Pat Lupone sits nearby. Jack wants her hair and the final scene where Pat is singing with Will - and Jack's face when he takes out the scissor to cut her hair - pure comedy classic!!!

Also funny is Scott using Grace to sack Karen - and then it turns on him - as Grace/Karen catch him out. The scene where Karen turns around in the chair with a cat - and Scott drinking something "odd" - another comedy classic!!!
  • How could you not like this episode?

I don't understand why people didn't like this episode, it was an absolutely hilarious one!

Scott Wooley... I just love him, he's funny, tall, handsome, but needs to learn how to become a proper alias. I loved the part when he drinks the cats urine, and then Karen turns around holding a cat! I love Karen in times like this. I loved the ending, with Will and Jack singing with Patti, and Jack tries to cut some of her hair off! Loved this episode! I couldn't stop laughing!