Will & Grace

Coffee & Commitment

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Jan 04, 2001 on NBC

• When I saw this episode of Will & Grace I just laughed till I couldn't breath.

This is my #1 favorite episode of all time in the 3rd season. I love everything about this episode I loved the part when Jack bursts in to Grace Adler Designs and goes straight for the coffee maker and says to Karen "Why isn't there any coffee!" and then he got the paper coffee ground holder and starter squeezing it into his mouth I laughed till I cried when I saw that scene. This episode is hysterical and I also liked the part when their were at the wedding and then a waiter comes up to Jack and says "Would you like some coffee" and Jack says "YES!" and Karen says "NO!" and Jack was running for the coffee and Karen tripped him LOL!.
  • A classic Will & Grace episode.

Yet another classic installment in the series Will & Grace. Season three is almost of legendary status in the sitcom realm due to virtually flawless episodes such as the following. When taken out of their regular environment the characters prove to shine just as brightly. Most of this episode takes place outside of the regular set of Will and Grace’s apartment which keeps the show fresh in my opinion. I always love when the characters are placed in different environments. Anyways, this episode shows a flaw in the relationship between Will and Grace was Will thinks Grace has become too dependant on him. In the end their relationship is strengthened and in-between there are plenty of laughs to go around. Highly recommended.
  • I laughed some much, I cried.

From the beginning of the episode when Jack enters the room where Grace and Will are fighting as usual it was Hilarious! I've been wanting to see the bloopers on all of that, im pretty sure he messed up more than once. They only show 1 or 2 scenes of the bloopers on Season 3 Dvd. That's a lot of stuff to memorize. That's what makes him a good actor! Jack addicted to Coffee! Once they arrived to the Wedding there's nothing but Coffee!!! But for me the best part of the show has got to be when Jack and Karen start slapping each other! Season's Best!
  • Feel like you have a monkey on your back? It might just be Grace!

I totally love this episode. I love it so much because the story lines are divided nice and evenly. I as am rewatching some episodes I noticed the stories seemed to be very one sided but this episode had everyone doing something that shined.

THe episode opens with a hilarious shetch done by Sean Hayes. IT was just great and I have no idea how he did it. I tried to do several times but wow is it hard,lol. ANyway he has gotten addicted to coffee because he loves the clerk and her gives him coffee whenever he gets in. I wish I could get free coffee, I would be in that store around the clock. Anyway this sets up his storyline for the episode.

Will and Grace have serious issues too. Well they were always there it just happens to explode just in time for a wedding. Will feels Grace acts way too much like a wife ANd I am left to wonder why in the world it took him so long to verbalize these thoughts? Hello since the first episode she was a "wife" I think Will is a martyr,lol. Grace thinks he is insane but Will puts his foot down.

JAck and Karens scenes prove to great once again. At Graces office, JAck goes to visit Karen and talk about his problems. Karen talsk about addictions, while mixing a martini and shaking all of the martini off before she pops the thing into her mouth. MEanwhile Jack is going crazy becaus ehis guy was fired and needs a fix. He squeezes a coffee filter to get any excess stuff out. THat was gross but really funny, I wonder how it tasted. JAck suggests KAren drink the coffee and he lick her tongue. I loved it, I was cracking up. KAren wants to help JAck lose his "monkey" while ignoring her own,lol.

On the ride to the wedding bickering ensues. Will suggests they split everything and Grace agrees. THeres a funny thing with tictacs and the cost. THey really do seem married. Its your basic "stupid" fight. You pick soemthing totally nonsensical to argue about and just carry on, I have seen this in the real world. Karen suggests they just sleep with each other. HAd this been an actual married couple thats where it would have ended anyway.

At the wedding W&G bicker more about the wedding gift. MEanwhile Karen and JAck learn that this is a dry county, theres no liquor but plenty of coffee. JAck is in heaven and Karen is in hell. KAren tries to stop JAck. THey slap each other. IT was done beautfifully and it sounded painful too. On a side note, It looked like Megan was about to poo or soemthing,lol. I know she walks hunched over sometimes to give her lines emphasis but this time it looked like she was about to hit the floor.

ANyway the last scene was great because the speech W&G deliver was not only beautiful but they also relaized they will always be married,lol. JAck and KAren make it through just fine lol, I guess you can say that.

Overall a fantastic episode. IT really was well written and hilarity comes at the viewers from everywhere in the storyline.