Will & Grace

Cop To It

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Jan 26, 2006 on NBC

• The best episode this season, and maybe in the whole series.

Did I say this season paled in comparison to the first six? Occasionally it does have its golden episodes, and this is one. I said my favorite thing about the show was that it showed the acceptance of gays in society, and this pretty much is that in a nutshell. Jack got to help a friend out because he and Tommy were gay. Also, now sometimes I do the "Jack hug" on people where you try to hug them and grab their hands, shake them in the air and say "Good for you!" But even more, is it reminds me of me. Tommy was afraid to come out of the closet, but when he finally did, he found his son. My main review of this show mentioned me showing my feminine side. I used to be afraid to show my feminine side, but when I finally did, I was proud of myself.
  • Now were back on old form!

Was a great episode, felt a little like original seasons of Will and Grace, loved the Rob and Ellen bits and usually I am not a big Rob and Ellen fan but they played their parts so well that you could not help but laugh and of course Karen (Anastacia Beaverhousen) perfect as ever and finally Jack and Tommy, a perfect round off if not a little bit too camp for me, it made me laugh, I need to do an Opera moment at work tomorrow I think!
    I just hope they can keep it up to finish the season and have a great ending, oh can someone answer if they are going to be doing a live episode for the finale, I heard a rumour but not seen anything concrete as yet.