Will & Grace

Courting Disaster

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Mar 18, 2004 on NBC

• Hilarious!

This episode was just that, hilarious. I don't know why I love this episode so much, I just do.

The storyline that Karen doesn't know how to drive was so brilliant of the writers.

The writers and / or the people who created the idea and set for this episode are brilliant, too.

I would watch this episode of Will & Grace over and over because there are so many funny lines and I think the storyline and plots are smart.

It is really incredible how the writers of Will & Grace could show the relationship between Karen and Will in this episode.
  • Will teaches Karen how to drive with... interesting results. Jack worries Stuart is cheating on him after seeing him with another man at the movie theater.

I'm amazed at no matter which combination of characters have a story together that the episode is always strong. Grace and Jack are adorable together at the movie theater while wondering if Stuart is cheating on Jack. Jack, predictably, makes a huge scene, especially once he discovers who cute the guy with Stuart is.

Will and Karen fall into the tried and true lawyer vs. client relationship is always producing a great dynamic. Will's smugness at the cop making a mistake on the speeding ticket he gave Karen is a little tiresome, but his interaction with the cop, played wonderfully by Bobby Canavale, is adorable and sweet. Debra Messing is hysterically funny when singing "Hey Ya" by Outcast and the neighbors call to shut her up. Her pregnancy is showing quite a bit by now, but I'm not as bothered by it being covered up as most people.

All in all, a solid episode, but nothing to write home about.