Will & Grace

Fagmalion Part Three: Bye, Bye, Beardy

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Feb 20, 2003 on NBC

• When Jack said "Barry will you go out with me!" if I was Will I would have came up their and gave him a Karen Slap LOL!.

I thought the storyline and storyboard was well written. I'm glad that Will and Jack turned Barry into a gay man but Barry still has a long way to go. I think Will should have over come his fear and have asked Barry sooner than Jack. I loved the part when Karen and Beverly were sitting in the Salon chairs and Beverly started Laughing and Karen popped him on Nose and Beverly said "Ouch!" LOL!. And I also love the part when they announced the winner to the auction dinner and Karen says to Beverly "Your never the highest anything" LOL!.
  • This episode helped me prove something related to Pygmalion.

Very funny story really. My class was told by our english teacher that Henry Higgins from the play Pygmalion was a misogynist. A friend of mine shouted out, "so, he's gay This led to a small debate and I found this episode the very same night. The next day I showed my teacher the part where Will said "if there was any romance in that story it's between Higgins and Pickering!" It left her speechless!
    That's what I love so much about the episodes in this season. Will is so convinced that there are many more gay couples than the people may realize. A fine example is when Karen told Will to speed up the proccess with her cousin Barry and Will answered that Barry was a man who "before today thought Batman and Robin JUST fought crime together". Hilarious.
  • Will relizes his feelings for Barry

Another great Barry episode, I particularly loved the fact that Will not only realizes his feelings for Barry but he realizes them after he already had a chance with the once far more confused young man. It's one of those juicy forms of retribution that tv so often let's us experience. I particularly love how cute and insecure Will is about the whole thing.

Barry: Why did you do that? He seemed great.
    Jack: You just rejected one of the hottest guys here. Everyone will be talking about it. Look around. Your mystique level just went up, like, 158 points.
    Barry: Wow, 42 more, I can upgrade to business gay.